Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Some of my Crazy Stories

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
shotime84

Some of my Crazy Stories

Post by shotime84 » 14 Apr 2014, 20:55

I've been a member here for a long time, but only recently started posting. I've been writing down some of the burping stories I've been a part of over the years. Being a male cheerleader really helped the cause. I've been really lucky to have all these experiences, and hopefully you guys enjoy them too. I'd like to also preface this with the fact that I have a foot fetish, so some of my stories talk about feet. Hope you enjoy it!

This first one is about a girl I lived with, I changed her name.

Wally
When I was living in Florida, I had a roommate named Wally. There was nothing really special about the way Wally looked accept for how tight and muscular her body was. We were cheerleaders together. When we would get done from practice, we usually came home and just chilled on the couch for a while. As this tradition started becoming more comfortable, I started having a beer or something. Which of course makes me burp myself. So as I started doing this, Wally just sat there because she didn't mind it. One night after I had been working, I come home and she's in the kitchen. She seemed excited to see me, and asked me if I would teach her how to burp like I did. Now I've never taught someone how to burp, but I figured it was worth a shot. I told her to go buy some soda and we could start tomorrow after practice. So the day goes by and before I know it, it's time for Wally first burping lesson. Today is a little bit different. After we get home, we grab our drinks and sit on the couch (like always) but she grabs my feet and takes my shoes and socks off. I was really confused. After she's finished, she tells me that I can put my feet up on the coffee table. I was actually pretty excited because she never let me do that. I was told that I was only aloud to have my bare feet up there. No shoes or socks. Whatever, I guess this was her retuning the favor for what I was about to do. So I told her to take a few drinks of her soda, and show me what she could do. She was terrible; she couldn't even make enough noise to hear over the tv. So I open my beer and I start to drink, and teach her that her posture matters when she tried to burp. Had her sit up straight, and as she did that, I ripped a nice belch. She was surprised because usually I don't try to make them loud, I just let them come how they are. As the belching lessons went on, she showed some improvement. Her burps were getting louder, but not much power behind them. So as we started working on pushing them out, I would show her how loud they could be by going upstairs into her room while she was downstairs and belching so that she could hear it. One time when I came back down, she told me she was glad I don't always blast them, because she would have been to scared to ask me. After about 2 weeks of training, she was getting better. I came home from a long shift at the retail store I was working at, and as I walked in, I heard a belch. I was pretty excited for her, as that was actually a decent one. There was no real background noise to measure it against, but it was still pretty good. So that night I really wasn't feeling a lesson, but Wally was really eager. So I was kind of in a bad mood, and I made her "feel the power of belches" by benching in her ear. This was actually one of her favorite lessons, oddly enough, because I did a vast variety of burps and belches, sounds and how long they were. I told her next time I didn't feel like doing one, I was gonna need more motivation, since that one was intended to punish her. So a few more lessons go by, and she's actually improved. She would let the occasional burp fly at practice, but she still wasn't great. After a particularly rough practice for me, she wanted to practice. I told her no in the car, that I just wanted to take a shower and lay down. She said she knew what would make me want to work with her. I was a skeptic, but I sat down and she grabbed our drinks. Then she picked up my legs, out my feet in her lap, and gave me a foot massage. My feet had taken a beating at practice, so I guess it worked because I didn't wanna have it stop. At this point in our lessons, I didn't really have to drink anything, because I didn't need to demonstrate the belching to her. I could listen and just give small pointers where they were needed. But when she was giving me that foot massage, I decided to just out in a show. I was ripping some of my louder belches and actually had a few that you could hear from the parking lot. She told me she wanted to be able to belch like me, but she still had a ton of work to get to where I was. Her new thing after that was to try and belch really loud when I came in the door. They were never as good as she thought. One time I had drank a soda at work and when I came home, she gave her usual greeting. I already had a burp on deck, so I took in some air, and belched back at her, "what's up Wally?" After that, she kept working on her belching, and she actually got a little better. When we went our different ways, she could belch pretty loud. Loud enough to be able to know someone burped in the table behind you at a restaurant. She always got mad at me after she lifted the no feet on the coffee table rule, because I yelled at her about having her feet on it. Knowing it wasn't good for her burps. Now I'll get an occasional snapchat of her feet and her burp, and I just laugh and tell her how good or bad it is.

kimblemania

Re: Some of my Crazy Stories

Post by kimblemania » 16 Apr 2014, 10:10

This is a great story. She really did put a lot of effort in to try to learn. Reminds me of when I was learning. Are you sure she doesn't have the fetish? Either that, or she really likes you!!

