Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Not So Ordinary [Fiction, Female]

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
hubworld23

Re: Not So Ordinary [Fiction, Female]

Post by hubworld23 » 13 Oct 2017, 01:58

Sicarius wrote:
13 Oct 2017, 00:31
^The tie breaker that I needed. I'll try to incorporate it in. I know that I can't please everyone. Tiff will get some action though.
Will you still continue The Will of Godness Story? Cuz i wanna see what happens to Scot & Kira next! :)

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 13 Oct 2017, 02:04

I will, yes.

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 13 Oct 2017, 11:32

Chapter 21

A while later, and walked out of the restaurant. Henry sighed mentally, remembering that he forgot to tell Rain what he needed to tell her. He was about to, until he caught her rubbing her stomach.

"I ate too much," she groaned. He looked at her. There was a glint in her eye, and she slightly raised her shirt, exposing the creamy skin of her slightly bloated abdomen. His gaze went there, before landing on her tight thighs.

"Isn't it rude to stare?," she asked knowingly.

"Very," he replied in a low voice, "but I think neither of us care about being rude, especially you."

She smirked.

"True."

He French kissed her. He let his hands rub her shoulder blades, before reaching under her dhirt to rub her belly. She let out small burps into his mouth. Pressing her leg against his, she brushed his arousal.

"Henry."

They broke the kiss and let go of one another. They glanced around, noticing a bus from their school, with football players and cheerleaders. Many of them were off of the bus, Tiffany included.

Shit.

She stormed over to him. He knew what she was like when she was pissed; unpredictable.

"Is that your girlfriend?," Rain asked when Tiffany was in earshot.

"Ex," Tiffany answered.

She slapped him on the side of his face. Hard. Rain growled.

"Don't you----"

"We're done," Tiffany stated simply, yet icily, "since you decided to cheat on me with a bitch."

Rain was about to strike her, but Henry intervened, placing an arm between them.

"Nothing to say?," Tiffany quipped.

"I'm sorry."

"Sure you are," she growled, brushing past him, almost knocking him down. He regained balance. The other cheerleaders and football players walked past, some laughing, others glaring in hatred.

"Come on," he heard Rain say, "let's go."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drama's only fun when you're not part of it, eh? ;)

Ruffneck

Post by Ruffneck » 14 Oct 2017, 15:12

I know this is just a story, but why would he cheat on her without thinking about it even for a moment...?
Otherwise good chapter.

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 14 Oct 2017, 16:53

For plot transition mostly, plus the poll was in Rain's favor. The date was Henry's attempt to let this stay friends (while taking her out somewhere). Rain is, simply put, a manipulator; a skilled conversationalist. If you like, I could rewrite the chapter.

The scene where Tiffany witnesses the exchange between Henry and Rain, the cheerleaders and the footballers were going to the restaurant pregame. And thanks for the support. (:
Last edited by Sicarius on 21 Oct 2017, 12:33, edited 1 time in total.

Azmodan

Post by Azmodan » 17 Oct 2017, 04:09

You realize how shallow people are in realtionships in their college/highschool years dunno if you specfied when this story is taken place but im assuming its one of those two. If anything its fairly realistic people cheat on each other all the time without a second thought???

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 21 Oct 2017, 12:56

Chapter 22

Things didn't seem to transition well after that. Tiffany started dating one of the football players. They, along with other players and cheerleaders, started mocking Henry and Rain, whatever chance they got. To add insult upon injury, Tiffany would show her new boyfriend affection whenever Henry was around.

He had explained to Rain that he still felt some degree of love for his ex, but she understood. However, the more time he spent with Rain, he realized that he found his true love. Still, he was determined to make it up to her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henry grimaced as he walked past the table, ignoring the degrading comments that came his way. Arriving at his table, he sat beside Rain, who was already there.

"This is getting bad," she commented, before taking a long gulp of milk.

"Very," he added. The taunts didn't faze him, mostly. He was more or less indifferent about what they said. He was corncerned about Rain. He didn't know how she was taking this.

