Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Some of my Crazy Stories

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
Insane_Eren_Jaeger

Re: Some of my Crazy Stories

Post by Insane_Eren_Jaeger » 27 Dec 2014, 05:14

Thank yah for posting all of these especially the ones about Kali :3 It sucks that you two didn't get back together
I would've liked to hear more stories of you two (Not trying to sound like a creepo o.o)

~Alex
Just another random shy girl with pink and black hair >////<
Out of all the things I've lost, my sanity is the one I miss the least

My kik is thatonecosplay girl if you wanna talk c:

♥Katy Is My Angel♥

shotime84

Post by shotime84 » 25 Mar 2015, 21:18

Sorry I've been away for so long! I'm not gone I promise, I still have a lot of stories for you guys!!!

Chelsea was this pretty young thing that I dated for a short time in high school. She looked Asian, but was of Russian decent. Pretty face, huge rack, big booty, pretty much the works. The reason we only dated for a short time was because she was an idiot that enjoyed playing games. I didn’t have the time for that nonsense. It was my junior year, I was driving and really just living my dreams. Every Saturday afternoon, her parents left her unattended at home. Most of the time, we would go somewhere. This weekend was different, I finally convinced her to stay home and let me come in. So I park down the road so that if her parents get home, I can sneak out and not get caught. I was greeted by in her trademark scrub attire, baggie t-shirt, short shorts, and mismatching socks (orange and green). I walk in and we head into the living room. We sit down on the couch, and she turns on the tv. “I don’t want to watch tv. Let’s do something we haven’t done before.” I said do her, hoping that politely I could get her finally do more than make out with me. “Let’s play a game.” She suggested. Not what I had in mind, but what did I really have to lose? “What game are you thinking?” “Truth or Dare” This was an exciting prospect. Kind of the easy way out of doing something dirty and not getting called easy. I was in. So we went a few boring rounds, nobody wanting to be the one that did the first dirty dare. This conversation happened, pretty much word for word, after about 15 minutes of playing the game.

It’s my turn to pick. So I go with dare. “I dare you to do something you haven’t done in front of me yet.” “What does that mean?” “Like you have to do something I haven’t seen you do.” “I’m still having trouble following you here.” “Okay, why don’t you break the burp barrier?” “Like burp in front of you?” “Yeah, you’re a boy, so burping isn’t really a big deal.” “Burping isn’t really a big deal for anyone. I don’t mind breaking the barrier, but I burp pretty loud. I hope that’s not a big deal.” “Well I burp really loud too.” “Then what’s the big deal?” “I just want you to do it first.” She said. “Let’s make it interesting.” I suggest. “What do you mean?” “Let’s have a burping contest. That way it’s not a bad thing for you to burp loud, it’s encouraged.” She thought about it for a minute, and then she was on board with the idea. Of course I’m the one that has to go get drinks for the contest. So I disappear into the kitchen ,and find some knock off brand sodas. When I come back, she has her feet up on the table and made me walk around. I took her socks off, partly because I had yet to see her feet, partly because she told me that she hated feet. “Look, now you’ve broken the barefoot barrier!” She was annoyed, but she still smiled at me. Her feet were pretty. They had the polish chipping, but it was neon pink and it accented her skin tone very well. We sit there, playing the game still while sipping our drinks. I was the person, as per my dare, to break the belch barrier. It was loud, but not very long, probably a 5 out of 10 on my scale. She just gave me a look, like she wasn’t impressed, but it was hard to read. “This is going to shock you.” She said. I heard her inhale a lot of air, and watched her stomach get swollen. Then she pushed out a pretty powerful belch. Loud, kind of long, with a sound that I remembered from the very first girl that I ever heard belch, my best friends sister. The throaty deliver, the way it sounded like her body was vibrating as it came out. I was in awe. It wasn’t nearly as powerful or long, but there was always a chance. Maybe I jut blew it up in my mind. Who knows? Back to her and I. “That was pretty good Chels. I have to give you props. I didn’t expect you to be able to burp much at all.” “Well now you know, I burp better than you.” “I didn’t say that. I can beat that.”

