Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Eureka! [Fiction, Female]

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
LikeNo1EverWas

Re: Eureka! [Fiction, Female]

Post by LikeNo1EverWas » 24 Jan 2017, 07:05

Part 6

"Well if you burp it like that how can I say no."

Jay proceeded to pour Kelly a tall glass of Fanta. He saw the glistening in her eyes as he handed it to her. "Why thank you, kind sir."

What she did next Jay would never have predicted. Six seconds. Six seconds is all it took for her to down the whole glass. After finishing she flashed her perfect smile at Jay. "UURP...REERP...eeeRRp...It's stuck. Dammit, It was gonna be so good too. Hey, um Jay would you maybe wanna possibly um, help me get out this burp. It starting to hurt."

This time Jay didn't play with the situation, a golden opportunity had risen and wanted to take it immediately. "Sure, what do you want me to do?"

"Uh, just pat and rub my back."

Kelly then sat up right next to Jay, and he began doing what he was told. "Like this?"

"Yea, a little, lower, lower, perfect. You don't have to do it that lightly, I need this burp to come out."

After about twenty seconds of aiding Kelly, it happened. Kelly quickly turned around, facing Jay, a few inches from his face and released the massive belch. "BBBREEEEEeeeEEEEEEeeeUUUUUuuuuuuRRRRrrrRRRPPP"

This time her burp lasted a solid six seconds. But Jay noticed it was different this time around. The burp seemed to be more consistent in tone and was overall louder than her previous burps. The smell, of course, this time around had more of the classic Fanta aroma. Additionally, Jay was thinking about how much he wanted to kiss those lips in front of him.

"Thank you so much, Jay. You don't even know how grateful I am. Is there anything I could do to repay you," she giggled as she said the last part in the fashion of a damsel being rescued by her knight.

Jay thought to himself, more of that would be nice, of course, he would never outwardly say that. "Two things malady, first, don't ever change, and second, a kiss wouldn't hurt."

"Done and..." she went to give him a little peck on the cheek but as her lips touched Jay's cheek, "UMMMBBBRRRRUUHHH."

Jay felt the vibrations throughout his face and all the way done his spine. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that."

"It's alright, I didn't think that would work."

"W-w-well you helped me so I thought I'd just return the favor, nothing more. You don't have to get weird about it." Her face was blushing again.

"You know you're cute when you get all flustered like that."

"Shut up Jay."

"AAARRRRWWWWAAAHHHRRP"

"Oh, that came out of nowhere. I guess I still have some gas left."

For the next couple minutes or so Kelly got lost in her thoughts, while Jay left to go to the bathroom. Kelly soon got really excited about something. When Jay came back and sat back down, Kelly leaned in close to tell him something. Kelly exclaimed, "Eu-UUUUURRRRREEEEEKKKKAAAA!"

"Jay, Jay, I know - UUUURRRP - what we can do - OOOOORRRAAHH - our project on - BRRRUUUPPP"

Kelly could not stop burping due to all her added excited and just the excess gas in her tummy. "JJJAaaAYYY," Jay's always wanted her to burp his name, "real quick, I need you to push on my stomach."

Jay excitedly did what he was asked. "UUUUuuuuRRRRRRrrrrrEEEEEEeeeeeUUUURRPPPpppPPP"

"Ahhh, I think that all of it for now. Thanks again. So for our project, I found the perfect idea, you're gonna love it."

"Ok, let me in on it."

"Our project is gonna be about burping. Basically, we'll have me drink different sodas and then test the different types of burps, the length of the burps, loudness, how many burps over a time span, all that jazz. So what do you think?"

"I think you're a genius. You're right, its perfect, minimum effort, easy to do, and hella fun. Are you sure you'll be cool with doing all the burping? You know we have to present in front of the class at the end of it."

"I'll figure it out, plus you'll help me get through it right?"

"Of course! So why don't we figure out what sodas you wanna burp from. It's your choice."

"Well, um then, definitely Coke, and let's stick with the regular version of all the sodas. Sprite, Pepsi, Fanta, and Root Beer. Oh and we'll need a control, so water also then I guess."

"Oh, perfect! And lets go with cans, because the way I'm thinking about setting it up is that you would start by chugging one can of a certain brand, you'd be allowed to burp for the next 10 minutes, then you would drink the second can of the brand, and then repeat till the third can. You think you can handle that?"

"Damn, three cans basically back to back. I'm kinda scared yet excited at the same time. I'll do it, it'll be fun."

"Hey, about the water being the control, I think we might need one more control that involves no drinks. You know how to burp on command right?"

"Nope, I never learned how. I burped so often it never really crossed my mind to learn that skill."

"Wow, really, the girl with the most amazing burps doesn't know how to burp on command? You wanna learn how to, I'm not too bad at it."

