Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
Q
Administrator

When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Post by Q » 12 Jun 2008, 23:31

This forum needs a kick up the arse, so I thought I'd start a thread.

When was the last time in real life you saw someone burp? What was it like? Tell us about it!

reno911

Re: When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Post by reno911 » 13 Jun 2008, 00:09

Actually, I can seriously only recall two times in my life I heard a girl burp (and I mean, burps that are worth telling about that is). The most recent was probably 8 years ago or so. My sister had one of her friends over and it was the first time she had been at our house. She was invited for dinner and we were all working on one of those 3D puzzles. Well, right after dinner we all got up and proceeded to head back downstairs to keep working on the puzzle, my sister had made it halfway down the steps and I followed her, and her friend followed me. She let out a really long and deep burp. My first thought was "omg! A belching girl! This night is gonna be great!". Well, it was, she burped two more times that night before leaving and they were each about 3 seconds long. Now, my sister doesn't burp, and I mean DOES NOT at all. I think I've only heard her burp like 4 or 5 times in my life so she was shocked to her that from her friend, lol. I liked it.

The other time before that was when I was really young. My parents would take my friend and her sister to school to help out their mom from having to do it. His sister could burp on command really loud and long, but for some reason I can only remember her doing that one time (I'm sure she had to have done it more, but I can't remember). The strange thing is, you might think that she is the one that got me started on the fetish because it was a few years before puberty for me, but I know I developed a liking for it several years after that.

WhoKnows

Post by WhoKnows » 13 Jun 2008, 03:50

One of my very close friends is a girl who burps a lot. It probably seems weird that I would get "turned on" by a close friend burping, but... well... I've always had a bit of a thing for her anyway (needless to say, that is not just because of the burps :D ). So! Hm. Anyway.

Well... I can't necessarily think of any specific burp. Whenever she's drinking, though, her belches are colossal, and she does the whole thing where she unleashes a massive, rumbling, earth-shattering belch and then smiles and says "Oops..." or "... I'm such a lady..." or "Nnnnniiiiicccceee" or something like that.

You know... the old classics... heh...

Hmm... I'll try to think of specific examples, though. I actually find women burping in real life quite often. Well... not "often", but it's not particularly rare for me.

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 13 Jun 2008, 10:53

Yea i'm the same i have a few close friends who are girls and burp alot in public and when they are around me, The last decent one i can remember was when my friend sarah was staying at my flat for the week and we were drinking coke one night and she leant over to grab something off the floor and it just kinda jumped out and she said "oh pardon", I try not to get turned on by this girl cuz she is my best friends girlfriend and its just wrong, but none the less she does some decent burps and i find it amusing. One of my other girl friends who burps alot is a girl from my old church (salvation army) and she usualy burps when she has a fizzy drink (which is pretty often cuz she always seems to be drinking and energy drink), one specific one i can remember from her was when we were in a van going on a trip and i was sitting with her and her sister and we were all just talking and then she just says "I really needa burp" so of course i said "Well go on then" and she let out this huge burp, it was even bigger than she thought it would be you know how they sometimes just keep going and afterwards she said "Wow that was really good!!" then we started laughing, I also try not to get turned on by this girl too much cuz she isnt as old as me, i think shes only 16 so it somehow seems kinda wrong and i also have a bit of a thing for her older sister (who unfortunately doesn't burp.....). Other than that i see girls burp occasionally at parties or when my other girl friends will just let one slip, its not extremely uncommon for me to hear a burp say....once every 2 weeks.

Q
Administrator

Post by Q » 13 Jun 2008, 15:04

Agh, I'm jealous of some of you people. It's been at least 6 months for me.

whosurdaddy2720

Post by whosurdaddy2720 » 13 Jun 2008, 15:53

I agree Kerosene. I used to hear girls burp on a regular basis in highschool but I hardly ever hear it apart from the internet anymore. There was a girl in my grade who burped loud and long constantly and seemingly from any drink or food. I sat at the same lunch table as her during the last half of my senior year and well, let's just say those were some of the best meals of my life. Unfortunately, I never became very close friends with her and we have since lost touch. If only I had realized her talent earlier I would have made an excuse to get to know her better.

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 13 Jun 2008, 18:33

Hmmmmm girls at my school never really burped that much, infact i remember only one time that a girl burped at high school, we were outside the gym waiting to go inside and me and my friends were just standing there talking and she let out this huge burp and i was totally amazed because she was really hot and hung out with all the posh girls, it was pretty awesome hahaha.

ffc1234

Post by ffc1234 » 14 Jun 2008, 05:57

Haven't seen a girl burp for ages. In high school there was one that use to burp heaps, she was alright looking, nothing great but she used to really turn me on when she burped. She didn't seem to care who was around she just always burped, loud burps, long burps, closed-mouth burps, everything :) Wish I was still in high school.
addicted to burps!

dd_x10

Post by dd_x10 » 15 Jun 2008, 20:09

I'm lucky cuz my gf burps all the time, at least once after every meal and they're usually pretty big. She's een louder when she drinks coke. I remember cooking for her once and she burped at least 4 times at the end of the meal, I'll take it as a compliment for my cooking lol

bundy23

Post by bundy23 » 18 Jun 2008, 23:32

A lot of my female friends burp a lot, so I just got lucky I guess lol.