Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
theincadinca

Re: When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Post by theincadinca » 11 Jun 2018, 01:34

I wish people would post more - this is one of my favorite parts of the forum.

So I've gone out with some girls recently, but all seem super shy about burping, so its really frustrating.

First girl - really beautiful, slender, bubbly and fun. My dream girl in some sense. She doesn't care about actually burping - she just makes sure she doesn't burp loud. The first time, I met her at a party with some friends and we were drinking wine. And she was letting these cute closed mouth burps out all the time, but she would cover her mouth, like a cough. They were loud enough that everyone could tell she was burping, but not loud enough that someone would ask her to stop. The second time, we grabbed lunch, which she gobbled up. Then she would do these really "subtle" closed mouth burps (which were exactly like this : https://youtu.be/hnSMwLVe9I4?t=44m47s). So it was super frustrating. Then another time, we went to a bar and had a few drinks. Again, she'd burp mid-sentence, exactly like this : https://youtu.be/8DG3G_H2Av8?t=7m30s, but covering her mouth. Then we were on a crowded metro train, surrounded by 5-6 other passengers, and she burped like that again in the middle of a slightly racist rant.

Second girl - she was slim, petite (5'2 or 3), but she was really cute and had very perky tits. We only went out once, and had a very heavy lunch, and then were strolling around. She did this really cute closed mouth burp, and then rubbed her tummy and went "mmmmmmhhh, so full". An interesting side-story was that I had met her sister as well, and she used to burp a LOT, but she wasn't "attractive", so it didn't register.

Third girl - I only went out with her once, but she was Indian or of Indian origin. We went out for dinner, and everything was hunky-dory and fine and dandy. Then after the main-course, she'd do these quiet closed mouth burps every 30 seconds. I'm not exaggerating - every 30 seconds. This went on for I think an hour. But they were all closed-mouth, so again, frustrating.

Most recently, I went out with a girl and we grabbed a few beers. Tall, quirky and read-head. The first thing I noticed was that she did a lot of burps like this : (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXUfQMUJMio, between 0:55 and 1:00). And a lot of times, she's in a mid sentence, and she feels a burp coming, but she would burp-complete the sentence without stopping (which is always a good sign). And she never excused herself, but the problem was that it was a noisy bar so I couldn't hear her very well. So when the opportunity came to go back to her place, I took it, and we drank some more. To be precise, she drank a quarter of a beer. I can't tell you how awesome it was - she wouldn't exactly let it rip, but she'd burp every few minutes, sometimes with her mouth open but most times closed. What made it hot was that she wouldn't apologize or even cover her mouth or hide it - it wouldn't even register to her. The best part was later that night when she was on top of me, and pillow-talking, and burped right in my face. Again, it didn't even register to her.

The only non-frustrating experience was from recently when I needed to get some paperwork filled out from HR, but the HR lady was a really pretty but heavily pregnant blonde. Unlike all the previous ladies, she was just letting them rip every 30 seconds to relieve herself, and saying "Sorry, please excuse me", and so on. I again saw her a few weeks ago after she had delivered, more in hope, but nothing :(

SpasticSpecter154

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 11 Jun 2018, 16:31

Went out for a walk with a lady friend yesterday. Hit a pizza place where she let out a little burp which was perfectly fine. Later on, we stopped by another place and she ordered something to snack on and water. Despite the fact that there was no carbonation involved, she burped a few times on that alone. I asked her where it came from, and she just said that's how her body works. :faint:

Ookie

Post by Ookie » 17 Jun 2018, 04:18

Last night my bf and I were at his friends house with another one of his friends, all of them were giving amazing loud and bassy burps like I wasn't even there :ymblushing:

SpasticSpecter154

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 18 Jun 2018, 09:22

I forgot to post about this one, but last Wednesday, we were hanging out again and we went to a restaurant where she got some root beer to go with her burger, and well... you know how these things tend to play out.

She wound up impressing herself that day.