Placing the cartoon on her tray, she placed her hand on her chest, and let out a deep closed mouth burp.

"Mmmmmmmmmrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppp!"

He looked at her in arousal. She smirked.

"You're very talented," he complimented.

"Thanks."

A silence settled between them. He shifted when he felt her rub his knee beneath the table.

"My parents are just dying to meet you," she said in a low tone.

He stayed silent. He had nothing to say.

"Come over tonight," she said.

They finished their lunch and talked until the bell rang, summoning them back to class.
And yeah, Azmodan, this is a high school story (the main characters being seniors). If anyone has suggestions, hit me up. ;)

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 28 Oct 2017, 12:13

Chapter 23

Henry stood on the doorstep, adjusted his necktie, and knocked on the door. A few moments later, it opened, and a middle-aged brunette woman stood there. Henry smiled warmly.

"Mrs. Coen," he greeted, "I'm Henry."

The woman's gaze softened.

"Rain has said so much about you," she said smoothly, "and please, call me Kate. Please, come in."

She ushered him inside, and closed the door. He took off his shoes, and glanced around.

"You have a lovely home," he said.

"Thank you."

He caught sight of Rain, who seemed to be in an argument with a boy, only a few years younger than her. Kate sighed.

"Rain, Raphael, what is the problem?," she asked sternly.

"Mom, Rain never said that there would be guests over."

Henry watched the exchange, and shifted. He felt overdressed for such an occasion, but he supposed it was better than the opposite. A charcoal grey suit looked fine, and he took pride in his style.

He glanced at Rain. She wore a fine, blue T-shirt and darkwash jeans. She smiled shyly, a bit embarassed that he had to witness her mother scolding them.

After that was over, Kate led the trio to the kitchen. Rain's father was cooking something that smelled suspiciously like spaghetti.

"Hi, Mr. Coen," Henry greeted. The man turned to him. He gave off a friendly vibe, and didn't seem intimidating in the slighest. He walked to him, and they exchanged a handshake.

"Nice to meet you. Please, call me Steve."

The spaghetti was done minutes later, and they all sat down at the table. Rain sat next to him, and flashed him a small smirk. They all said grace before dining. Sure enough, it didn't take long for conversation to start.

"So, tell us a little about yourself Henry."

He explained that he was a high school senior, a mail carrier, and that his father died when he was younger. He felt their sympathy on the last sentiment.

Topics gradually transitioned towards news, politics, movies, TV, books, and the like, all of which that Rain and her parents were quite cultured in. Intellectual conversations, at least in Henry's opinion, were difficult to come by, but this was a nice exception.

He ate as Kate and Steve argued about the inconsistences in a new Netflix series, Raphael was on his phone, and Rain was eating silently.

At least, she did.

"Mmmmmmppppphhhhh!"

The loud, closed mouth burp was clearly audible, and she used her napkin to stifle the sound. Her parents looked at her. Raphael laughed.

"Damn, sis. What did you put in your food?"

She shrugged, wiped hdr mouth, flipped her hair, and was about to continue as if nothing had happened until her mother spoke.

"That's unbecoming of a young lady," Kate warned. Rain scoffed.

"Everybody does it," she said, "even young ladies," she then smirked, "even you."

Henry just went as he was, purposely ignoring the convo. Rain suggestively rubbed her hand on his leg.

"Well, you did get it from me," Kate said. Steve shook his head.

"You two talking about burping at a dinner table." He shook his head. Raphael was dead laughing.

"Maybe sometime, I'll have a contest with you, Mom, but not tonight," Rain decided.

When everyone finished eating, Henry helped Kate snd Steve wash the dishes. One of the things he realized from watching the interactions between the family, was that they were close knit, able to tease each other with ease. It certainly helped him see a side of Rain he hadn't see.

He told them that he had to go, and that he enjoyed his time with them. He said his farewells, and off he was.

relus

Post by relus » 29 Oct 2017, 00:37

Great addition! Looking forward to that burping contest.

Ruffneck

Post by Ruffneck » 29 Oct 2017, 11:40

I'm excited!