So this leads us into the getting into the actual contest. I’m going to give you the highlights, because I know you’re here for her. The first one came while I went to the bathroom, I was washing my hands and she came up to the door, and belched through it. This one was a little louder, but had some time on it, probably about 3 seconds. It sounded like she was in the bathroom with me.

The next really awesome moment came when she was trying to burp a word. She started by saying “burp” and then when to “belch”. Both of them were pretty loud, but lacked the control that you’d like to see when saying words. That kind of set up this moment. I’m having trouble coming up with the best words to explain what happened, but picture if you will, someone belching, and getting surprised by there being more in the tank than they thought. She was trying to belch the word “robot”. She starts off with a nice deep “roooo” and as she goes to add on “bot” ends up pushing out a really deep, and louder belch that didn’t have any word on it. She got a surprised and embarrassed look on her face, I thought it was adorable.

The one I’m going to leave you with is one that still kind of haunts me to this day. It was very similar to a belch that I had in my memory bank from my best friends sister a few years earlier. The screen is we’re in her room, I have my back to her, moving some of her crap off the bed. She takes a breath, I can hear it’s going to be a good one. She blasts out a belch, loud, long, deep, basically the very same belch that I had heard years earlier, but not quite as perfect. I turned back around, and she was so pleased with herself, embarrassed, and awkward all at the same time. Her face was red, she was laughing, and she asked,”Did you hear that?” “How could I not. That was a pretty nice belch.” Then she hooked up with me because I made her feel very comfortable. So I mean all in all it was a good day!

mephistofele

Post by mephistofele » 28 Mar 2015, 20:44

sorry to ask maybe i lost it but where is the story about the burp from your friend's sister ??

shotime84

Post by shotime84 » 03 Aug 2015, 20:13

This is a short little bit of stories from one of the girls I used to cheer with in college. She was a tall blond, good looking, but honestly nothing super special.

The first time I heard her belch, I was at one of my first cheer practices since. She blasted one very loud, and pretty deep. It vibrated her throat a little bit. All of the guys kind of hated, so I went along with it. Trying to keep my low profile.

The second, and admittedly more interesting story came a few months later. I was at an away game as the mascot, with 6 girls from the squad that were there to cheer. We always flew out to the games on a Friday, getting there around 5 or so. We would then check into our hotel, and go out for dinner. So we go out to the “party street” in whatever city we were in, and we find ourselves a nice bar to grab some food. So I sit away from the burping princess, trying to mack on this other girl that I was into, lack of burping talent and all. We head out to the street to check out the night club scene, when out of nowhere, a deep thunderous belch arises. Our coach tells her to knock it off, we’re out in public and we should act like it. Good old southern belle coach.

The next morning, we were eating the remains of the breakfast buffet the football player had demolished. We’re sitting there talking about cheer, this and that. Who should come staggering in late, but our lovely burping princess. Who was all done up and looking nice in our cheer sweats prior to heading out to the game. She grabs an open seat, and kicks her feet up on the chair next to mine. She think kicks her shoes off, and talking about how her feet “Shouldn’t be confined in those uncomfortable shoes.” When she puts one foot on the table to show that she wasn’t wearing any shoes. She takes it back down quickly as she see’s coach give her a mean look. All the girls broke out into a conversation about how they too hate wearing shoes. Which leads to a conversation about their feet, that I was not fully prepared to deal with, because of my developing foot fetish. So I pull out my phone and attempt do distance myself from the conversation. This last all of about 45 seconds, before I’m pulled right back in by a deep, but short belch. Since we’re all by alone in the banquet hall, instead of scolding her for belching, our coach started the color game. (The last person to say a color has to “slurp the burp” as she said.) Thankfully I was savvy to this game and quickly called out “Red”. The loser went in to inhale the belch cloud, and made a face, “Ewww. It smells like coffee.” Not the least bit shocking, since that’s all she was having.