Workit16

Post by Workit16 » 19 Jun 2018, 17:05

Okay so I’m new here- I’ve been reading as a total creep for probably about 10 years but decided to finally get talking as I’m sure this will make for great jerk off material for plenty of guys out there. I am a girl (not to toot my own horn but a very sexy girl).. I’m a real girly girl and prim and proper but my secret is that I’ve got a huge burping fetish. I am straight but my biggest turn on is female burping. My whole life has been fingering or rubbing myself to memories or videos of girls belching. The best is when you have girlfriends who belch in front of you or you had burping contests as kids. But the thing that REALLY gets me going is me burping. My biggest turn on (and kind of hard to do!) is to let one rip in front of a boyfriend or hot guy or even a girlfriend. Their reactions or even comments really turn me on!!! It takes so much courage but the memories of me burping in front of others lasts years and I can keep getting off to the same memories over and over! It’s hard because when I’m eating and I think I want to burp to see my dates reaction I chicken out! But sometimes if I decide on a whim and blast it I can actually pull It off! Seeing reactions is so sexy to me.. it is my dream to be in a classy dress, with my big tits almost fully revealed, enjoy a delicious meal, and then release a nice long satisfying belch then have a super sexy guy showing lust, stand up from his seat and come behind and pat my back until I release another. I’ve dreamt of belching while riding cowgirl, belching in a busy restaurant, belching on a first date. The fantasies are endless!! I even have tried to do it in texts to guys and girlfriends.. just a quick message “you should’ve heard the belches after those beers” or to a guy “what are your thoughts on girls belching because I belch so much”.. just talking about it gets me off. I’m always hoping for positive reinforcement. I want a guy to be like wow that was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen or wow you are a great burper you should keep that up. Or even that was weak I bet you could do better. It would be so awesome if a guy was impressed and encouraged it while I rubbed my stomach coaxing out another.. begging for a belch after a meal or begging to hear one when I’m lounging around in lingerie. I feel sexiest when I burp and I feel like such an empowering woman when I’m not holding back after chugging a beer. Most of the time fantasies are enough for me but I wish I could actually enact it. I always promise myself I’ll follow through but then end up not doing it. Also, the weird thing is, as soon as I orgasm I’m immediately turned off by burping and embarrass and ashamed of my fetish for a little. It always comes back but just a little unusual in my opinion. Any replies to this?? Haha
Last edited by Workit16 on 19 Jun 2018, 17:41, edited 2 times in total.

NightHowl

Post by NightHowl » 19 Jun 2018, 17:34

You sound like the girl of my dreams if you ask me!!!

Workit16

Post by Workit16 » 19 Jun 2018, 17:38

NightHowl wrote:
19 Jun 2018, 17:34
You sound like the girl of my dreams if you ask me!!!
Is that right? Haha

NightHowl

Post by NightHowl » 19 Jun 2018, 18:52

Hell yeah

justin99000

Post by justin99000 » 19 Jun 2018, 18:57

It's similar to me with the fetish of after finishing thinking why am I like this and I think it's because without the sex drive for a bit when you finish it turns back into just someone burping as if you had no fetish and that wouldn't be attractive. It's probably different for everyone but I get what you mean and welcome to the forum.(offically)
Writer, Photographer, Gamer, Video Game Designer (newbie), guitar and piano player.

mariolink101

Post by mariolink101 » 19 Jun 2018, 19:43

Workit16 wrote:
19 Jun 2018, 17:05
Okay so I’m new here- I’ve been reading as a total creep for probably about 10 years but decided to finally get talking as I’m sure this will make for great jerk off material for plenty of guys out there. I am a girl (not to toot my own horn but a very sexy girl).. I’m a real girly girl and prim and proper but my secret is that I’ve got a huge burping fetish. I am straight but my biggest turn on is female burping. My whole life has been fingering or rubbing myself to memories or videos of girls belching. The best is when you have girlfriends who belch in front of you or you had burping contests as kids. But the thing that REALLY gets me going is me burping. My biggest turn on (and kind of hard to do!) is to let one rip in front of a boyfriend or hot guy or even a girlfriend. Their reactions or even comments really turn me on!!! It takes so much courage but the memories of me burping in front of others lasts years and I can keep getting off to the same memories over and over! It’s hard because when I’m eating and I think I want to burp to see my dates reaction I chicken out! But sometimes if I decide on a whim and blast it I can actually pull It off! Seeing reactions is so sexy to me.. it is my dream to be in a classy dress, with my big tits almost fully revealed, enjoy a delicious meal, and then release a nice long satisfying belch then have a super sexy guy showing lust, stand up from his seat and come behind and pat my back until I release another. I’ve dreamt of belching while riding cowgirl, belching in a busy restaurant, belching on a first date. The fantasies are endless!! I even have tried to do it in texts to guys and girlfriends.. just a quick message “you should’ve heard the belches after those beers” or to a guy “what are your thoughts on girls belching because I belch so much”.. just talking about it gets me off. I’m always hoping for positive reinforcement. I want a guy to be like wow that was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen or wow you are a great burper you should keep that up. Or even that was weak I bet you could do better. It would be so awesome if a guy was impressed and encouraged it while I rubbed my stomach coaxing out another.. begging for a belch after a meal or begging to hear one when I’m lounging around in lingerie. I feel sexiest when I burp and I feel like such an empowering woman when I’m not holding back after chugging a beer. Most of the time fantasies are enough for me but I wish I could actually enact it. I always promise myself I’ll follow through but then end up not doing it. Also, the weird thing is, as soon as I orgasm I’m immediately turned off by burping and embarrass and ashamed of my fetish for a little. It always comes back but just a little unusual in my opinion. Any replies to this?? Haha
Please go out with me.