Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Not So Ordinary [Fiction, Female]

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
Sicarius

Not So Ordinary [Fiction, Female]

Post by Sicarius » 29 May 2017, 04:41

Chapter 1

He muttered under his breath as he headed towards the front office.

Henry hated being the new kid. He had a feeling that he would loath high school; he was to be in the twelfth grade. He had been homeschooled all of his life, yet, now was only just starting to break out of that shell of his. He didn't have any friends, and more often than not, looked at the cynical side of things.

He wasn't a necessarily bad looking guy. Brown hair with bangs, calm amber eyes, and fair complexion. About 6'4 in height, and 165 pounds. He was slightly above average in terms of muscle, for he prided himself on his appearance. Yet even that did not change his shyness.

He was a kind person by heart, and the 'nice guys finish last' phrase unnerved him to no end. He wasn't focused all to much on making friends.

So he sought to hide his uneasiness. The ability to hide his uneasiness came naturally to him.

He entered the office, and handed his papers to the lady at the desk. She read them, then handed him his schedule. He looked over it, and frowned slightly. Math, his first period class. Henry allowed himself to be overtaken by a new resolve. He did not know what was in store, but he face whatever was in his path.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those of you who may remember me, I was the user Tenebris. I apologize for leaving and abandoning my previous stories. I plan to write more works. Happy reading! :)

oleoleoleole

Re: Not So Ordinary [Fiction, Female]

Post by oleoleoleole » 29 May 2017, 07:59

Sooooo glad you're back! You should continue your previous works instead of writing entirely new ones if it's easier for you, some were just starting to get interesting! ;)

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 29 May 2017, 18:32

Chapter 2

When he finally, arrived in class (it had taken a while to find the classroom, so he asked a custodian for directions), he met Mr. Whitethorn, his math teacher.

The students immediately began talking when Mr. Whitethorn began addressing Henry.

"There is an available seat next to Tiffany," the teacher said, then pointed to her, "over there."

Henry began walking, and wordlessly sat down. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Her fair skin was complimented by her sharp, green eyes. An ocean of golden blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders. She wore a burgundy tank top and a pair of dark blue jeans. She possessed curves, and seemed to match him in height.

Mr. Whitethorn began teaching again, and the class became silent. Apparently, Henry had arrived a few minutes into class. The teacher droned on, and Henry soon found himself growing bored, as were many of the other students. Nevertheless, he paid attention.

Ten minutes later...

Henry worked out the math problems, though his gaze would sometimes shift to glance at Tiffany, who sat to his left. It wasn't purposeful. She didn't seem to pay attention to him anyway.

Focus, dammit!

A barely audible rumbling sound caught his attention. The source of the sound came from the blonde to his rights. She appeared to be working, but her cheeks were a light shade of red.

Odd.

Henry continued working. A few minutes later, he heard another rumble. He subtly glanced at her. Two fingers were placed over her lips, and she was blushing more, if possible.

Did she just...burp?

He was certain of it. He wanted to slap himself. He had never told anyone about his burp fetish, and being homeschooled had saved him from it being unwittingly discovered. He had been on YouTube one day, and, out of curiosity, searched about it.

It was like a whole new world. Females would belch loudly and shamelessly, and he loathed the fact that it turned him on. He never considered himself to be ordinary. Then again, nobody was normal, because everyone was different.

And right now was one of those times when he felt arousal. He mentally counted that it would go down before class ended.

When class did end, he was preparing to be one of the first to leave the room, but he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Tiffany.

"Hi," she greeted. Her voice was high pitched and feminine. Had he been one to believe in stereotypes, then she'd probably be classified as a girly girl.

Though he didn't believe in stereotypes.

"Hi," he said. He fought the lump that formed in his throat.

"Are you new here?," she asked.

"Yes. Name's Henry."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Tiffany."

Surprisingly, initiating conversation with her had gotten easier. They learned that they had all of their classes together. Though Henry was still wary. He had managed to force any lustful thoughts to leave his mind, but he would not deny that he was attracted to her.

Then came lunch period.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think it would be easier to start anew. Thanks for the support though. Feedback is appreciated!

Burps to come soon. ;)

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 30 May 2017, 02:46

Chapter 3

Henry sat down at the table, and absentmindedly poked at the mess that was supposed to be spaghetti on his tray. He sat alone. It didn't really bother him. Even with all of the noise of the cafeteria, he could still bring his thoughts together.