So we arrived at the stadium for the game, and again we we’re all alone out on the field. The belching princess looked around and then did some of the finest work I’ve seen to date. It was a deep, rumbling, 3 second long belch. This time, I was the last to call out a color, so I made my way to the area that she belched, and took the deep breath that was required. “I don’t smell anything.” I said. “Then I’ll just belch in your face later.” She laughed. Not too long after that she got kicked off the squad for some reason that I don’t remember. It was brief, but I’ll always remember her.

shotime84

Post by shotime84 » 22 Apr 2016, 17:32

I've missed you guys! I'm sorry I've been away for so long. Working for a living sucks! I had some down time today for the first time in a while, and I wanted to share a story that happened to me about a month ago. It's not the longest story, and there is a little mention of feet, but it was pretty awesome. I wanted to share it with you! Hopefully I can find time to post more soon!

This is the story about a college girl that I coach from time to time. Kate is a pretty blonde girl, standing about 5’10” and thick. Emily is maybe 5’3” and 100 pounds soaking wet with sand in her pockets. She has a sexy 6 pack, and is really cute.

The lesson started out pretty much like any other, with the girls stretching. Emily and Kate are their names, and I join them after grabbing a drink from the fountain. I start to chat as I sit down to wait for them to finish, when Kate burps. It was honestly nothing special, a 4 at best. “That was attractive.” I say in jest to her. “Can you believe this girl? How are you still single?” I look over to Emily and she laughs. “I can do much worse than that.” She says with an unintentional bait to her sentence. I let it go for the time being. We fast forward to the last 10 or so minutes of our time together…

I make them start conditioning, when I make a fairly desperate attempt to bring back the burping conversation. “So I’m having an internal debate that I want to ask about. When you said you could do much worse; the way you say it makes me think she’s actually better at burping than you.” “Well burping is usually a negative thing, so worse would be better.” She rebuts. “I feel like burping is neutral in this case, and we’re talking about a talent level, which you said is worse than hers.” (Now it should be noted that we’re not the only people there at this time. There is one team, and a large clinic of people getting ready for the impending tryouts for next season.) So she takes a few gulps of air and lets out a short loud burp. I’m impressed for sure. “She takes the cake, sorry Kate.” Kate tries a few more burps to try and gain my respect, but it’s now use. “Emily, you’re pretty good. Do it again.” I tell her. She does a lower, longer burp this time. It is drawn out, and takes even her by surprise. I make them keep on conditioning, and then steal her shoe to follow up on a promise I had made earlier to her. Bad becomes worse when I pull it off and she’s wearing some little footie socks. Clean and white to set off her tan skin, with green nail polish on her toes that you can see through them. My heart rate picks up with excitement, that I quickly get back in check and throw her shoe. “Well at least take the other one.” She says as she puts her shoe up to me. I take it and throw it in a different direction. The socks have me captivated. I look around the gym several times to not make it too obvious that I’m enthralled and staring at her beautiful feet hardcore. After she finished the current exercise that we were on, she takes her socks off and wiggles her toes, as if she’s on to me. Kate takes one more shot at burping, but it’s quite and airy. Emily responds with another loud, high pitched belch. The music had just started, helping mask the eruption from my barefoot beauty. As we finish up, she goes to get her shoes, one of which I had thrown a good 50 ft. away, I suggest she try to belch from over there to see if we can hear her. She loves that idea, and walks over to her shoe. Kate and I both look on in a bit of anxious excitement to see what we can hear. She turns to us, and I can see her taking in air, readying herself to project one that can be heard over the music blasting in the gym. She rips a high, loud, and rumbly belch, it was pretty awesome. Instead of going to her other shoe, she comes back to see if we heard it. Kate claims she did, I however deny it. “I didn’t hear anything. The music is loud, maybe you just get make them that loud.” The look of a challenge accepted comes over her face. She struts her bare feet over to the far shoe and starts to take in air for another powerful belch. She takes in a few more breaths than before, obviously in an effort to put a little more force behind it. Just then, the music stops. The gym is completely silent for a split second, until Emily unleashes a massive belch. It’s by far the loudest of any she did, and it grabs the attention of people across the gym. She covers her mouth and her face turns bright red. For the most part, everyone acts like it didn’t happen. I, myself, played it off as well. It was by far the best belching experience I’ve had so far in 2016.

