Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
Blopper

Re: When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Post by Blopper » 07 Aug 2017, 23:09

I was at McDonald's a couple of weeks ago using the wifi & there was one girl that usually goes there (tall, tomboy, & chubby) & she was with her friend & talking to one of the cashiers. And before I knew it, she out a loud belch & the cashier lady said, "Good one". It was pretty hot. :P

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 11 Aug 2017, 18:58

I was at a buffet today with my fam when a hear a burp (about six seconds long, throaty, gurgly) coming from a girl who was sitting at a table across from mine. She had brown hair, was tall and thin.

Was pretty sure other people heard it but I was probably the only one who paid it any mind. B-)

Fc burpcelona

Post by Fc burpcelona » 11 Aug 2017, 19:47

Sicarius wrote:
11 Aug 2017, 18:58
I was at a buffet today with my fam when a hear a burp (about six seconds long, throaty, gurgly) coming from a girl who was sitting at a table across from mine. She had brown hair, was tall and thin.

Was pretty sure other people heard it but I was probably the only one who paid it any mind. B-)
I love restaraunt burps, 6 seconds!!!!! Damn, was it loud and powerful what was her reaction to her burp?

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 11 Aug 2017, 20:58

Fc burpcelona wrote:
11 Aug 2017, 19:47
Sicarius wrote:
11 Aug 2017, 18:58

I love restaraunt burps, 6 seconds!!!!! Damn, was it loud and powerful what was her reaction to her burp?
She laughed it off, but she looked a bit embarrassed, too.

It wasn't like super huge, but I'd say it was medium in volume.

chickenskittles

Post by chickenskittles » 12 Aug 2017, 16:03

living with my ex temporarily and she burps all the time. and never says excuse me. i also burp all the time so i guess it's cool like that. she ever laughs when i rip a huge natural burp. she usually burps closed mouth and i swear they're louder than her open mouth burps, which are usually mediocre and she thinks she's being discreet. lol
whenever she hugs me, at least 80% of the time, she burps on me. today i was really stuffed and burpy and also drinking sparkling water (which is a bad idea because i burp enough naturally, but i am hooked on the stuff.

she said she was spending the night with her girlfriend and i was like you get to avoid my grossness. she was like your burping? and i was like yeah. literally two seconds later she burps just about in my face, a decent sized closed my burp .we laughed. i was like did you do that on purpose and she was like no, i can't make myself burp, but i guess you didn't escape my burps.

i tease her for burping on me and seemingly sarcastically say gee, thanks for burping on me. she kinda chuckled as she apologized. she said i can't help it--you should know all about that. i said and somehow i have never managed to burp on you. i burped on her back in a surprise retaliatory move and she said it felt like an earthquake.

she did once wake me up, burping from the kitchen while i had dozed off on her comfy couch as the living room is right by the kitchen and she was sitting close to the entrance. i pretended annoyed at having been woken up but asked her what she was drinking, in case it was carbonated. no such luck. just water. i think she burps more when she eats than drinks. well anyway, this burp loud was atypical for her. pity i wasn't fully awake.

however, not a day goes by where i don't hear her burp at least ten times. i love deep, bassy closed mouth burps (she rarely does those) but i love when she lets them loose. i was lying down next to her in bed this morning and she burped a least four times.

i need to drink something carbonated with her because carbonation makes her burps like double the size and she is more likely to be burp out no loud with some force, but usually they're likely a 3.

i think when we hug for an extended time, i must put pressure on her stomach or rub the gas out by squeezing her and rubbing her back. speaking of which, i was drinking a beer and i had some burps trapped so i asked her to burp me. i would prefer to burp her but it was a fantasy of mine to be burped by someone. she also lets her stomach out when she's really full and it's so sexy. she has a cute little belly. i want to rub it so bad when she's that full. i might ask her the next time she over eats if she would like a belly rub. bound to get the burps out, and probably louder than usual.

she doesn't know about my fetish as far as i can tell. i. was just lucky because my other exes hardly ever burped and here she is, burping all day. she has burped basically in my face sitting on my lap and has probably burped on me about twenty times. i'm super lucky. i just wish she would burp louder. quality over quantity. well, they get me feeling randy all the same. the hug burps are my favorite. she's right there. i get to feel the gas come up. and we hug very intimately (ex love of my life--we still hwve feelings for each other) so i can feel the reverberation of her closed mouth burps and get to have someone so close to me burping. gotta make sure i keep my arousal in check, but knowing me, she probably thinks i am getting hard because of how our bodies are intertwined when she hugs me.

yep, gotta find a way to drink something carbonated with her because it's like a stream of mostly mediocre with the occasional surprisingly loud from her burp. *i* was drinking beer the other day (she had just eaten i guess). and she burped right after me and i am like wow, you finally beat me. we laughed.

gotta find out what foods make her burp the most... i might keep a log.

euronymous_oystein

Post by euronymous_oystein » 28 Aug 2017, 09:00

Why dont you tell her about the fetish?
You mess with the best, you die like the rest.

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 16 Sep 2017, 10:53

Also, to me that screams "fuckbuddy that shit", seriously man it sounds like you're both still down ;)
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 26 Sep 2017, 21:42

I was sitting in class today when this hot girl (tall, brown skin, curvy) who sits near me, lets out this loud burp. She laughed it off afterwards.

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » 07 Oct 2017, 00:14

Apparently, I got lucky this week.

Yesterday, the girl (the one mentioned in my previous post) burps real loud in class after drinking from her water bottle. What made it kinda funny was that the whole class was silent, and it was kinda an awkward moment.

And yesterday, near the end of ny next class, a girl who I've been talking to lets out this deep closed mouth burp. She probably assumed that I didn't notice. She did another burp today to, similar to the last one.

mr luigi

Post by mr luigi » 08 Oct 2017, 14:59

Last weekend I was at a friends house and she sat down next to me and a few seconds later she let out a small burp followed by a gigantic one. I let her know she could do better lol