His mind drifted to Tiffany. He couldn't stop thinking about her. She was nice, sweet, funny, and had a purity about her that enticed him, but he did not believe people to be one dimensional. He didn't really know a lot about her, and likewise.

"Hey."

He glanced to his right. She sat down next to him. She opened her lunchbox; a turkey sandwich, a Pepsi, and a bag of potato chips, slightly smaller than the average lunch, at least in his opinion.

"Hey," he replied. His willed his mind to not stray back to what happened in math class. He would be lying to himself if he said he did not want to hear her burp.

They talked for a few minutes. Tiffany was foundly invested in the conversation, and Henry filled her with intrigue. He didn't speak much, but when he did it was with purpose.

She took a long swig of Pepsi. She hadn't ate breakfast, and was starving. She had already ate the majority of her lunch, and it satisfied her. The problem was, the buildup of gas within her stomach that yearned for release.

She could belch like nobody else. It was a talent of hers, something that she was, if only a little bit proud of. She had gotten sick one time after chugging a two liter Pepsi. Gas had been the consequence.

She subtly rubbed her stomach, to calm it.

"So, what do you want to do?," he asked, "when you graduate, I'm mean."

"I don't know," she admitted, "something that pays well and is close to home. I'm not feeling college."

He nodded absentmindedly, then noticed her clutching her stomach. He mentally cursed the horniness that he began to feel.

Damn hormones.

"Are you okay?," he asked, feigning ignorance. She frowned in discomfort.

"I have to burp, like really bad," she said. He tensed at the way she said that.

"Then why don't you?"

He wanted to slap himself for saying that. She didn't seem to care though.

"I'd gross you out. People tend to look down upon it."

When she had been younger, she had belched shamelessly. Though, now in high school, she had grown self-conscious and shied away from making friends. She was quiet, and kept to herself, but that was one side of her.

"Humor me then," he said.

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

She took one gulp of air, before letting out a massive, deep, bassy belch. Due to their proximity, he felt the force behind it, and could even smell her lunch. His arousal became painful, and he mentally prayed that she wouldn't notice it.

She closed her mouth to stiffen the remainder of the belch. He looked at her in slight shock, while hiding the rest. The belch had been loud, but not loud enough for everyone to here it. She likely didn't want to embarrass herself.

That was...amazing.

He had never thought she could burp like that. She was like a goddess. He looked at her. Her cheeks were red in embarrassment.

"I can burp louder though," she admittedly shamefully, "I know. I'm so gross."

She expected him to be repulsed by her. He looked at her.

"That was incredible," he said. She looked at him in confusion. They didn't discuss it. The remainder of their lunch was in silence.
Any thoughts? ;)

Tbug3399

Post by Tbug3399 » 30 May 2017, 03:26

Continue please!!

oleoleoleole

Post by oleoleoleole » 31 May 2017, 05:16

I second this ^^^ CONTINUE! You're one of, if not, the best authors on here!

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 31 May 2017, 20:13

Chapter 4

He marveled at how she belched. She release a string of earth shattering, eructations. He French kissed her, allowing her to belch into his mouth. He moaned softly, his own arousal heightening. He wanted all of her...

Henry awoke with a start, and sat up immediately. It took a few moments for him to realize he had been dreaming, and, he had grown turned on from it.

He hated himself for having this fantasy. Tiffany and him had grown to become good friends over the past month. On the weekends, he would occasionally take her to lunch, purely out of kindness. On each one of those luncheons, he had noticed the signs of her stifling her burps. She also seemed very good at making them silent.

This was going to drive him crazy. He could picture her, belching shamelessly and loudly, and with satisfaction. She had coyly admitted that she like to eat, and her metabolism seemed to almost never make her gain weight, though she didn't indulge regardless.

He glanced at the crimson characters on the aIarm clock. 5:30 AM. He sighed as he collapsed back down on the bed. He had promised to come over and help her with homework, considering they didn't have classes on Saturday, and they had a huge exam coming up.

The exam was the least of his problems...
I'll make the next chapter longer. Thanks for the feedback. ;)

Tbug3399

Post by Tbug3399 » 01 Jun 2017, 02:30

I'm excited for the next chapter!

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 01 Jun 2017, 23:53

Chapter 5

Henry rang the doorbell. Seconds later, the door opened, and he was met with Tiffany's mother. She looked like a taller, curvier incarnation of her daughter, but with darker, shorter hair.

"Hello, Henry," she greeted warmly. "Hello Mrs. Oakley," he muttered shyly. She ushered him in, then closed the door.