mephistofele

Post by mephistofele » 22 Apr 2016, 23:24

feet and burps ? amazing story :)

chickenskittles

Post by chickenskittles » 28 Apr 2016, 03:34

I am not sure if your stories are believable, but they sure are super hot (even for me without a foot fetish)! Thanks for sharing all these.

shotime84

Post by shotime84 » 23 Sep 2016, 01:19

Hey, I'm sorry my stories have been nonexistent as of late. I'm really working on getting them down so you can enjoy.

So this actually just happened the other day, I wasn’t sure if I should bother with it, but you guys deserve a new story. If you’re familiar with an app called Whisper, a lady responded to one I posted about wanting a loud belcher. Our exchange went something like this…

Her: I could never date a guy that didn’t belch louder than me
Me: Well you’re in luck, because I’m a pretty loud belcher
Her: I’m guessing I probably better than you at belching
Me: No way! I have some pretty serious skills!
Her: Well I can put Buddy the Elf to shame
Me: Too bad we can’t have a belching contest, actually see who has more skill
Her: Do you snapchat?

I have one that I use very rarely, but now it’s nice to have a second reason. So I give her my information, and maybe a minute later, she sends me a video of her belching. She has some real talent, her first belch was nice and loud, lasting around 5 or 6 seconds. The hold up occurs when I can’t see her face. I question it, and she says she’s ugly and doesn’t want me to see her. I decide I’m just going to send my feet and the tv back. My first video I send isn’t that great by my own standards. I get one back a few seconds later. This one is louder, but only lasts about 3 seconds. This is my chance to really make my point, so I do. Without going into too much detail, I started talking to Kali again recently, so my belching skills are pretty sharp at the moment. I summon up a massive belch that actually surpasses the time limit on snapchat videos. “Oh Damn, that was impressive.” She messages me back. Then sends me her own 10 second belch. While not as loud as a seasoned belcher like myself, she does a phenomenal job of holding her own. It was reasonably loud, and covered almost the whole snap. Then we sent a few messages back and fourth talking about belching and how she was turned on by guys acting like savages; belching, farting, eating like a pig. Things I can do fairly well. So she then sends me another belching snap, “Fuck you” being spoken through a belch. After I sent her a snap of me belching a few sentences. She was impressed, and after that I got one final loud belch that she gave a sexy sigh of relief. Before too long our conversation kind of feel by the wayside as life picked back up. The next day when I went to message her to tell her about an epic belch I had had, she blocked me. It was very disheartening, because I felt like I had finally found someone who had that same strange spark that I did. Hope springs eternal, and hopefully things work out with Kali, but that’s a longer story that I’m attempting to write...

shotime84

Post by shotime84 » 12 Nov 2016, 01:40

Recently, Kali and I went on a weekend get away. She was my wedding date, and we set off on a mini road trip. Now I feel in the interest of full disclosure, I have to say that we didn’t go into this weekend as anything more than friends. The trip wasn’t very long, but it was a memorable journey. It almost always is with her, since she is the only person on the planet I’ve ever entrusted with my deepest, darkest, secrets. As we set off on our journey, it didn’t take her long to find her feet up on the dash. She had gotten her toes done for the weekend, white french tips, my favorite. She knows what this does to me, and she didn’t try to hide the little show she was trying to put on for me with her feet up on the dash, wiggling them, rubbing them on her legs, and getting some cute toe prints on the windshield. It wasn’t long before she started teasing me with her burps. Little burps, even though I knew she could do better. She wasn’t really trying. “I think I’ve lost my touch. I can’t burp anymore.” Then she blasted a loud and deep one. “Oh, I guess I still can.”

