Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
Milla10

Re: When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Post by Milla10 » 19 Oct 2018, 23:20

Hey everybody!

I don't think I've ever really posted in this thread or even this section of the forum. But something happened today that I deemed was worth sharing. This is all real and happened to me today.

I'm in college right now living on campus. This morning I had a 7:30 A.M class that I had to wake up for so I caught an early break feast. Subsequently, I was hungry for dinner earlier and decided to eat at about 5:00 P.M instead of the usual 6:30 P.M or 7 P.M. As you can imagine, not many college kids are early eaters, so the dining hall was relatively empty (I go to a small school). I get my food and I sit down to eat. There are a few other people around sitting a couple feet from me. One of the groups sitting across from me and slightly to my left is made up of two girls and a guy, who appeared to be gay (he was very flamboyant). They appeared to all be finished eating. As I'm eating my corn on a cob, all of the sudden I start to hear a long, growly burp. It's the hottest girl at the table. She's very pretty with dark hair and no visible cleavage. The burp lasts long enough that I have time to look up and catch the tail end of it with my own eyes. It breaks up into parts, taking a dip in tone in the middle. All in all, I'd peg it at about 3.5-4 seconds long. It wasn't especially loud but her reaction afterwards was pretty hot. After she was done her two friends kinda just looked at her with disapointment. She sat there trying to hold back a smile on her face. It kinda gave me the impression that it was a regular thing between her and her friends.

I don't know how good of a job I did telling that story. Sometimes stuff like that seems a lot hotter in the moment when it's happening right in front of you. I hope I didn't ramble to much as I tend to do. I hope you guys got something out of this.

Thanks!

euronymous_oystein

Post by euronymous_oystein » 20 Oct 2018, 01:35

oh, man, lucky you!

hope to see her again soon.
You mess with the best, you die like the rest.

relief

Post by relief » 26 Oct 2018, 06:15

Milla10 wrote:
19 Oct 2018, 23:20
[...]
I don't know how good of a job I did telling that story. Sometimes stuff like that seems a lot hotter in the moment when it's happening right in front of you. I hope I didn't ramble to much as I tend to do. I hope you guys got something out of this.

Thanks!
nah you wrote this very well! college is an ideal time to catch some real life burps. I hope you get to witness more, and I hope you share them here too!

relief

Post by relief » 02 Nov 2018, 21:39

Was at a halloween party hanging out near the beerpong table. There were these two girls on the same team, one was dressed like Joe Dirt (mullet, sleeveless flannel, etc) and the other was dressed like his gf or wife or whatever it was in that movie. I haven't seen it in awhile. Anyway, after the other team made a few shots and they drank some of the cups of beer, the Joe Dirt-dressed girl turns to her partner and sticks out her finger and excitedly motions for the other girl to pull it. I'm tuned in at this point, and got to witness a deafening beer belch rocket forth. There was music playing, probably about 40-50 people around drinking and talking loudly, and this burp was STILL loud enough that almost everyone in a 10 ft radius turned around to see who had done such a disgustingly impressive act. The partner exclaimed "oh my god" in a tone both disgusted and amused and then the girls collapsed into each other's arms, laughing uproariously. I wonder if this girl was always like that or if it was a case of her being in character for the night...

J._d._g.

Post by J._d._g. » 02 Nov 2018, 22:47

Wow ,
It must have been great to have heard that, right?

relief

Post by relief » 15 Nov 2018, 18:00

my roommate got the newest iphone and has taken to sending me those little emoji messages where they track your facial expressions. About half the time they are her talking, but the other half they are a way for her to show off her burps! She's so proud of them and so disappointed when they don't live up to her standards, which are very high. Recently I was vacuuming in the living room while she was working on her computer and she reared back and let out a power belch and then asked "did you hear that? did you hear that??" When I told her that I did she laughed and celebrated her amazing achievement of burp-volume for a few sec before getting back to work on her computer.
Attachments
IMG_0867.PNG

Dracindahood

Post by Dracindahood » 15 Nov 2018, 21:34

Damn relief sounds like you lucked out and got one hell of a roommate....I remember you said you have a fart fetish also, so do I. Have you ever heard her fart???

euronymous_oystein

Post by euronymous_oystein » 16 Nov 2018, 03:05

Why don't you upload any burp? :P

relief

Post by relief » 19 Nov 2018, 22:15

she has not farted and has even said "I burp so much but I never fart"
idk how I'd feel about uploading those. I felt a little weird even just uploading that screencap of texts...

I definitely lucked out. I worked with her before at a restaurant years ago but she had never given a glimpse that she was a burper at all. A couple weeks back, she had a friend over and we were all hanging out in the living room watching TV. This girl was really pretty, tall and nordic and seemed prim & proper. At one point, my roommate let out a nice burp. I congratulated her. Her friend looked a little surprised, maybe that my roommate burped so loud around me and that I was so fine with it. I could see her think "oh, so that's how it is around here."
A little while later, I saw her contort her throat a little and heard her release a low, growling belch that lasted a couple seconds, stopped, and then was punctuated with 2 classic throaty burps. It was impressive and my roommate and I both praised her for her accomplishment.

euronymous_oystein

Post by euronymous_oystein » 19 Nov 2018, 22:58

lol man, how lucky are you?

I am so jealous :D