"Honey, Henry is here," Erin said. When she received no response, she shook her head in false annoyance. "When Tiffany does something, she doesn't quit until it is done," she said. They went upstairs.

Erin knocked on the door. "Tiff, Henry is here."

The door opened, and Tiffany stood there. Henry concealed his shock. She wore a pink tank top, that exposed her midriff, and a pair of pink booty shorts. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a tight bun.

Do not get turned on. Do not get turned on. Do not get turned on.

He would've laughed at how stupid the thoughts sounded, if the situation wasn't so serious.

"Hi Henry," she said timidly, gaining his attention.

"You two have fun," Erin said, then glanced at her watch, "I have to clock in at work." She headed downstairs.

"Bye mom."

"Bye Miss Oakley."

"Bye," she said back.

Henry and Tiffany stood there until they heard the door close, signaling that she had left. Henry ignored the awkwardness.

"Are you ready for homework?," he asked. He wanted to slap himself at how perverted he made that sound. Apparently, Tiffany didn't notice.

"Sure."

One hour later...

He laid on the floor as he thought out the math problem. Substitutions. He hated them with a passion. He scowled in frustration as he erased the mistake.

Two x time six y minus negative four-thirds y plus point thirty three repeating...

These type of problems were time consuming. In an effort to concentrate, he had kindly refused Tiffany's request if he wanted to share the bed.

He cursed his hormones.

Tiffany groaned, then tossed her homework on the floor. "I'm thirsty," she said, "do you want anything to drink?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

She looked at him, slightly puzzled, but shrugged it off, and left the room to get something to drink.

It didn't take her long to come back. Instead of just a drink, she had a plate with a microwavable pizza on it.

His thoughts strayed, thinking to would she burp? He prayed that he wouldn't grow hard and that she wouldn't see his arousal.

"You're sure you don't want anything?"

"I'm sure, Tiffany," he said firmly, "jeez..."

She looked a bit hurt by his response, and he had forgot how sensitive she could be. She sat on her bed and began to eat.

He didn't even look at her.

Five minutes later...

He spared at subtle glance at her. Her plate and can of Dr. Pepper was empty. She looked a bit uncomfortable. Both of her hands were beneath her shirt.

"Tiff, are you okay?," he asked, feigning ignorance.

"I'm fine," she lied.

She didn't want to burp. She would hold the gas in. She could feel it, pressing against her stomach. It craved release.

"Tiff, if you need to burp, go ahead, I won't judge."

He said it with such nonchalance that she scrutinized him. His heart quickened. Did she know? About his fetish. She opened her mouth to speak....

And released a monster. It was only a few seconds long, yet thundered with force and power. It was deep and guttural, like it had come from the bottom of her lungs, or the depths of her bowels. He wasn't close enough to smell it, but the sound stunned him. She gave an sigh of relief, but to him, sounded erotic in its nature.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

He blinked, and fear rose within him. "No reason," he said as casually as he could. He went back to work.

But she rose from the bed, and sat on her knees on the floor, next to him. Since he was laying on his back, he caught a good glance at her chest, though he kept his gaze on his paper.

"Henry."

"Yes?"

She snatched the paper from him, prompting him to look at her. He sat up.

"What?"

"You looked at me...more like stared...when I burped."

He shifted.

"So?"

"You were blushing."
Dun dun dun. I'll keep you in suspense. ;)

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 10 Jun 2017, 12:42

Chapter 6

"Henry."

"Yes?"

She snatched the paper from him, prompting him to look at her.

"What?"

"You looked at me...more like stared...when I burped."

"So?"

"You were blushing."

Her piercing gaze caused him to tense up.

"Did you," she asked cautiously, "like that?

Different scenarios ran through his head. He didn't want to wierd her out and ruin their friendship, but he doubted she would let this slid.

"Yes," he stated, "I...um, get turned on when a female burps. I know its wierd and probably disgusting, but please don't judge me."

He had said it in an even tone, and the confession seemed to calm him down a bit. He was surprised by what Tiffany did next.

She cupped his face, then kissed him. He didn't pull away. He kissed her back, and he could scarcely fathom what was happening.

She belched. It was deep and bassy, and he savored it by deepening the kiss.

They did ended it after several more seconds.

He looked at her, noticing the lust in her eyes, the flush on her cheeks, and the arousal on her chest.

"Everyone has their kinks," she said. Henry was confused. Why wasn't she repulsed? Could that mean...

"I like you, Henry. More than just a friend."