After we stopped for dinner, we were walking back to the car when I challenged her a little bit. I belched a low rumbler right in her ear. I kept it quite in hopes that none of the passers by would hear it. Her retort was not so low key. She belched a high pitched blast, very loudly, and belched the words “excuse me”. I’m sure someone had to notice, it was a fairly populated parking lot outside that 24 hour diner. That being said, I was so enthralled in the act, there could have been a bear next to us and I probably wouldn’t have noticed. The look of pure satisfaction on her face was double edged, both because her belch was louder than mine, and because she had established palpable sexual tension. When we reached the car, she decided she wanted to drive so I could navigate once we got a little closer to our destination. So we hit the road, around 3 hours left to the hotel.

We arrived at our hotel precious seconds after the bar had closed. Truly heart breaking stuff, so we had to just check in and go up to the room. I honestly wasn’t upset, because I had to open my coffee shop that morning and was shocked I was still awake. So we both get ready for bed, hidden away so not to see each others naked bodies, which we had seen many times before. I slid into the bed first, and she followed. I was so out of it, Kali told me I fell asleep mid sentence.

We’re both awake at a decent time the next morning, “Let’s go day drinking!” she says. We go to this little brunch spot at a brewery. It was a surprisingly nice, we ate and drank more than we probably should have. Filled up with good things, we head back to the hotel when I have a bright idea. We should go to a liquor store so we can keep drinking before the wedding starts. She wants to drive, I convince her to take an Uber. So we get 2 bottles of champagne, some beers, and some OJ. When we get to the hotel, we decide to drink some of the beers first because fridge space is limited. We both quickly finish our first ones, and start the second of the 6 pack. “I’m gonna grab a shower beer while you’re doing your hair.” The bathroom is a tiny room with a sliding door, and a glass stall shower. I turn on the shower and rip a decent burp, nothing good at all, but she heard it and called me out. “Weak shit!” She yells at me through the door. “This is how you do it!” She rips a loud 4 second blast. It was super loud! “Holy shit! That was so good! I bet you loved that!” I really did. There was a sure rush of blood somewhere below the belt. I was happy to be hidden away while she was putting on quite a show. Seemingly working the belches out on a command like pace, every few 20 seconds or so, another loud short belch. I turned the water on, trying to keep my mind on something other than the now fully erect situation. I drink my beer and try to belch back, but I’m too hot and bothered, and I can’t do it. I hustle to wash off and start using every old trick I can think of to get back down from full mast. As I’m successfully defusing the situation, I notice that the burps have stopped. I walk out, and see that she’s not getting ready on the other side of the door. I turn the corner and to see her with her feet up on the desk. This is clearly a trap.

“Come here real quick.” I walk over and sit down on the the bench connecting the two desks. She wheels her chair over and puts her feet right on my lap. “Do you think I should *burrrr* paint my toes?” A nice deep burp. “Why would you paint them? Didn’t you just get them done?” I stammer, getting flustered with her feet so close. “Well I know how much you love red toes.” In an attempt to get her to back off, I become a little defensive. “You know I love footie socks and french tips too, what’s your point?” “And when I *burrurrrurrrr* … that” She giggled of the low rumbling belch she just produced. “I just wanted your opinion on my toes.” Getting dangerously close to finding my reasonable attempt hiding my arousal. “They’re gonna be crammed into your heels all night, so I guess it won’t really matter.” I pushed them off and went to iron my shirt. She burped a few more times, but generally left me alone while she finished applying makeup. The rest of the evening was pretty civil. We went to the wedding, then to the reception. We danced, we got drunk, we went to the after party on our way back home. The after party was 20 minutes away from the reception, so we had to Uber our way around. The ride was fairly interesting, because I was drunk and social, she was drunk and handsy. She also was painfully aware of how good she can belch when she’s had a few drinks. So I’m chatting with our driver about how the history of the hotel we’re going to, and Kali interrupts with a deep *MMMMMM*. Her mouth was closed, she’s not a total barbarian, but it was more than enough to stop our driver mid sentence. He didn’t say anything, we didn’t say anything, there was just a moment where we were all frozen a little. “So the hotel was the place to be back in the 20’s?” I say to break that awkward pause. She does this again like 2 minutes later, this time our driver handles it with a little more poise. When we finally arrived at our destination, I think our driver and after Kali gets out, I apologize for her as she rips a huge belch just outside the car.

