Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Not So Ordinary [Fiction, Female]

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
lovegirlsburping

Re: Not So Ordinary [Fiction, Female]

Post by lovegirlsburping » 14 Aug 2017, 04:20

Excellent! Can't wait for the next part!

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 14 Aug 2017, 13:03

Thanks for all the support guys! (:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 15

Tiffany hadn't spoke to Henry in a few days, though she considered it vice versa. He hadn't responded to her texts or calls.

She had grown frustrated. At least she managed to release her anger by going down to the gym. She had, after several intense workouts, managed to lose that round stomach, and replaced it with toned abs (but not too toned, of course). She was a cheerleader, after all, and it was almost time for football season to start, so she had to stay in shape.

She learned from some of her classmates that he was studying with some of the students he had went on the field trip with.

She caught him after class that day while he was at his locker.

"Henry," she growled, "what's going on?"

If there was one person he didn't want to piss off, it was Tiffany. He hadn't known what she'd do if he angered her, but in his current state of mind, he didn't care.

The past few days had been stressful, and not just because of the situation with Rain, although that had something to do with it. His mom had gotten laid off from her job, so he went out job searching, eventually getting a job as a mail carrier, as cliche as it sounded, and his supervisor gave him an annoyingly long route. As for studying, he had done so extra intense, and he was more or less fatigued. Though at least PE kept him alert.

And apparently....Rain had found out about his fetish.

At first, he had been scared to death, but realized it was more of her elaborate plot to make him hers. He would've been told her to stop, if she wasn't so damn irresistible and wouldn't pique his interest with intellectual banter.

She was quite a good belcher too. They had walked down to the bus stop together on several occassions, and she showed that she could rip good ones.

You're getting slow, Henry, he thought wryly.

"I'm talking to you."

He blinked, then focused his gaze on Tiff. She looked furious, and, a bit worried.

"Hey Tiffany," he said. She tapped her foot impatiently. He wanted to slap himself.

Right. Texts. Phone calls.

"Sorry, I've been busy," he answered, and continued to grab his books.

"Henry, we haven't talked in five days. What is up with you?"

He took a deep breath to calm his frustration. The past few days had made him irritable, and, dare one say, more confident. He had unintentionally flirted with Rain during every study session, and had grown accustomed to her contact.

He sighed. "Lots of things."

Her fury seemed to ease, but it was still there.

"Come over today," she said, "and we can talk."

The bell rang, signalling that the next class was about to start.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Throughout the day, Henry couldn't stop thinking. He couldn't stop thinking about Rain and Tiff.

He loved them both, but Tiff had been....he couldn't describe in words. She was like his other half. They had a bond that he once thought was unbreakable, but if she knew about Rain, he figured all hell would break loose.

He needed time to think things over. Time, a luxury he needed so dearly.

Ruffneck

Post by Ruffneck » 14 Aug 2017, 21:33

Actually felt for the characters, good job!

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 16 Aug 2017, 14:55

Chapter 16

As he packed his things, he couldn't help but realize that a lot of things happened in front of his locker.

His phone vibrated.

And that seemed to enforce the fact.

He grabbed his phone, noticibg that Rain had texted him.

Coming to the library today? c:

Sorry, I can't. You know how busy I've been with things.

I know.

Rain was the kind of person who was very understanding. He could talk to her, and vice versa. At first, he thought she was just trying to get to him. Then, he realized, just as there are two sides to every coin, there is more than one side of every person.

Want to hang out this weekened?

The question caught him off guard.

Sure. Where to?

I know a great fast food place around here.

Sounds good.

Ttyl. XOXO

Later.

He took a breath. He should've felt guilty. God damn it, why did he do that?

He had a date with Rain.

I have a date with Rain. I have a date with Rain.
I have a date with Rain.

Tiffany was going to kill him.

"Hey."

He glanced behind him to see the blonde walking over to him. He pocketed his phone and continued packing.

"Hey, Tiff."

He was being selfish. He was being selfish and he knew it. He had to set things straight with them both. Rain knew that he was in a relationship with Tiffany.

He had to set things straight with her.

And Tiffany.

She adjusted her backpack.

"Listen, Henry," she said softly, then sighed, "I'm sorry about getting angry earlier."

"Don't apologize. You had the right to be angry."

Shrugging on his backpack, he closed and locked his locker, and they walked out together.

They walked in companionable silence. He refused to drive to and from school, and preferred to walk to and from there. It allowed him time to reflect.

"So, what's going on with you?"

"My mom got laid off of work, I went out and started my job as a mail carrier. I've been studying extra intense to prepare for the science exam."

"I'm sorry," Tiffany murmured. She held her hand in his.

"Don't be."

"And...there's a girl."

He stiffened when he felt her hand tighten around his. She didn't look angry, but sad.

"I'm not romantically involved with her, Tiffany," he said, "I met her during the field trip. She knows about us and the thing I have. She's just a friend."

She looked at him, her soft eyes questioning.

"You're sure?"

"Positive."

She smiled weakly. "I trust you."

He hadn't told her about what he was doing with Rain tomorrow, because he knew it would make her angry, and, he needed that date so he could let Rain know that they couldn't get too close.