If you have any others, keep them coming!
Call me John.

shotime84

Post by shotime84 » 21 Apr 2014, 00:33

This is another one about a girl named Mary. Again there's a little bit of feet, and a belching story.

Mary was the class slut, she was super sexy, tan with blond hair, nice tits, a little small, but nice, and a sexy round tight ass. I met her in a class that we had together, but I had known her from freshman year when she flashed our bus on the way back from a football game. We started talking and getting to know each other my freshman year, but we really became close my sophomore year. I had just started driving, so I could kick it whenever, but usually we just watched movies at her place. We never had much money, and her parents were never home. Since I knew I’d have to put in a little time before we hooked up, I wasn’t overly handsy. I just sat there and watched and let her make the moves. One day when she was on that lovely time of the month, I was just hoping she would blow me. Instead, she puts her feet up on the coffee table, kicks off her shoes to show some of those no show footie things. I was really into these, even though I had never seen them before. Then she kicked them off to reveal her really tan feet. I was in awe pretending to watch the movie, but instead fixated on her tan feet with the white nail polish that made them look even tanner. I almost didn’t notice the little burp she let slip out. I came back to, and called her out on it being weak. She got a little red, but said that she wasn’t trying to make it good. We got into a conversation on why she wasn’t trying to make it good, which lead to her deciding to show me how good she could burp. So she takes a drink of her soda, and we wait for her to show what she’s got. What came next was nothing special, just some average burps that somebody could do. So I told her she wasn’t any good at burping, and just to leave it to the guys. I had hardly finished that sentence before she ripped a loud, short belch, seemingly right in my ear. Then a smirk came across her face and she said, “you were saying.” “That was one good one out of like 6 that you’ve done.” I was quick to point out. So of course she decided that she wanted to see what I could do as well. I was torn, because I didn’t want to belch so loud that she didn’t ever want to hang out again, but I still wanted to show my power. I sent her to get me a soda, and when she came back, I decided I would only do one good one. So I open it and start drinking, while I’m doing this, she belches an even better one. It was a little longer, and was even a little louder maybe. So I finish and follow the plan to only do one good one, the only problem was that I had to do a bunch of bad ones, the soda was extra fizzy. So that gives Mary the idea to have a burping contest since I too only did one good one. I ask her what she wants if she wins our contest, and she picked foot massage. I was tempted to throw it and let her win just so I could touch her feet. My competitive side got the better of me, but I’ll get to that. So we agree on the rules, chug a single can of soda, and then the “best belch” is the winner. So we get right into it, both chugging at the same time. I finished first and decided to put all my power into the first one. It was 5 seconds of pure power, and her face was blank. “I can’t beat that” she said with a sad face. I told her to keep trying, but while she was giving me my foot massage. She got my feet, took off my shoes and socks, and started massaging them. I was really into this, and then she ripped a nice belch. It sounded like the belching scene at the end of Jimmy Nutron. I would rip one, she would rip one, we went back and forth until she ripped the biggest one she had all day. It was loud, and lasted about 2.5 seconds. I gave her props on a good match, and that’s how it ended. We never really had another belching contest after that, but we would always rate the others burps whenever they happened.

shotime84

Post by shotime84 » 09 May 2014, 14:54

This just happened yesterday, so it's not a super long one.

I was out doing some work for the place I work, dropping off some information about our gym to local schools. After I finish up, I get a text from one of my coworkers who I've recently become friends with asking me to help her out with some of her schools. Now she's married so I wasn't thinking of her as anything really. She's a little heavier, but she could be cute. She has a decent face. Anyway, we meet up at a gas station because she needs a soda. I decide I don't want anything so I just sit and wait for her. She comes out with the biggest size they carry, Coke is inside. I still didn't think much of it. We took the short drive to the next school on her list. We get out and have to walk the long way around to the main doors. As we're on the side of the school, out of ear shot of the teachers who were watching the doors we parked by, she let out a burp. It wasn't anything special, but then she followed it up with a much louder and longer burp. I played it off and just kept walking. After we dropped our stuff off, we got stuck in a shit load of traffic, so we just chilled out in the car, and she kept belching for me. She apologized for not being more polite. I told her she wasn't burping loud enough to have to worry about it. The traffic was so bad that we ended up just turning the car off for like 20 minutes. So as we're sitting there, she starts to drink her Coke in bigger gulps. I'm helping her fix her drop list, because it has her driving around in circles. As I'm making a few changes, she rips 3 huge belches right in a row. They're all deep ones that rumbled from the depths of her stomach. They were pretty loud and long enough to be impressive, 2-4 seconds. The last one was the longest and best. You could hear her trying to suck in the air to make them more impressive. The girl in the car next to us looked over. Before she could get anymore good ones in, the line started moving and we got back to driving. She burped one more time that night, when we were at the gym and it was just us. Again she was trying to suck in air to make it better, I'm sure trying to impress me. The best thing about this is that we have to travel a fair amount, and I'm sure we'll be riding together since we're friends. So hopefully this is the first of many stories about my coworker and her awesome belching abilities!

shotime84

Post by shotime84 » 19 May 2014, 20:26

This is an older story about my prom date.

Candy was my prom date from way back in the day. She was cute, with a bangin body. She cheered with me in high school. Candy and I decided to go to prom last minute. We did our prom then went back to her parents house for a post prom party. She had really brought her A game that night, she was looking really good even when we changed into our less than attractive party clothes. We were waiting for everyone to come, so we started drinking without them. Just a few shots to get us messed up. I was being a hard ass and not chasing them, but Candy wasn't nearly as hardcore as I was, and followed her shots with soda. After the second one, she's chasing and comes up from her drink with a loud burp. I was interested, I had never heard her burp, and I didn't know that she was good at it. I acted very casual, just letting it go. "Did you hear that?" she exclaimed, a little embarrassed. I acted like I missed it. "Oh well, it wasn't that good anyway." So later on, still while nobody had made it to her party, we were sitting at the kitchen table, playing a drinking game. She had put her feet up on the table, and she rips a louder, and slightly longer belch than the one earlier. "You had to hear that one" she said with a grin on her face. I told her that I had, but that it wasn't impressive. In all honesty, at the time she was probably the third best belcher I'd ever come across. We kept playing, and after about 5 minutes, she ripped her last and best belch of the evening. One of our friends had called me asking where to go, where to park, things like that. I had just hung up with her when Candy stood up to throw away her soda can. She unleashed a massive explosion. It was 3 seconds of power. When it ended she was looking proud, I gave her a high 5, and we threw a pretty sweet party. I don't see much of her anymore, but she's still just as hot as she was that night, and I'd like to think that her burping talent has grown with her as well.

shotime84

Post by shotime84 » 19 Jun 2014, 22:20

This was a good one from when I was in college. Enjoy!

This went on one interesting day when I was locked inside a conference room for hours due to some bad behavior while I was in my freshman year of college. I and a bunch of the girls on the team were in a study hall, and after about an hour everyone was done with all their homework. Since our coach wasn’t in there, we all talking and getting to know each other. It was myself, a then around the table it went Jessi, Jenny, and Jill. Jenny was by far the best looking, thick in a good way, and with a beautiful face. Jessi was okay looking, nice boobs, her face left something to be desired. Jill was probably the least attractive of the group, only because she had a haircut that she couldn’t rock, otherwise she would have probably been second. We were sitting there chatting, when Jenny, who had been sipping a Coke, interrupted, “Guys, listen, can you hear that?” then she burped. It was nothing to be impressed by, but it got the ball really rolling. Jill, admittedly a little country, rips on her for that being a “weak ass burp” and how “if you’re gonna burp, you gotta do it right!” Of course I asked how you do it right. I expected an explanation of how to do a burp right, instead she says, “let me show you.” She goes to the vending machine and come back with enough sodas for the table. “That’s a little trick I learned back home.” When asked how she managed to get 4 sodas with a dollar. Anyway, Jill opens her bottle of root beer, and takes a few big gulps. Then she stood up, took a step back, and you could see her preparing for her belch. She rips a long, loud, throaty belch. She comes back to the table and takes her seat. “That’s how you do a burp right folks” she says with a smirk on her face. I was impressed, and even gave her a high five. Jessi spoke up, “that was okay, but I can do better than that.” “Put up or shut up” Jenny called out. So Jessi takes her bottle of Dr. Pepper and chugs it. I couldn’t believe she put the whole thing away. She stands up to toss it out, and rips a 5 second long explosion. Everyone was quite for a second. “Did you guys hear that?” She exclaimed. I wish I could have gotten it on video, it was epic. At the time it was probably the best belch I had ever heard. They decided it was my turn to show what I could do since I was a boy. I declined for the moment because Jenny still had to go as well. She was a little shy about going after the 2 girls before her had just ripped such powerful belches. So she drank her new soda, and ripped 3 loud bur short burps in a row. They sounded like a growl of an angry dog. I enjoyed them even if they weren’t the longest. We all laughed and called her the junkyard dog for a while because it was a play on her last name. As I was about to swallow my pride and my soda, our coach came in asking what the fuck was going on in there. We all laughed and she says, “whoever was belching in here, that was pretty impressive. Now stay quite!” This was kind of like the breakfast club in a way, because we all got closer that day, but then didn’t really talk much after we left that room. I tried to get with Jenny, and got shut down. Jessi and I hung out a few times, and I even got to hear her belch again at Disney World. Jill I didn’t see much of after that because she quit the team and moved home. All of those girls were awesome belchers, and I wish I could have been locked in there belching with them for longer.

shotime84

Post by shotime84 » 02 Jul 2014, 16:09

This was one that I debated on placing with my stories, or in the 18 and up section based on the sexual nature. I’m going to leave it here, and try not to be graphic.

While I was in college, I got into a serious relationship with one of the dancers on the school team. She was a red head, cute, but not hot. She was a little thicker than the girls I usually date, but she had other qualities that made up for what she lacked in physical beauty. One thing that she did not do however, was burp. I dated this girl for almost 2 years, and heard her burp exactly 4 times. She was not good at burping either. I would always try and get her to do it more, but she just wouldn’t budge. This happened one night when she had come stumbling into my room after a night of drinking with the dance team. I would have gone, but was in trouble with my coach for an incident involving alcohol recently, and didn’t want to risk my scholarship. So anyway, she comes to my door, and can’t open it. She begins yelling for me to open it. So I make my way down from the top bunk and let her in so she doesn’t wake up my RA. Thankfully my room mates were both out of the room, because she was really into me that night. So she decides that she wants to get in bed. I’m laying down, trying to fend off her advances, but then she throws me a pitch I just couldn’t lay off. She went down on me. She was not particularly great at it sober, but drunk girlfriend was much more adventurous. After being down there for a while, she finally had gotten me done with, and swallowed it after. She sits up, wipes her mouth, looks at me and grins. She then rips the best burp she ever did. It wasn’t epic, but it was good for an average burper. I was surprised at the deep sound that she produced. She turned red and hid her face. I assured her it was okay, but she still couldn’t get over it. She didn’t remember it the next morning, I can’t be sure if she actually didn’t remember or she just didn’t want to.

shotime84

Post by shotime84 » 06 Jul 2014, 18:17

I just wanted to take some time out to thank all the readers so far. It's been a lot of fun reliving these old memories. I'll have some more coming soon, but again I just wanted to say thank you!!!

shotime84

Post by shotime84 » 21 Jul 2014, 04:48

This is a story I’ve been trying to post for a long time. Most of my stories take place in one night, or at most over a short period of time. This one has been going on for almost 10 years. I’ve decided that it would be best if I posted it in small sections to break it up. Full disclosure, there are a decent amount of feet involved, because she’s the only person I’ve ever opened up to about my fetishes.

When I started dating Kali, she was way more into me then I was into her. She was always going the extra mile to get me to like her more, which worked. She would buy me things, take me out to eat, and do all the dirty things that you did when you were a freshman in high school. She was always very nervous that I would replace her. I don’t like to think of myself as a user, but with her I feel like I was. Part of this was that she never burped in front of me. Everything else was pretty good so I never really pushed the envelope. One night we were sitting in watching a movie, and she did a little baby burp. I didn’t even hear it to be totally honest. She covered her mouth and excused herself. “What?” I asked. “Did you not hear me just burp?” “No, it obviously wasn’t very good.” “Well that’s because I don’t want to scare you away.” “What do you mean?” “I mean I burp really loud and I didn’t want to scare you away because you think that’s gross.” “I’ve been a cheerleader long enough to know that chicks can burp loud. It doesn’t bother me, in fact, I kind of encourage it. That means they’re comfortable enough with me. I feel like you can’t burp as good as you think you can, you’re so tiny.” “I’ll have you know I was the best burper at my old school.” “You mean the one with 75 students in grades K-8?” “Well when you say it like that it just sounds unimpressive.” That’s probably because it wasn’t. I have an idea, we can have a burping contest sometime. I’m pretty good, so I mean I’ll probably win, but at least you’ll get your chance to prove how good you are at burping.” She was a huge fan of this idea, being very competitive by nature. So she made rules up, some of which were a little insane. She planned out the kind of soda, how we would drink it, and the way that the burps would be judged. The only thing I had to add was that it had to be just the 2 of us. That was because I knew that I was gonna be in a mood and wanted to keep it as low key as possible. Since this was our freshman year of high school, it was hard to find a way to be alone with her since we didn’t drive. I ended up waiting until one day after school. I walked with her to her house which wasn’t far away. Once we got there, she darted up to her room, and came back with a 6 pack of bottled Dr. Pepper. I sat down, and waited for her to change into her “after school outfit”, which was just some chilling at home clothes. Sexy short shorts, a tight cami that displayed her boobs very nicely, and for some reason, her shoes. Kali had really pretty feet, so I was disappointed when she came down wearing them still. “Are you ready for the rumble?” She asked with a hint of excitement in her voice. “Yeah, I guess.” I responded with a level of nonchalance in mine. So we sat down, and she explained the rules to me. The short version is…