"Do I even need to answer, of course, I wanna learn! Please teach me."

"Ok, ok, this project is gonna be more fun than I thought. But not today, how about tomorrow. But so from now on you're basically gonna have to come over every day because we can only do one type of drink a day so as not to mess up the data."

"I know, I know. Ok but how about since tomorrow I'm just gonna be learning how to burp on command, you wanna come over to my place."

"Sure, I'd love to."

"Oh my god, it's getting late I gotta head out or else I'll be in trouble."

Jay walked her to the front door, "Thanks for coming over, it was really fun."

"Same to you Jay, um, I can't wait to do this again," she started blushing, "also It's gonna be funny to see what the teacher says about our project. But no telling anyone else about our project. it'll be a secret till the day we present it."

"Sure thing, see ya tomorrow."

"By-YYYEEERRP! Huh, I guess did have a little more gas left," she leaned in close to Jay, blew in his face, and left for her car.

---------------------------------------------
Well, that was a lot of writing for one day. I hope you guys are enjoying it as much as I am. I probably won't be back to writing until Wednesday.

LikeNo1EverWas

Post by LikeNo1EverWas » 24 Jan 2017, 22:54

Part 7

With it being around mid-fall, it was Jay's favorite season, leggings season. Kelly was donning a black pair of leggings that fit her curves perfectly. While he couldn't see her ass, there was little need for imagination. She was also wearing a crop top that generously showcased a part of her fit and flat stomach. He hadn't really noticed it before but she definitely had an hourglass figure. She was the embodiment of every man's dream, personality, body, beauty, brains, and of course, burps, she had it all. "Jay...Jay, helloooo."

She had sat down right next to him this time, usually opting to sit across from him. "Oh, um, hi Kelly," Jay had been lost in is his mind while witnessing the breathtaking view, that being Kelly. Her top even showed off her perky boobs, but he dared not stare. "So, what's new with you Kelly? Anything exciting happen since you left my house?"

"Actually I figured out the weirdest thing last night after I got home. After drinking all that soda at your place, thanks again for that by the way, I was feeling pretty full, so I go and plop down on my bed and I hear this sloshing sound. Turns out it came from my tummy. I'll let you in a little secret actually. At your place, I was actually starting to get a bit bloated, so as not to embarrass myself I was always sucking in my tummy a little so you wouldn't notice."

"Aw, Kelly you didn't have to do that, why would I judge you for being little bloated from drinking a lot."

"Really are you sure, it's just that normally my stomach's flat and all..."

"With your tight ass stomach, it probably wouldn't have even bloated that much, stop worrying about the little things. It might've been pretty cute too."

"Oh, ok then, you're the best! I think it was hindering my burping too," she giggled, "anyway, after finding the source of the sound I tried recreating it my shaking belly, yes I know it sounds weird, but it led to me burping some more. Man, I wish you could have heard them."

Of course with it being lunchtime, both of them were eating throughout their conversation. After finishing about half her food, "Hey, Jay, can I tell you another secret."

Thoughts were racing through Jay's mind. Was she going to tell him she like him? Did she know about his fetish? As Kelly leaned towards his ear the unthinkable happened. Kelly released a low rumbling, consistent tone, 6-second burp straight into his eardrums. Her breath was hot and it tingled his nerves. She backed away laughing, "I got you good didn't I?"

"Y-y-yea you s-s-sure did Kelly," for the first time Jay became flustered, completely captivated by what just happened. It was unexpected and overly arousing. Kelly kind of took hint of that. A minute after that experience Kelly put her hands on her stomach, pushing inward a bit and released a loud 4-second burp. She then proceeded to chug down the rest of her milk. This time she was facing Jay, out came a chunky and gurgly burp that lasted only 3 seconds but was definitely unique. "GGGGRRRRRUUUuuuuRRRRRuUUUuuuRRRrRAAAHHH!"

"Kelly! Damn, that time it actually smelled gross." The stench of the milk was overpowering her usually minty fresh breath.

This time Kelly didn't feel embarrassed about it, "That was just for you Jay," she then burped with her mouth closed, sounding like a rumbling echo, and then blew it in Jay's face to tease him further.

"That was hot", he said sarcastically.

The rest of the lunch was littered with burps from Kelly. Her mouth went wide open and she released an extremely loud yet short belch. At least two-thirds of the cafeteria must have heard.

"Did I just do that?"

"Yup"

"Shit, shit, shit!" Her face turned bright red. Unexpectedly she put her face on Jay's chest to cover herself from embarrassment. Jay was taken aback by this but of course, he let it happen. "Kelly, did that feel good?"

"Mmhhmm," she answered muffled by Jay's shirt. "It felt sooo good," sounding very very satisfied.

"Wel,l then what's what's there to be embarrassed about?"