"I trust you too."

They walked in silence for a few more moments.

"So I still need to come over?," he asked. She sent him a knowing smirk.

"Yes, because it's Friday, I have chores to do, and I wouldn't mind sharpening my burping skills."

"You've lost weight."

"Is that a problem?"

"No, you're beautiful. Always"
Rain's burping skills will come into play soon, as will Tiffany's. ;)

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 16 Aug 2017, 14:56

Ruffneck wrote:
14 Aug 2017, 21:33
Actually felt for the characters, good job!
Thanks. (:

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 26 Aug 2017, 22:28

Chapter 17

She admitted that it surprised her. Rain had never heard of a burping fetish. Heck, she never even bothered looking into any kinks.

But here she was, on her bed, with a can of Dr. Pepper on her lap.

She never fully explored her burping capabilities. Even when she had been younger, she never burped in thr company of others. Doing it in front of Henry brought a hot sensation within her.

She cracked open the can, the soda fizzing. She brought it to her lips and drank, eyes closed as the carbonated drink burned her tongue. After a few more seconds of chugging, she stopped drinking, then took a deep breath.

"Buuurrrrp!"

Although the belch lasted a few seconds, it had been loud. She knew that she could do better. Rain had yet to fully go in depth her burping capabilities, but she was more than willing to try.

She wanted to prepare for her date with Henry tomorrow, and she planned to indulge in her burping as well.

hubworld23

Post by hubworld23 » 11 Sep 2017, 21:46

Please continue this Story! :)

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 14 Sep 2017, 21:44

Chapter 18

Henry had been washing the dishes when he heard a massive belch come from upstairs, followed by a sigh of relief.

"Nice one, Tiff," he called out. He heard her laugh, followed by a thanks in reply.

He finished washing the other dishes, and dried them, and put them neatly away. He heard Tiffany come from downstairs.

They had been doing chores for about an hour or so, with Tiffany ripping massive burps in between. The chores were done now, but he wasn't sure about the burping....

Henry turned to face her. She was smirking knowingly.

"I could use a drink," she said, and giggled lightly, "how 'bout you?"

"Certainly."
More burps to come soon. :p I apologize if this chapter was too short.

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 22 Sep 2017, 23:46

Chapter 19

The venue chosen was a burger joint near the outskirts of town. The place was relatively empty during the noon hours, and didn't get too crowded until late evening.

Henry sat nervously in the booth. He was going to tell Rain that they couldn't be in a relationship of sorts, since he was with Tiffany. He wanted to tell her as sweetly as possible, even if it killed him.

He had chosen a dark blue polo shirt and a pair of dark wash jeans for this occasion. He had combed and gelled his hair several times. Oddly enough, it felt like a date.

An ocean of raven black hair settled into view, and Rain entered the restaurant. She wore a white T-shirt and a pair of low-cut khaki shorts. Her shapely legs were prominent, and her attire outlined her figure.

He had never seen her in shorts.

She caught sight of him almost immediately, smiled, and walked over to the booth. He had expected her to sit in front of him, but was surprised when she sat next to him. Her thigh brushed his as she sat down.

He swallowed.

"Hey, Rain," he greeted as pleasantly as he could. She smiled, her pearly whites gleaming.

"Hey, Henry."

She whipped her hair back then adjusted her glasses. He caught a wiff of her perfume. His mind worked frantically trying to figure out what the sexy scent was.

"I've been, uh, practicing," she said, and he knew what she was referring to. Her burping capabilities could rival and possibly surpass Tiff's.

"Cool," he said, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible.

The waitress walked over.

"What would you have?," the surly woman asked.

"Um," Rain began, "a double cheeseburger with a large fry and a large Coke."

The waitress noted it. Henry blinked, failing to notice Rain wink at him.

"And you, sir?"

He snapped out of his dazed state.

"I'll, uh, have what she's having."

The waitress wrote it down and walked away. Henry bet that this would be a memorable date.

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 28 Sep 2017, 22:07

Chapter 20

The date progressed ordinarily. They ate and talked. Rain was intellectually competitive, and would more often than not enter verbal spars with him. Henry had become fascinated, and totally forgot what his main objective of the date was, at least for a moment.

"Yeah, that sounds totally....," she trailed off as a look of pain crossed her face. She patted her chest, and released a deep, closed mouth burp.

"Mmmmmmrrrrrrrrrrppppppp!"

Henry blinked, stunned, and instantly felt the blood rushing down. She turned to look at him, to gauge his reaction, her black locks swaying.

She laughed.

"You shouldn't be so surprised," she said. He blinked again.

"You're right."

She laughed again, smirked, and suggestively rubbed her thigh against his own, further increasing his hormonal state. He glanced at her plate, realizing that three-fourths of the heavy burger was still present, as were the fries. Henry had barely touched his own meal.

She noticed him staring lost in thought. She grabbed her burger and took a large bite out of it, moaning softly in ecstasy as she tasted the thick beef, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, ketchup, and onions.

She swallowed it nonchalantly. She straightened, and released a deeper closed mouth burp, then turned to him with a smirk.

"Incredible," was all he could mutter.