Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
WalrusGumboot

Re: When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Post by WalrusGumboot » 02 May 2017, 03:29

There was this other episode a few years ago when one of my best friends (a girl, btw) came to do a school work at my place. We were neighbors, same grade and we only lived a couple quarters away from school, so it was preferable for both of us to do it together. Well, when we were writing sitting on the ground, she whispered to me "I really gotta burp". "Feel comfortable, make yourself at home", I said. She burped loudly at least twice that day.
We got together at my place for the same reason multiple times, and she burped loudly every single time she was there. Unfortunately, we moved, but I still have her on facebook. Fact: I already had the fetish

relief

Post by relief » 07 Jun 2017, 22:03

one of my roommates is a girl, and a couple days ago I offered her a soda water from the fridge. She accepted, cracked it open, and started drinking. I've heard this girl burp before so I was paying attention, but nothing seemed to be happening. She asked to borrow my guitar for a bit and went into her room to learn a song. A little while later, I knocked on her door and stepped inside to ask a question, she was singing but all of a sudden I saw her stop and arch her neck forward to blast out a short loud burp. She started laughing and I did too, until she held up a finger to get my attention and let out another short blast, immediately followed by a long throaty belch. She collapsed into laughter, saying "oh my god" in amazement at her performance.

Ruffneck

Post by Ruffneck » 08 Jun 2017, 22:30

relief wrote:
07 Jun 2017, 22:03
...She started laughing and I did too, until she held up a finger to get my attention and let out another short blast, immediately followed by a long throaty belch. She collapsed into laughter, saying "oh my god" in amazement at her performance.
How did you react?

Dracindahood

Post by Dracindahood » 08 Jun 2017, 22:46

Have you ever heard your roommate fart? If so you can post the story here or in the fart thread whichever lol

relief

Post by relief » 08 Jun 2017, 23:17

I just laughed and applauded a little haha We're like that with each other, both very open

Ruffneck

Post by Ruffneck » 08 Jun 2017, 23:36

relief wrote:
08 Jun 2017, 23:17
I just laughed and applauded a little haha We're like that with each other, both very open
That sounds like a healthy relationship :P

relief

Post by relief » 05 Aug 2017, 15:46

I was sitting in class the other day when the girl sitting immediately to my left suddenly pressed her mouth tightly closed, brought her hand up to her mouth, and released a very stealthy closed-mouth burp. She turned to her left and whispered to her friend "did you HEAR that??" sounding half embarrassed and half trying not to laugh. Her friend said yes and then shook her head like she couldn't believe her friend just burped in class, even though it was quiet. Ten seconds later the first girl had two more back to back closed-mouth burps, this time pulling up her shirt over her mouth in an attempt to stifle them. Once they had escaped, she turned towards her friend with a look of "can you believe this?" and then jokingly collapsed down onto her desk in faux-embarrasment

Blopper

Post by Blopper » 07 Aug 2017, 23:09

I was at McDonald's a couple of weeks ago using the wifi & there was one girl that usually goes there (tall, tomboy, & chubby) & she was with her friend & talking to one of the cashiers. And before I knew it, she out a loud belch & the cashier lady said, "Good one". It was pretty hot. :P

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 11 Aug 2017, 18:58

I was at a buffet today with my fam when a hear a burp (about six seconds long, throaty, gurgly) coming from a girl who was sitting at a table across from mine. She had brown hair, was tall and thin.

Was pretty sure other people heard it but I was probably the only one who paid it any mind. B-)

Fc burpcelona

Post by Fc burpcelona » 11 Aug 2017, 19:47

Sicarius wrote:
11 Aug 2017, 18:58
I was at a buffet today with my fam when a hear a burp (about six seconds long, throaty, gurgly) coming from a girl who was sitting at a table across from mine. She had brown hair, was tall and thin.

Was pretty sure other people heard it but I was probably the only one who paid it any mind. B-)
I love restaraunt burps, 6 seconds!!!!! Damn, was it loud and powerful what was her reaction to her burp?