"Everyone heard it Jay. I'm so gross." She said this in a manner as if wanting to temp Jay into comforting her.

"Aw, you're not gross. I like you just the way you are. But hey, Kelly, is it just me, or were you burping way more than usual today?"

"Well, um, it's just that I'm so excited for tonight, learning how to burp on command and all, I was kinda practicing."

Man is she cute, Jay thought to himself. "While I love the presence of your face laying on my chest, we gotta head out for our science class."

Kelly realized that she lad been laying on him for a solid 5 minutes and quickly got up. "Oh, yea that. Let's get going."

As they were heading out kelly said, "Hold up, I have a burp coming up."

"Kelly wait, don't burp. I want you to swallow five gulps of air." He then showed her what he meant.

"Why?"

"Just do it."

She then did just that, "What was that for exactly?"

Jay simply stated, "Your first lesson."

"Huh, weird, I don't have to burp anymore."

----------------------------------------------
A little transition part for the next couple scenes. Do you guys have anything more you may want to see during the experimentation phase or while she's learning how to burp, and don't worry, the inhale method will of course, be the primary tactic taught. Write any suggestions for future parts.

LikeNo1EverWas

Post by LikeNo1EverWas » 27 Jan 2017, 06:15

Part 8

As Jay was walking into class with Kelly, easily one of the hottest girls in their grade, he immediately felt the envy among his classmates and friends. Soon after entering he was called over, "Hey man, what's with you barely hangin' out with us anymore? Just tryna hit that new chick huh?" Then another asked, "You already did the dirty didn't you?"

"Guys, guys it's like that alright. She's genuinely a great person to be around. And I don't she's pretty fun once you get to know her."

"Whatever dude, if you don't wanna tell us how she is in bed then its fine."

"Yo, stop being assholes. Don't disrespect her like."

"Oh damn, you're serious bro. Our bad, we apologize. No hard feelings alright."

Jay promptly left that conversation and returned to his desk. During Jay's encounter, Kelly was talking with some newly made friends nearby but also overheard that conversation. A bit later she headed back to too.

"So I'm pretty fun to hang out with huh?" she said while giving a smirk look to Jay.

"How much of that did you hear?"

"Enough to where you called them assholes."

"I mean they kinda were. They shouldn't have been talking about you like that."

"Hey, thanks for that by the way. I really appreciate it." She unexpectedly then pecked his cheek.

"What was that for?"

"Well, um, don't take it the wrong way, but, one those guys was looking back here, so I kinda looked them straight in the eye and then did that. You know just to keep them guessing. Um, it wasn't supposed to mean anything if that what you think."

"Alright, whatever you say."

Soon class started, "Class, today you will come up one by one with your partners to tell me the topic of your question."

As Jay and Kelly were in the back they were definitely going to be called last. For the next hour or so, students were being called up with exclamations from the teacher ranging from, "Wow, this seems like an amazing Idea!" to "Good Job, I think you can get this to work," all they way to "Come back to me next class with something that actually has some science involved."

"Jay, Kelly, come on up."

"Alright, so what do you two bright students have for me?"

"Ok teach hear us out, we're gonna test out how different liquids may affect affects a person's gastrointestinal behavior in a brief amount of time."

"Jay I'm a science teacher don't try to bs me. You wanna test different sodas to see how they can make someone burp differently?"

"Yes, essentially, but I'm telling you we plan to fully use the scientific method with controls and everything."

"And, Kelly whats your take on this?"

He patted her back and said, "Yea tell her Kelly"

"Honestly I'm pretty exci-UUuuuUURrrRRAaaAAHHHHHHRRRPPPP!"

"Well, there you have it. Did I mention that she's gonna be the test subject. Look how prepared she is for this. This is her calling."

With her face completely red at this point she stated, "Yea it's gonna be-" Kelly quickly put her fist up to her mouth and did a 3-second rumbly closed mouth burp. She then discreetly blew the burp in the direction of Jay who was right next to her. "-fun!"

"Fine, whatever, you two are smart any way you'll figure something out. Go back to your seats."

"Nice one," Jay whispered as they were walking back.

"I didn't mean to. Was this your doing?...No, it couldn't have been, did me swallowing those gulps of air cause this?"

"Uh huh," trying to contain his laughter as he said that.

She punched his shoulder and exclaimed, "Jay! You knew this was gonna happen didn't you."

"Maybe, but hey congratulations on your first on command burp."

"Really that was an on command burp."

"Well it was kinda, your prior lunch was definitely a factor but there's a much better way to do it."

"Stop making me excited," Kelly released another burp into her mouth. This time it was only 2 seconds but deep, and cheeks were fully puffed out. She, of course, went on to blow the burp into Jay's face. "Ahhhh! Dammit, Jay!"

"Hey Jay, you never got my number right."

"Oh yea I forgot, I'll probably need it for going over to your house tonight. By the way, are your parents cool with it?"

They exchange numbers and Kelly stated, "Yea it'll be fine. My Mom won't get home till a bit later and my dad's out on a business trip."

"Whew, dodged that Dad bullet then."

"Honestly, you're right. But anyway my house after school today. I can't wait!" She said smiling with joy.

---------------------------------------------------
Kind of a less climactic part just making the story ready for the next part. How's the story going overall, I tried to make it different from most stories on here so hopefully that's working out well.
Last edited by LikeNo1EverWas on 29 Jan 2017, 03:35, edited 2 times in total.

Thenumberofthebeast

Post by Thenumberofthebeast » 27 Jan 2017, 16:24

I love it

PickledHotDog

Post by PickledHotDog » 27 Jan 2017, 21:38

Very nice story so far! Great work!

LikeNo1EverWas

Post by LikeNo1EverWas » 29 Jan 2017, 04:49

Part 9

Jay wasn't just going to go to Kelly's house empty handed. Before arriving at her house he picked up some flowers as he felt those may be the most appropriate. *Knock Knock* "Yo is this the right house? This is Jay."

As Kelly heard the knocking and the familiar voice she went to open the door. "Jay, welcome, welcome. Come on in."

"Um, these are for you." Jay handed her the flowers.

"Aw, THAAANNNKK YOUUUUUU!"

"Damn, just ate?" Jay asked.

"Wow, I can't believe that just worked."

"What worked?"

"I did the same thing that you made me do back in lunch which later caused me to burp. I've been kinda practicing and can burp on command a little." she while sticking her tongue out and grinning.

"Here, watch!" She held up a pointer finger signaling her preparation. She began swallowing down large gulps of air. One gulp, two gulps, three, four, finally stopping at ten. "See, that's the easy part. I'm not yet used to forcing them to come up." She began rubbing and patting her tummy. "I think doing this kinda helps." After about ten seconds of that action, "BUUUURRRRRAAAA!"

"You see that! I did it!" she said seeking acknowledgment.

All Jay could muster to say was, "Wow."

"I know it wasn't that big but I'll keep trying to do better."

"Kelly, you're just amazing. And no, that was great for just learning how to do it. But there is a better method, and that what I'll teach you tonight. But, hey, before we get down to business why not give me a tour?"

"Sure why not."

They began in the living room, then kitchen, and through the rest of the house barring the top floor. During the tour, Kelly kept swallowing in some air and repeatedly burping. "I think I counted seven."

"Seven what? Chairs?"

"Nope. Seven times that you have burped."

Kelly just replied with laughter and exclaimed, "It's just so much fun! I feel like I'm in total control. I've never been able to just burp whenever or choose not to burp whenever! You really opened a new world for me. I could really get used to this. Thanks so much Jay."

"Eh, I haven't really done anything yet, so thank me later."

Suddenly out of nowhere, "uuuUUURRRRrrrrRRRRRRRRRAAAAaaaarrrrrhhhhhaaaRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUAAAHHHH!"

It lasted a whole 7 seconds and started out a bit uneven and low but then changed to a more consistent tone yet still retained its nasty sounding characteristic. Additionally, it was earth shatteringly loud but seemed less forceful than her recent burp and carried a natural sense of pressure relief.

Immediately after Jay and Kelly looked each other straight in the eyes and both simply stated, "After-burp."

"Kelly I swear, you never cease to amaze me."

"Oh my god. I actually kinda feel lighter. Like I didn't have to do anything for that burp. It felt so nice, though. It just came out all on its and didn't want to end. Of course, I didn't want it to end either." she said while giggling.

"Same," Jay said under his breath.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Well, now that my stomach all empty wanna go upstairs to my room? We'll do the lessons up there," she said the last part with a hint of temptation, implying she had something planened.

"Sure lets do it."

---------------------------------------------------
Saw this is a good point to end it for today. I think it's going pretty well. A lot better than What I could have ever hoped for back when starting it. This story is a lot of fun to write overall as I don't even know what's gonna happen until I actually type the next word. I never really have a plan before writing so I kinda just go with the flow. Btw I've noticed that most of the entries are littered with unintentional grammatical errors or forgotten words that were to be typed. I hope you guys can disregard them.

Thenumberofthebeast

Post by Thenumberofthebeast » 29 Jan 2017, 15:24

Very excited to read what's next!

LikeNo1EverWas

Post by LikeNo1EverWas » 03 Feb 2017, 02:58

Sorry for the lack of updates, won't be able to start writing again till around Tuesday or Wednesday.

PickledHotDog

Post by PickledHotDog » 14 Feb 2017, 00:32

Excited for the next chapter!

Thenumberofthebeast

Post by Thenumberofthebeast » 14 Feb 2017, 03:39

Me too!