Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
sourpokemon

Re: When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life

Post by sourpokemon » 03 Aug 2016, 11:28

I don't know if this counts as real life, but I was skyping a friend the other day that I've known for like a month or so. He was bullying me about me and my boyfriend's sex life (we are all friends and bully eachother all the time) and then came back onto the call eating Mcdonalds, and asking me if I wanted some, teasing me for not having food etc. I have a food fetish so I was kinda turned on hearing him eat and talking about it like that but I just tried to ignore it, then out of nowhere he burped three times in a row and said "your bf tells me you like hearing this from boys.." I don't know if my bf told him about the fetish or what but yeah, now he knows about it. He kept burping on the call and they were all really long and natural and he was saying shit like "I know you're getting horny," "wow, that was really a good mcdonalds", god, he was so *talented*.. :ymblushing:
tbh I hate when this happens in real life because it's more awkward than good especially when you're in a relationship...
~ :ymhug:

MeBigTime

Post by MeBigTime » 03 Aug 2016, 13:48

sourpokemon wrote:I don't know if this counts as real life, but I was skyping a friend the other day that I've known for like a month or so. He was bullying me about me and my boyfriend's sex life (we are all friends and bully eachother all the time) and then came back onto the call eating Mcdonalds, and asking me if I wanted some, teasing me for not having food etc. I have a food fetish so I was kinda turned on hearing him eat and talking about it like that but I just tried to ignore it, then out of nowhere he burped three times in a row and said "your bf tells me you like hearing this from boys.." I don't know if my bf told him about the fetish or what but yeah, now he knows about it. He kept burping on the call and they were all really long and natural and he was saying shit like "I know you're getting horny," "wow, that was really a good mcdonalds", god, he was so *talented*.. :ymblushing:
tbh I hate when this happens in real life because it's more awkward than good especially when you're in a relationship...
viewforum.php?f=51

sourpokemon

Post by sourpokemon » 03 Aug 2016, 15:04

^^^^ I'm already in that section..?

sourpokemon

Post by sourpokemon » 03 Aug 2016, 16:37

oooops just seen this was the male forum ._. just ignore me guys hahaha

SpasticSpecter154

Re: When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 15 Sep 2016, 18:57

This is going to come off strange, but I was at a student bible study thing last night and we were all sitting around getting comfortable. It came time for everyone to grab their snacks so most of us did. There was white powdered donuts and Dr. Pepper. If you can't already see where this is going, there's no hope for you.

Anywho, this one girl I'm sitting semi close to (I'm in a beanbag chair facing her and she's on the couch) is sipping her soda and taking nibbles at her donuts like a dignified lady would, when suddenly she kind of sticks her neck out forward and opens her mouth. What happens next I couldn't have seen coming but I'm so glad I was there: she lets out a burp that's perhaps a couple of seconds long that no one else seems to notice (??? I'm guessing society is becoming less easy to shock). I wish I could say it was like :sodaburp: , but it was more of a :bigbelch: :shrug: . Afterward, of course, I was like 0_o . I wanted to smile and clap to show my approval, but I'm sort of a new recruit there so I refrained and just nodded my head with a smirk.

I'm not going to say it was loud and bassy and all the other things that drive people around here wild, but it was definitely the highlight of my night. Through the study, she continued to take little sips here and there and I saw her stick her neck out so many times after that like she wanted to burp and wasn't afraid to do so, but nothing really came out aside from one other burp that was just sort of fissed out, airy really.
Last edited by SpasticSpecter154 on 20 Sep 2016, 22:39, edited 1 time in total.

euronymous_oystein

Post by euronymous_oystein » 18 Sep 2016, 17:46

SpasticSpecter154 wrote:This is going to come off strange, but I was at a student bible study thing last night and we were all sitting around getting comfortable. It came time for everyone to grab their snacks so most of us did. There was white powdered donuts and Dr. Pepper. If you can't already see where this is going, there's no hope for you.

