Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Not So Ordinary [Fiction, Female]

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
Ruffneck

Re: Not So Ordinary [Fiction, Female]

Post by Ruffneck » 27 Jun 2017, 19:09

Are you going to continue this?
I really like it! :)

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 27 Jun 2017, 20:39

Chapter 7

He was at a loss of words.

"I...I like you too, Tiffany."

A few days later...

"God, that was tiring," Tiffany said in exasperation.

Henry nodded wearily in agreement. The exam had been draining, but they were both confident that they had passed it. They had studied relentlessly.

He adjusted his backpack as they made their way out of the building.

"I'm starving, Henry," Tiffany groaned. She wasn't complaining to him. Breakfast had been hours ago, and she had been too fatigued to eat lunch. They had been up late studying all week.

That seemed to be a wakeup call for Henry, and Tiffany knew it. She smirked when he glanced at her. Their relationship had strengthened tremendously, and it was like they had formed an unbreakable bond.

"I'll split the pay with you. So what do you want to order?"

"Hmmm.....maybe Papa John's."

She winked at him, and he already knew what she was planning.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had writer's block on this. Next chapter: Tiffany lets loose.

mr luigi

Post by mr luigi » 27 Jun 2017, 22:49

hahahahahahaha the beginning of that chapter was a hilarious 'get your mind out the gutter' moment. Great stuff man, keep it up!

Ruffneck

Post by Ruffneck » 27 Jun 2017, 23:13

Had to read the writer's notes on this one, it sounded really tame comparing it to the last one. :D

Tbug3399

Post by Tbug3399 » 10 Jul 2017, 03:24

Hope this gets continued!

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 10 Jul 2017, 14:24

Thanks for the support and feedback guys. (:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 8

"You're serious?," Henry asked bluntly.

Tiffany shot him a withering glare, before turning to the deliveryman. She smiled at him warmly, and handed him the pay plus the tip, and he handed her the pizzas.

All three thick crusted, pepperoni pizzas with extra cheese.

"Thank you," she said.

The delivery guy muttered a reply before turning and leaving. Tiffany closed the door. She turned to Henry, who had his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised in slight amusement.

Three pizzas?"

He hadn't known she was going to order that much.

She flashed him a knowing smirk. He bet dinner would be interesting.

Several minutes later....

They ate in silence for a while before discussing school, news concerning the country, and of course, world news. Their conversations were vibrant, and to Henry, this felt suspiciously like a date.

"At least it's Friday," she said, "and we have the weekend to relax."

Henry nodded absentmindedly. "True."

A brief silence settled.

Tiffany rubbed her stomach. "God, I'm stuffed," she breathed.

"How many slices did you eat?"

She smirked. "Seven."

She arched her back, and let out a deep, bassy belch. Although it wasn't very long, he felt the force behind it, even though they sat in front of one another.

His gaze darkened, and she knew what that meant.

"Help me get this gas out?," she asked innocently.

"With pleasure."

He came around the her side of the table. She lifted her shirt and allowed him to rub her bloated stomach. It was ecstasy for each of them.

A thunderous belch escaped her lips. Henry inhaled the scent. Tiffany sighed in relief. She arched her back and flipped her blonde locks.

"I know of a quicker way," she said, prompting his attention.

A few minutes later....

He hadn't seen this done before, except only in videos he had seen online. The thought made him a bit embarrassed to have the fetish, though Tiffany was extremely cool about it, and seemed to even enjoy the fetish.

She was going to chug a two-liter root beer.

They were situated in her bedroom.

"Just a note," Tiffany said, "if I puke, you're cleaning it up."

"Yes, milady," he said courteously.

She unscrewed the cap, lifted the bottle, and began chugging. Any other sound she could've heard was drowned out by the gulps she took and the swishing of the soda as it went down her throat. After several more seconds, she stopped.

She places her hand on her breastbone. A guttural, nasty sounding belch, sounding as if it came from deep within her bowels, escaped her.

She burped again. Longer than this last one, but not as guttural or deep. She continued chugging.

Henry watched in awe and arousal as the belching goddess chugged the soda.

Several more seconds, before she stopped. Placing a hand on the curve of her breasts, she belched loud and shameless. A string of four, with only a few seconds passing between before the next one occured.

These were deep, wet, and nasty, the kind you would expect to hear once in a blue moon; a rarity to hear from someone. Yet, Henry had been lucky to hear four, and, possibly even more.

Several minutes later....

A empty bottle of root beer laid on the floor. Tiffany leaned back on the bed and shook her bloated stomach slightly.

"God, that was *urp* sexy," she said in relief. Henry nodded.

She looked at him, her expression serious.

"Thank you for accepting me for who I am. Not many would, simply because of my talent."

"You are fantastic just the way you are, Tiff," Henry said, "let nobody tell you otherwise."
Feedback kept me going, I will not lie. <.< I'll update more consistently for now on, and I might have another story that's in the works as well.

Ruffneck

Post by Ruffneck » 11 Jul 2017, 19:19

N I C E !

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 12 Jul 2017, 14:15

Chapter 9

She regretted coming to class this day.

Tiffany had ate a rather large breakfast, consisting of a glass of orange juice, four pancakes with syrup, and some scrambled eggs. When she ate, she had done it so she could practice her burping skills, though she was also hungry. Then she found a deeper meaning; burping was sexy. The feeling of expelling air out of her throat, the vibration, the sense of relief, and especially the sound.

Henry wasn't here, sadly. He had went on a field trip with the other above average students in one of the science classes. Tiff had been invited to go, but she declined.

She listened to the math teacher drone on about the latest lesson. She brought her free hand down to her bloated stomach; round and hung over her waistline. Her tummy gurgled angrily, and she prayed that nobody else heard it.

She leaned forward, and crossed her right leg over her left, to muffle her stomach sounds. It seemed to work, at least somewhat. She was holding all of her gas in, she didn't want to risk releasing it quietly. She knew she ate to much when she forced down a burp and bile rose in her throat.

Suddenly her stomach lurched and she braced herself, feeling the massive amount of food in her poor stomach shift and gurgle. She thought she was going to puke.

Yet it calmed, and she relaxed imperceptibly.

The girl sitting across from her looked at her in disgust. Tiffany ignored her, then continued taking notes. She had a feeling it would be a long day.
She'll burp in the next chapter. ;)

Ruffneck

Post by Ruffneck » 13 Jul 2017, 23:54

Still very much liking this, thank you for your contributions! :)

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 14 Jul 2017, 00:38

You're welcome, and thank you for your feedback! (: