Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

The Weekend [Female, Fiction]

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
oleoleoleole

Re: The Weekend [Female, Fiction]

Post by oleoleoleole » 25 Jun 2016, 18:00

coolkid101 wrote:Amazing part! Look forward to finishing my collab with you over the summer. If I'm allowed to have one request, I would say a burping sex scene, like the opposite of the farting sex scene in this chapter. :)
Agreed but I really can't complain. This story keeps getting better.

ShadowPuppet

Post by ShadowPuppet » 19 Oct 2016, 02:02

Would people like this to be continued?
Living with the fetish since 2010...

PickledHotDog

Post by PickledHotDog » 19 Oct 2016, 04:21

ShadowPuppet wrote:Would people like this to be continued?
If you have ideas on how to continue it, I'm not opposed to it. I very much enjoy reading what you write.

RightWing

Post by RightWing » 19 Oct 2016, 08:27

I would very much enjoy reading more of this stories, it's honestly one of the best ones that has been posted on here.
"It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love or how you love, it matters only that you love" John Lennon

:x :burp: :bigbelch: :bigbelch: :sodaburp: :ymapplause:

AnonymousHacker

Post by AnonymousHacker » 20 Oct 2016, 01:15

For real, RightWing speaks the truth. This is one of my all-time favorite stories, and it would be a shame if it went unfinished.

ShadowPuppet

The Weekend [Female, Fiction]

Post by ShadowPuppet » 21 Oct 2016, 15:50

Warning: This post contains fictional imagery that may be deemed 18+. To resist breaking the flow of the narrative I have chosen to place it here with the rest of the story. You have been warned.

The scent of Victoria’s fart lingers for some time after the silence has settled into my room. We’re looking into each other’s eyes and saying not a word, only breathing in the thick, odorous fumes of her flatulence. Despite having just come, I still have an erection. It presses against Victoria’s leg. I’m surprised our noisy intimacy hasn’t woken Rebecca. She’s only down the hall, a door’s thickness between us and we'd been being quite loud. The fart was incredible, the way it rippled and blasted from her. I can still feel the phantom vibrations of it on my scrotum.

“What are you thinking about?” Victoria asks me.

“You farting.”

Prrrttt. “Like that?” she says, relaxing her legs.

“No…” I say. I lift my leg and release a few seconds of gas. Ppppfffffrrrrrfffffttttthhhhrrrrrffffttttt!

“More like that.”

Victoria giggles. “Are you trying to start a contest?”

“No. Just being cocky.”

“Mmm….You are being cocky…” She runs her fingertip up the length of my erection. My body shivers. We share a long period of silence as she strokes me. I’m gently rubbing my thumb in circles where my hand sits on her thigh.

“Can I tell you something?” she says.

“Of course.”

Her pale cheeks are becoming red. “That kind of turned me on.”

“What did? We’ve been doing a lot of arousing things...to me anyway.”

Victoria smiles and the blush fills her cheeks. “Your fart turned me on.”

“Oh, I see.” I shift around on the bed. “Do you have a fetish too?”

“I never did before this. I mean, gas is funny most of the time, but I didn’t find it arousing until just now when you showed me how aroused a person can get from it.”

“Well I appreciate that, but I must be honest you’re much better with gas than I am.”

Victoria inhales air into her stomach. “Whaaaaattt doooooo yoooooooouuuuu meeeeeeeeaaaaaannnn?” she belches. I can feel the windiness of it on my chin. She’s smiling at me. I grab her face and press my lips against hers. A small burp finds its way up her throat and into our mouths. It doesn’t taste like anything but I can feel the sudden pop of extra air being exchanged between us as we kiss. I roll onto her and continue touching her with my lips: across the face and into her neck.

“You want more?” she asks with a gasp.

“I want you.”

“You seem to have me - oh! - captivated,” she moans. “Touch me, Jace.”

I place my hand between her legs and press against her underwear. I can feel her coarse pubic hair resisting the fabric and among the tangle her slitted labia. I begin rubbing and after a while my fingers become damp from the wetness that seeps through the cotton fabric. Victoria moans and whispers my name through strained breath.

“Fart.”

“What?” I ask.

“Fart, Jace. Fart for me.”

“I don’t know if I can, Victoria.” I laugh. “I don’t quite have your powers.”

Uuuuuuuhhheeeerrrrppp! Victoria suddenly releases a dull burp in my face, as if to enforce the idea. “Excuse me,” she says. “I didn’t mean to do that. Sorry.”

“It’s okay,” I say, smiling.

“Can you please try? I really want to see how it feels…” She kisses my lips with such lightness that it feels like a feather has brushed them.

“I can try.” I go back to kissing her neck. My fingers press between her legs. I’m rubbing myself on her thigh while she gasps in my ear. I spread my legs a little.

Victoria belches again, a sudden, chunky expulsion. GGgggghhhhuuuuurrrrrppppp!

“Excuse me! Jesus.”

I try to push a fart out. To my surprise, a large blast of wind comes ripping out. A fart had been building for some time without my knowledge.

Ffffffpppppppttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrppppphhhhhhhhhtttttttt!!

I sigh with relief and Victoria moans loudly.

“Oh god! Press harder.”

I assume she means my fingers and so I do touch her less gently than before. Her pelvis is jerking against my hand, trying to rub against my fingertips and her arms are wrapped tightly around me. I can feel her hard nipples rubbing against my chest. She farts and the fart comes out in short bursts with the rhythm of her pelvis.

Ffffrtt-fffrrrtt-tthhhrrt-fffrrrtt-pppuuuurrrrffffttt!

“Just a bit more,” she gasps.

I have an idea. I twist my head near her ear and swallow a bit of air before pushing it up again. Bbbhuuurrrp!

“Oh!” she says. She becomes still and I feel her spasms on my wet fingertips. “Yes…” she whispers.

We lie still for a moment. Then I clear my throat.

“Victoria, I think you might share my fetish.”

PickledHotDog

Post by PickledHotDog » 22 Oct 2016, 02:41

Yes! Show Victoria the way of the gas! :ymhug: Very nice new addition!

ShadowPuppet

Post by ShadowPuppet » 22 Oct 2016, 03:50

PickledHotDog wrote:Yes! Show Victoria the way of the gas! :ymhug: Very nice new addition!
Thanks, man. I just felt like it was time we had a new thing happen with stories in this forum. A bit more depth to characters.

theoncomingfish

Post by theoncomingfish » 24 Oct 2016, 22:55

This by far has to be my favorite story on the forum. Thank you so much for keeping it going!

Jude3

Post by Jude3 » 25 Oct 2016, 03:32

I've never been turned on by farts before../but this is a good combination! Also as a girl..:I wasn't sure how much I would like this story at first, but it's really good
And ohmigosh...showing someone the way of the fetish.
Yes. All of the yes.
Please keep this going!