Anywho, this one girl I'm sitting semi close to (I'm in a beanbag chair facing her and she's on the couch) is sipping her soda and taking nibbles at her donuts like a dignified lady would, when suddenly she kind of sticks her neck out forward and opens her mouth. What happens next I couldn't have seen coming but I'm so glad I was there: she lets out a burp that's perhaps a couple of seconds long that no one else seems to notice (??? I'm guessing society is becoming less easy to shock). I wish I could say it was like :sodaburp: , but it was more of a :bigbelch: :shrug: . Afterward, I wanted to smile and clap to show my approval, but I'm sort of a new recruit there so I refrained and just nodded my head with a smirk.

I'm not going to say it was loud and bassy and all the other things that drive people around here wild, but it was definitely the highlight of my night. Through the study, she continued to take little sips here and there and I saw her stick her neck out so many times after that like she wanted to burp and wasn't afraid to do so, but nothing really came out aside from one other burp that was just sort of fissed out, airy really.
In which country are you?
You mess with the best, you die like the rest.

Trappin

Post by Trappin » 19 Sep 2016, 11:45

I was hanging out with a buddy of mine and his new girl last night. She had made some chicken garlic Alfredo. After we ate we went to the room and started smoking some bud. My friend passed out and I went to the living room to play games and smoke more. She caught the scent and came in to join me. So we both had cotton mouth (super dry mouth). Well she asks me if I want some coke I immediately answer yes thirsty as I was. She goes in the kitchen and she was in there for awhile. So as I was getting up to walk that way. I hear this huge loud short burp blast from the kitchen. I kinda sat there in awe for awhile. And had this warm feeling travel over me. I hurry up and sat down because I knew I was about to get an erection. Probably was no need to hide it because the jeans hid it well. She comes out the kitchen with a grin saying did you hear that must of been the dog. I said hear what to try and play it off. She says hear this and let's off another huge short burp with more bass and sits down laughing. I do a fake laugh and congratulate her. She hits the bud and says but I could do so much better just wait on it. And I'm so damn turned on I'm trying my best to focus on the game. And after 20 mins or so go by. She starts complaining about her stomach hurting. Then she let's out this gigantic huge loud long bassy burp while sitting right next to me. I literally felt the vibrations from it. It lasted about 6 seconds it was amazing. And then blows it my way idk if it was intentional. She was facing forward but turned her mouth to the side and blew it out. And I caught a super strong ass smell of garlic, beef and beer weird combination. But it was so sexy I had never smelled a burp before or heard a girl burp that loud and long in person so I was loving it. Felt like I was in heaven and literally dropped the controller out of bliss by accident. And felt my penis throbbing like crazy so hard I ended up nutting by accident. Of course she didn't know but she was laughing so hard. Because even she was impressed by her burp. My friend walked out the room and was complaining about the tv being too loud. Keep in mind the volume was on mute. So she woke that man up from that burp lmao. His room is like at the very end of the hallway and his door was closed. He even started spraying febreeze in the living room from the smell of her burp and complaining about the dog needing a bath. She started laughing even harder and I was fake laughing just trying to play the whole thing off. I'm supposed to chill with them again tonight. Really looking forward to it. Especially since I'm pretty sure she can burp on command. Not gonna ask or anything but it'll be cool to hear more. BTW if anyone's wondering she's black. Which I find even more impressive and attractive because I never ever heard a black girl burp loud or long on the internet or in person.

euronymous_oystein

Post by euronymous_oystein » 19 Sep 2016, 12:29

Man, you are so lucky!
You mess with the best, you die like the rest.

tristenflqt

Post by tristenflqt » 19 Sep 2016, 19:15

damn thats amazing

AnonymousHacker

Post by AnonymousHacker » 21 Dec 2016, 05:44

I had the pleasure of witnessing something SUPER sexy on the bus today... would anyone like to hear about it?