The rooftop afterparty was more about me catching up with my friend who had just been married. So when we were done, we decided to walk back to the hotel. The city we were in wasn’t huge by any means, so the walk wasn’t far. Kali was still feeling pretty good because she had bought us a few rounds at the party. “Do you think I can make my burp echo?” she asked. “The buildings aren’t close enough, so I doubt it.” I say. She takes my challenge and starts ripping some really loud belches *brrr* *Brrrr* *BRRRUO* with the last one ending kind of high pitched. There was no echo, but a guy that was in his apartment called down his compliments. We stumbled into our room, and slipped into something more comfortable. I came around the corner from the bathroom to find the bum passed out. Insert the sad trombone.

The ride back really wasn't much to speak of in the way of her belching. She slept for a while, we stopped for some food about half way home. We hit some traffic getting back into our neck of the woods, so she took control of the music and that was pretty much it. Even with very little happening, I was fairly hopeful for the 2 of us to maybe finally get back on track and see if we had anything real left in the tank.

shotime84

Post by shotime84 » 27 May 2017, 22:33

As I imagine most of you who’ve read anything I post, I’m a cheer and tumbling coach. I usually don’t write stories about my athletes unless they’re remarkable, and this was one of the more incredible events that I had to record for you guys. It was a few months ago around spring break season, and one of my athletes had been off school for a few days. The group that she’s with doesn’t really get a lot of my attention at the beginning. They’re all old and talented enough to be warming up and tumbling on their own. So I’m talking to one of the other girls in the class about cheer, when I hear a muffled belch come from behind me. It was longer than anything I had heard around the gym before, so I took a mental note. I went on about my business, when not two minutes later, I heard a more aggressive version of the same belch. Louder, but still trying to hide it. Another followed right as the first one ended. I looked at over and said, “Are you okay?” “I’m fine, I swear.” Taylor said back, “I just haven’t taken my medicine for a few days.” followed up by another low rattling belch, this time not bothering to close her mouth. She was making them longer the class was progressing. “What is the matter that you need meds for?” I asked. She rattled off a list of illness that she had that caused her to belch, then belched low and louder. This time she was at 5 seconds. “Maybe learning how to burp on command would help with some of your issues.” Taylor proceeds to burp and count to 10 while she burps. “That isn’t the issue here.” She said. “Well maybe if you could make it into a bigger, louder belch, that would help.” I propose, no longer interested in helping her feel better, but hearing some of these amazing belching skills I was sure she had. “Trust me, I can burp, I can belch, I have total control of my skills when I want to, I can even beat grown ass men in contests.” That sentence capped off with another low, deep belch. 7 seconds long! I decided to end the conversation, because I can see her growing more and more embarrassed. Leading by example, we all do. Until the end of class, when she ripped an epic 10 second long belch. Everyone around kind of froze, and you could tell she was red. “Alright, time to condition.” I called out to bring everyone back to what was going on. I sent them on their way after we finished doing some planks and running, and went home myself.

When I got home, I had a message from her on Snapchat. “Thank you for being so cool about tonight. Sometimes my belching gets out of hand.” “Don’t worry about it, they weren’t even that great lol” Was my response. “What do you mean? Those were pretty good. Better than you.” “You’ve never heard me burp, but I’ve got skills.” “Well show me then.” So I chugged a beer to give it some body, and summoned up a well crafted, loud and deep blast from the pit of my stomach that I sent to her. “Okay, better than I expected for sure.” “Go ahead, beat me in a contest.” I messaged back. She sent me a 4 second weak one, that she even admits was totally weak. We talked for a little bit more about burping, but then we never brought it up again. Now that it’s summer time, I may try to have another snap belching contest with her though.