Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
euronymous_oystein

Re: When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Post by euronymous_oystein » 28 Aug 2017, 09:00

Why dont you tell her about the fetish?
You mess with the best, you die like the rest.

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 16 Sep 2017, 10:53

Also, to me that screams "fuckbuddy that shit", seriously man it sounds like you're both still down ;)
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 26 Sep 2017, 21:42

I was sitting in class today when this hot girl (tall, brown skin, curvy) who sits near me, lets out this loud burp. She laughed it off afterwards.

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 07 Oct 2017, 00:14

Apparently, I got lucky this week.

Yesterday, the girl (the one mentioned in my previous post) burps real loud in class after drinking from her water bottle. What made it kinda funny was that the whole class was silent, and it was kinda an awkward moment.

And yesterday, near the end of ny next class, a girl who I've been talking to lets out this deep closed mouth burp. She probably assumed that I didn't notice. She did another burp today to, similar to the last one.

mr luigi

Post by mr luigi » 08 Oct 2017, 14:59

Last weekend I was at a friends house and she sat down next to me and a few seconds later she let out a small burp followed by a gigantic one. I let her know she could do better lol

Rülpshörer

Post by Rülpshörer » 08 Oct 2017, 22:17

I work as a waiter in sushi restaurant. A little blond girl with amazing beautiful angled shaped eyes. I was behind the bar serving drinks for the waiters to bring them to the tables and while she was walking just in front of me she boasted a rumbling loud and powerful burp. The sushiman beside me opened his jaw doped and she laugh and said pointing to him: "You liked it!" Hahaha!

s-Brou_96

Post by s-Brou_96 » 22 Oct 2017, 22:26

It happens frequently now that all the women in my family know about my fetish. I just haven't had a story worth telling in a few years

magibot

Post by magibot » 19 Nov 2017, 11:14

One of my close friends happens to be a pretty solid burper. I don't know if it's her diet or something, but she does it very frequently. They range from moderate to startlingly loud, most of the time. We always say she has a 'cartoon burp'.

Last night, I was in a Skype call with her and another friend. Late into the call, she said, "Oh no. Ugh, I'm feeling barfy..."

We didn't think much of it and kept talking, but a few minutes later, an absolutely gigantic "BRRAAAAAAAAAH!" blasted through my headphones. It was so loud it made her mic start crackling and my ears hurt some.

"Oh my God." was all my other friend could say, clearly in shock.

"Wow... That really was somethin', huh?..." She sounded genuinely surprised at the volume and force of the belch she'd just produced.

After several seconds of all three of us sitting in silence from the deafening burp that she had just released, I mustered up a, "So, uh... feeling any better?"

This made her giggle, happily replying with, "A little bit, yeah."

The whole thing was incredibly hot.

SpasticSpecter154

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 30 Nov 2017, 08:02

^This sounds so much like something that would happen between me and my friend who burps it's almost scary.

magibot

Post by magibot » 05 Dec 2017, 01:54

Having a friend who burps really loudly very often is definitely a treat. lol

She also said she didn't mind the idea of recording a really big burp to show off, so maybe I can get something from her posted, some time.