Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
Rülpshörer

Re: When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Post by Rülpshörer » 23 Dec 2016, 15:48

The sole story is already arousing as hell, lucky you who had the first person experience!

burpaul

Post by burpaul » 23 Dec 2016, 20:36

At my work there is this girl of my age (late 20's). She is quite nice and a bit one-of-the-guys-like type, but she looks girly. When we were together in one room, I burped pretty long. She said something like "hey, you shouldn't do that around girls!", while she smiled. I aked: "you never do that, right?" and she respondend: "to be honest, I do it too", so I said "yeah, only accidental probably!" Then she said: "No, with some people I do it on purpose too and also pretty loud." That was unfortunately the end of our conversation.. Does anyone of you know how to continue in these kind of situations? I mean, I don't want to be a weird pervert trying to make everyone do what I want, but this was some sort of spontaneous situation that had maybe more in it..

euronymous_oystein

Post by euronymous_oystein » 23 Dec 2016, 21:22

burpaul wrote:At my work there is this girl of my age (late 20's). She is quite nice and a bit one-of-the-guys-like type, but she looks girly. When we were together in one room, I burped pretty long. She said something like "hey, you shouldn't do that around girls!", while she smiled. I aked: "you never do that, right?" and she respondend: "to be honest, I do it too", so I said "yeah, only accidental probably!" Then she said: "No, with some people I do it on purpose too and also pretty loud." That was unfortunately the end of our conversation.. Does anyone of you know how to continue in these kind of situations? I mean, I don't want to be a weird pervert trying to make everyone do what I want, but this was some sort of spontaneous situation that had maybe more in it..
You should have reacted immediately, in a way like "haha I am waiting for the proof, it must be fun". I guess now, you have to make her feel comfortable and wait..
You mess with the best, you die like the rest.

relief

Post by relief » 26 Dec 2016, 11:29

went out for drinks with friends over the holidays, one of the girls kept releasing short deep beer burps and then would angle her head up to blow the burp up and away, how polite of her

Jordan Ross

Post by Jordan Ross » 27 Dec 2016, 04:11

one of my managers at the pet'ssmart i work at often burps aloud during slow days. the most awesome thing is how she doesn't even give a shit how gross she is and doesn't even say "excuse me." :)) that's what i like the most about someone burping, when they don't care if they're being disgusting, and just burp and act like stereotypical guys. they're not deep, gutteral belches but they're pretty damn good. :D
:sodaburp:

relief

Post by relief » 07 Feb 2017, 18:31

for awhile I was dating this girl who never learned how to burp on command, but with a beer or soda the burps came flying out. before we started dating, I never heard her burp outloud, but once I told her that I was into it, she loved the excuse to burp out loud and in public even as much as she could.
One night, we were at a party. Everyone was gathered around the fire. We had both been drinking, and I guess she wanted to tease me a little. She went and grabbed a couple beers for the both of us, and then came back and sat on my lap. She cracked her beer open, took a gulp, and let out a burp. People laughed, and she smiled too as she turned her head to make eye contact with me. At one point she chugged some and ripped a true belch; every girl around the fire circle laughed or congratulated her, and all the guys looked away (one said "damn," but not in the way I would have said it haha). It really turned me on to think that they must be thinking the girl I'm dating is a pig with bad manners. Even her sips led to adorable little burps, and eventually I couldn't stop myself from sliding a hand up under her shirt to cradle her belly, which had the slightest curve to it from a night of eating bbq and drinking beer. I'm also into bellies and weight gain, which she also knew, and my hand touching her stomach must have reminded her of that. She turned to a friend sitting next to us and fake-whispered "I've gained 10 pounds since college" and made a sad face. The other girl laughed and said "aww that's alright!" She definitely knew exactly how to tease me in public

WalrusGumboot

Post by WalrusGumboot » 02 May 2017, 03:19

Well, my stepfather's got a sister, and she's only a few years older than me (mid twenties, I think). I was having dinner in the table with the whole family yesterday and my grandpa burped loudly. A few moments later she had already finished eating, and she stood up and burped as loud. It lasted 'round 2 or 3 seconds. She tried to beat my grandpa. She realized everyone was looking at her (there were at least 7 people in the table) and she said "Excuse me". I never saw her burp before.
She's as taller as me (5'6") and got pretty big boobies, in case you want to know.
Last edited by WalrusGumboot on 02 May 2017, 03:32, edited 1 time in total.

WalrusGumboot

Post by WalrusGumboot » 02 May 2017, 03:29

There was this other episode a few years ago when one of my best friends (a girl, btw) came to do a school work at my place. We were neighbors, same grade and we only lived a couple quarters away from school, so it was preferable for both of us to do it together. Well, when we were writing sitting on the ground, she whispered to me "I really gotta burp". "Feel comfortable, make yourself at home", I said. She burped loudly at least twice that day.
We got together at my place for the same reason multiple times, and she burped loudly every single time she was there. Unfortunately, we moved, but I still have her on facebook. Fact: I already had the fetish

relief

Post by relief » 07 Jun 2017, 22:03

one of my roommates is a girl, and a couple days ago I offered her a soda water from the fridge. She accepted, cracked it open, and started drinking. I've heard this girl burp before so I was paying attention, but nothing seemed to be happening. She asked to borrow my guitar for a bit and went into her room to learn a song. A little while later, I knocked on her door and stepped inside to ask a question, she was singing but all of a sudden I saw her stop and arch her neck forward to blast out a short loud burp. She started laughing and I did too, until she held up a finger to get my attention and let out another short blast, immediately followed by a long throaty belch. She collapsed into laughter, saying "oh my god" in amazement at her performance.

Ruffneck

Post by Ruffneck » 08 Jun 2017, 22:30

relief wrote:
07 Jun 2017, 22:03
...She started laughing and I did too, until she held up a finger to get my attention and let out another short blast, immediately followed by a long throaty belch. She collapsed into laughter, saying "oh my god" in amazement at her performance.
How did you react?