Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
SpasticSpecter154

Re: When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 30 Nov 2017, 08:02

^This sounds so much like something that would happen between me and my friend who burps it's almost scary.

magibot

Post by magibot » 05 Dec 2017, 01:54

Having a friend who burps really loudly very often is definitely a treat. lol

She also said she didn't mind the idea of recording a really big burp to show off, so maybe I can get something from her posted, some time.

Icy One

Post by Icy One » 17 Jan 2018, 15:29

I was sitting in the cafeteria yesterday when two girls (who were also sitting at the table) started burping. They seemed crossed out by it and started complaining about it, table manners, etc.
"There's a man who leads a life of danger.
To everyone he meets he stays a stranger.
With every move he makes another chance he takes.
Odds are he won't live to see tomorrow."
— Johnny Rivers, Secret Agent Man

Drwhoandspidey

Post by Drwhoandspidey » 23 Jan 2018, 18:10

I’m new to this forum and this is my first post so I’m going to say some experiences I have had:
The most recent one I have heard was in secondary school yesterday it was in our form time and she was sitting next to me ( I think I heard burp before in Maths this year but I was not too sure) I was reading and she suddenly did a 3 sec close mouth burp and then laughed to her Freinds and said ‘I did not expect that!’ and then a min or two later she did a 2 second closed mouth burp with her hands over her mouth. Once also in secondary school on the bus home this girl let out a small one sec burp and a girl sitting next to me let out a 5 second closed mouth burp quietly. In my primary school I heard various girls burp but I remember one where this girl put her hand up to answer a question and she burped ( I can’t really remember the details)

relus

Post by relus » 29 Jan 2018, 08:13

One lunch time while I was at school, one of the girls that sits near me ate some kind of slice and I think it might have had bicarb soda or something in it anyway. After she ate it the bicarb must of reacted with the other food in her stomach because she could not stop letting out these huge burps for the rest of the lunch break. Unfortunately, I did not have the next class with her but apparently she continued well into the next class.

theoncomingfish

Post by theoncomingfish » 31 Jan 2018, 04:34

Alright, its been a while since I've posted since I've been busy with school, but this story was too good not to post. Me and my roommates were eating and we ended up drinking a little bit and my female roommate, who I have only ever heard burp once over a mic despite living together for two years, just, as I was leaving the room, did this cute high-pitched two second burp where she stuck her tongue out and just let loose. I had never heard that from her ever and it was the absolute highlight of my year!

SpasticSpecter154

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 10 Feb 2018, 04:27

Recently one of my female friends burped maybe a two second burp. It was pretty good and I leaned into her and said "I bet you can't do that again". She looked at me and confidently said "You really wanna take that bet?" before chugging her soda and letting a short, sharp and deep one loose. I've never actually done this and I'm surprised at how she responded. Definitely a once-in-a-lifetime moment for me.

mooglepies

Post by mooglepies » 19 Feb 2018, 07:06

So earlier today I was eating at a restaurant that I had been wanting to try. I was sitting at my table by myself enjoying my drink checking twitter on my phone. The table next to me is a bit larger. Dad, Mom, a son, and tow daughters, all adults. They're talking and enjoying each others company and I'm not paying any attention to them other than when one of them says something kinda loud and I overhear it since I'm so close. Things are going as you'd expect in a restaurant but then, for some reason, I glance at their table and I see one of the daughters, a mid twenties brunette with a slight tan and an average frame, sit herself straight up and then slowly roll her shoulders backwards as a deep, guttural burp rumbles out of her. Afterwards she gives a slight sound of relief and sees her family staring at her.

"Ugh, I had to do that" she said.

I eavesdropped on them every now and again until they left but not much happened in regards to that. She mentioned that burping was her, "thing" to them and I assume she's the burpy one in the family. A few more jokes here and there ribbing her for being impolite by the family. She mentioned how ridiculously stuffed she was from the meal and joked that she might burp again but that was it.

relus

Post by relus » 19 Feb 2018, 07:13

^^ OMG I wish I was there. That would be so hot!

Drwhoandspidey

Post by Drwhoandspidey » 22 Feb 2018, 20:07

I have got another one:
This was one lunch time in my form room where I turned and saw a small girl ( who is small for her age considering I am in her year) let out a Massive and I mean GIGANTIC burp so loud everyone stopped to stare at her and the room was very loud before anyway she was leaning back on her chair and she let out that monstrous burp and I started At her in amazement, she was also looking at me! Then a few weeks back - she did it again I did not see it but I heard it and she did not even excuse herself.
Another experience is that in my class there was this nice Portuguese girl and I sat next to her in a few lessons - I remember she burped all the time and I mean all the time! But I can only remember a few ones but one was when our teacher was out the class and this girl was speacking to the class and she suddenly let out a burp and was like “sorry guys sorry!”