1 We chug our sodas as fast as we can each round
2 First round, loudest burp wins
3 Next round, person who burps the most wins
4 Final round, person who has the nastiest sounding belch wins

I felt I could contend in the first and third rounds, because my belches come out in a big way. I was honestly feeling a little cocky, so I made her start us off. She sucked down her first bottle of DP really quickly. I sat there waiting for her to show how good she was for what seemed like forever. I could see her stomach was bloated, there wasn’t much that shirt could hide. While I was waiting for her to belch, she put the foot rest up on the love seat we were in. As soon as it went up, she presented her first belch. It wasn’t that great, a mid level loud burp, but what was impressive was that it was long. It easily went for like 5 seconds. I’ve never been one to burp for time, so I was impressed at anything long automatically impresses me. “Dang it, that wasn’t very loud.” She said while I was still in awe of her long burp. She would follow up with a few decent blasts, but none loud enough for my turn. Since this story really isn’t about me, I’ll just leave it at I totally blasted a really loud deep one. She gave me props, but said that she was having an off day, because she could have probably beaten that. Whatever, round one in the books. Winner, me.

Round 2 was next, and I knew I was in trouble here. Like I said, I’ve always been a loud and powerful belcher, not much for doing them often, I was about doing them big. So since she went first last time, I had to go first this time around. Again, cutting to the good part, I managed I think 8 burps. So then it was her turn. Once again demolishing her soda, she looks at me with a smirk on her face, and begins to belch the abc’s. They were all preformed at a pretty high volume. “So I’m going to go out on a limb and guess you can burp on command?” She smiles back and replies, “Yeah, ever since I can remember. That’s why I’m so good at belching, I used to practice.” Needless to say, round 2… Kali.

Round 3 was going to be a free for all. I really felt like I had the edge, because she was looking like she had too much soda. I was feeling pretty full as well, but I knew I could handle one more bottle, just to claim the victory. “Are you sure you want to keep going? You don’t look so hot right now.” “Oh fuck yes, I have to prove that I’m a better than you at this.” She was extremely competitive, as I said before. So this round, we both chug at the same time. I finish a few seconds before her, but I don’t wait for her to finish to rip the belch that won me the contest. She had some really good ones, but she just couldn’t do as well as the loud and deep belch I ripped. It was like my whole throat was vibrating as it happened, it actually was a really cool sound. She ripped a few really loud belches, that probably could have taken the win from round one away from me. Thankfully they weren’t transferable. So as the winner, I got something from her, I don’t remember what it was. I do remember that I had opened pandoras box as far as this belching queen was concerned, but I kind of liked it.

After the belching contest, she would burp openly around me all the time. I felt like she was trying to intimidate me for the next contest. She wasn’t going to be satisfied unless she beat me. (To this day, and I’ll never admit it to her, me winning that contest was dumb luck on my part) She would burp when we were hanging out, she would burp when her mom was taking us home. My favorite was when she would do closed mouth burps in my ear at the movies, I did them back to her, but I made sure to blow them in her face. Her mom would actually yell at her for burping so loud. It was really awesome. She even had a burping contest while she was playing at an indoor soccer game. She and 2 other girls on the bench were ripping belches that you could hear across the field. The moms were trying to guess which belch belonged to which girl. I was too, but because I wanted to make Kali hang out with them more. On the way home that night, we were sitting in the back, and the whole way home, Kali was getting an ear full from her mom about the belching contest that they had. I just sat there listening to them argue. When we got back to my house, I got out and headed in. I hadn’t even made it to the top of the stairs when I got a text from my belching beauty, and it said… “It’s time for another contest”

The next section will be coming at you guys very soon!

kimblemania

Post by kimblemania » 22 Jul 2014, 17:57

Great story! She sounds like a lot of fun, having the ability to burp, and being proud to be able to do it well, a great combination!!

I look forward to the next instalment :)
Call me John.