Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
mooglepies

Re: When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Post by mooglepies » 19 Feb 2018, 07:06

So earlier today I was eating at a restaurant that I had been wanting to try. I was sitting at my table by myself enjoying my drink checking twitter on my phone. The table next to me is a bit larger. Dad, Mom, a son, and tow daughters, all adults. They're talking and enjoying each others company and I'm not paying any attention to them other than when one of them says something kinda loud and I overhear it since I'm so close. Things are going as you'd expect in a restaurant but then, for some reason, I glance at their table and I see one of the daughters, a mid twenties brunette with a slight tan and an average frame, sit herself straight up and then slowly roll her shoulders backwards as a deep, guttural burp rumbles out of her. Afterwards she gives a slight sound of relief and sees her family staring at her.

"Ugh, I had to do that" she said.

I eavesdropped on them every now and again until they left but not much happened in regards to that. She mentioned that burping was her, "thing" to them and I assume she's the burpy one in the family. A few more jokes here and there ribbing her for being impolite by the family. She mentioned how ridiculously stuffed she was from the meal and joked that she might burp again but that was it.

relus

Post by relus » 19 Feb 2018, 07:13

^^ OMG I wish I was there. That would be so hot!

Drwhoandspidey

Post by Drwhoandspidey » 22 Feb 2018, 20:07

I have got another one:
This was one lunch time in my form room where I turned and saw a small girl ( who is small for her age considering I am in her year) let out a Massive and I mean GIGANTIC burp so loud everyone stopped to stare at her and the room was very loud before anyway she was leaning back on her chair and she let out that monstrous burp and I started At her in amazement, she was also looking at me! Then a few weeks back - she did it again I did not see it but I heard it and she did not even excuse herself.
Another experience is that in my class there was this nice Portuguese girl and I sat next to her in a few lessons - I remember she burped all the time and I mean all the time! But I can only remember a few ones but one was when our teacher was out the class and this girl was speacking to the class and she suddenly let out a burp and was like “sorry guys sorry!”

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 02 Mar 2018, 00:47

Was treated to an awesome surprise burp a few days ago. I was with my group of friends, we had had a couple of beers and were just chilling out talking. One of the girls (a well known burper amoungst our friends group) let out a loud, intense and powerful burp but as she was mid conversation. When it struck her, the way she did it was to turn her head to the side quickly and force it out as quick as she could almost like a bark, then quickly say "excuse me" before diving right back into what she was talking about. It was pretty hot because she doesn't usually do burps like that, usually she lets them out slowly. No one said anything because she burps all the time but to me it was pretty amazing.
My OneDrive:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AigYdDun6pmglEYKM5CJmQjmHdej

My Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sxuuH ... vJnY4If9bL

My Kik: Omnious58
https://ibb.co/nOKUU9 (Kik code, scan to add me on Kik).

PM me your sharing addresses if not in your signature, and you want additional access. :)

DrwhospideyNew

Post by DrwhospideyNew » 11 Mar 2018, 13:52

I do this choir thing and there is a girl there about 1 year younger then me and she literally always burps when we went to do this concert she was burping all the way through but I remember one time we were singing and she let out a massive burp halfway through so everyone could hear her ( it was just in a practice ) and she even said she burps all the time around her house

Theking101

Post by Theking101 » 13 Mar 2018, 04:31

It was actually last week at lunch in school, there is this girl with blonde hair and she has a pretty nice body and me and my friend we’re sitting at one side and her and her friend sat at the other when’d she just let out a massive burp, not a lng but, probably about 2seconds but it was very loud and her friends started laughing

DrwhospideyNew

Post by DrwhospideyNew » 15 Mar 2018, 22:18

I have been quite lucky in hearing burps lately! Yesterday I was sitting in my form room when someone burped at first I did not wanna get my hopes up and thought it was a boy ( it usually was ) but I still turned around to look when a girl the opposite side of the room asked “Who was that?” When a shy ginger haired girl said “It was me” and they laughed. And she is really pretty and I hope I will hear more burps from her

dittodood

Post by dittodood » 19 Apr 2018, 02:29

So I went out to the park today to play basketball trying to get back into shape, and I see a group of 4 girls walk onto the court. 3 burly black girls who were obviously lesbians and a redheaded white girl who look like a little like Breigh Scheefer (for comparison's sake). She had wide hips and a nicely plumped backside. She didn't play she just stood behind the goal and watched her friends play.
Anyway as I'm about to start playing a 1-on-1 game I here a loud burp from across the 4 goal-ed basketball court. It was the redhead girl! Even though she was as far as possible (I was on the front right goal, she was on the back left goal) I could still clearly here her. Then about 5 minutes later she belted out another loud burp, this one being almost 2 seconds long. It was hard for me to concentrate on playing the game because now I was on alert :))
Another 15 or 20 minutes passed with nothing, but then I here the loudest belch yet! A monstrous 2 second belch rattle out that I'm sure anyone on the court could hear. It seemed to be a normal occurrence because none of her friends acknowledged her burps, but those were some of the better burps I've heard in real life. Unfortunately nothing for the next 30+ minutes and they left the court before me, but it was a decent experience.
I don't mind my videos being used in comps or put on onedrives, that's fine. I just ask to not have them publicly reposted. I made them unlisted for a reason. That is all! :)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... lymer=true
My Vids and Comps playlists

jimpapa66

Post by jimpapa66 » 20 Apr 2018, 02:25

I went to a brewery with a friend of mine who is just all around really goofy. She's a 22 year old brunette college student, busty and a bit round(but not quite chubby or anything). After a few beers we left and started walking back to her place. She let out a decent burp, which was a product of the tasty craft brews we just had. I said "nice one" or some like that, to which she responded "Oh, I can do much better than that!". She then proceeded to swallow some air and let out a larger belch. Some people on the street gave us a strange look, to which we just laughed at. It was a fun evening!

Ruffneck

Post by Ruffneck » 29 Apr 2018, 16:34

Today, at the after hour of a party, one of the girls in the group came back from the bathroom and while entering the room, she looked at me and burped. The burp in itself was really small, but the fact that she looked me right in the eyes made it hot to me.