Fanfic. Story

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.

Re: Fanfic. Story

Postby girlburplover9 » 25 Feb 2012, 05:56

burpgirl13 wrote:Dude, you're a really talented writer. This is pretty well written, aside from some grammar stuff. It's good though.

wow thank you :D Im glad im getting better, I actually failed English a couple times :( Not something im very proud of. But if im improving that's great! thank you. And its cool that a girl is reading this, I wouldn't expect that XD
girlburplover9

Postby girlburplover9 » 25 Feb 2012, 06:57

Part 8

I entered the kitchen and grabbed the carton of milk. I went back into the living room and handed Madi the carton then sat down on my sofa. She turned around and proceeded to sit on my lap, as she bent over with her butt facing me she shook her ass a little bit. Her big beautiful butt was so mesmerising, I was staring into a heavenly gift, the ass of a godess. I put my hand on her butt and began to rub.

Me: Madi, you have the perfect, most beautiful ass, I have ever seen. I couldn't ask for better.

I then pulled down her jeans, exposing Madison's magnificent plump butt, covered by sexy pink panties that leave much ass showing. Then I leaned in and kissed her right cheek and pressed my face up against her butt as I hugged her hips. Something I had always wanted to do, Her butt was very soft, the greatest pillow. I didnt want to pull away.

Madi began to laugh, "Wow Matt, I don't think I've ever seen someone who loves ass more than you do". I replied, "It's more of a passion really, and don't you forget it!". Madi giggled as I pulled away, I pat her butt a few times, It jiggled. It was very cute, Im against smacking as I know many guys like to do, I would never want to cause potential harm to such an amazing thing. Then I proceeded to pull Madi's pants back up when she stopped me and said, "It's okay Matt, you can leave them off. Im sure you'd like me gassy without them anyway". She said with a smirk, it was incredibly sexy, a big smile appeared on my face. "Madi, your amazing". She then out a 3 second loud belch as she pat her big belly, then said "I know" with a heart warming smile. The girl of my dreams.

She then sat down and began chugging milk. I gently rubbed her bloated belly as I felt it expand. She finished the carton and put it down. Then as I rubbed her large belly she began releasing several long gurgly bassy burps continuously. 1 lasted 7 seconds. then she let out a few closed mouth burps, "Ugh.... uuuuuurrrrppp, I've never been so gassy!-Uuuurrp, ugh I cant sto-uuurrrp". "I've never been so turned on im my life!" I said. She then said "God I have to fart!". I then got really excited. At that moment Madi began releasing a massive fart in my lap, It lasted an amazing 10 seconds! Madi then continuously farted in my lap, short, but loud. They seemed almost uncontrollable.

To be continued.
girlburplover9

Postby girlburplover9 » 27 Feb 2012, 07:10

Part 9

As Madi remained in my lap farting continuously, she was also giggling. "I cant stop farting!". I was insanely turned on, I almost couldn't control myself. "Madi, could you stand up and bend towards me?" I asked. After ripping a massive 6 second bassy fart, she sighed and said "you got it". Madi stood up and stuck her butt out towards my face. Her butt looked massive, I just wanted to snuggle with it. Madi then blasted several farts in my face, they were loud and powerful, I could feel the air on my face. Madi continued to moan in relief. She sounded irresistibly adorable, like an innocent anime girl.

Madi: Matt your okay with me just being myself, you love me for it. And thats why...

She then blasted another powerful fart that lastest 3 seconds.

Madi: Ugh... I'll do this for you, anytime.

Me: Madi... I absolutely love that about you.

I proceeded to hug her, as I snuggled up with my face softly cushioned into her butt, she said. "ugghh... Matt I have to fart really bad!". I replied, "Go right ahead" as I closed my eyes and smiled. Madi moaned as she tried to hold it back, but she couldn't resist. Uncontrollably she began to rip ass, starting off as an ongoing hum, then it began rumbling as It got louder and louder. It noisily grew fiercer, then began to blast from her cheeks. the tone grew louder and louder as it blasted in my face, but that did not deter me. I began to softly rub her butt as If trying to calm a storm. This fart was colossal, it lasted a minute long!

After she finished I opened my eyes and stood up. Madi turned around with a very embarrassed look on her face. She was blushing. Very cute I thought. "Madi... Thank you. For everything". She began to gently rub her belly, I could hear gas building up her throat. She looked up at me anxiously and put her hands around my face, she quickly leaned forward and kissed me. Then without warning she released a 7 second burp into my mouth. I was in heaven, with my angel. It finished and she pulled away smiling, as was I.

To be continued
girlburplover9

Postby pu_sh_it » 27 Feb 2012, 10:01

You lost me with all the sick, nasty farting man -_- Wish I had requested earlier that you wouldn't have farting be a central concept but kinda late now. One other complaint- I can buy your character telling this girl he's into burping, but very soon after farting too? And before you guys even get intimate? It doesn't seem credible that a relationship could happen this way (and you should seriously reevaluate your expectations for if/when it happens in real life). Sad to say, but them's the facts. You should learn to appreciate a woman for who she is, and during sex, before you admit such deeply personal fetishes which could easily put her off.
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)
pu_sh_it

Postby yellowsnow222 » 27 Feb 2012, 13:41

pu_sh_it wrote:You lost me with all the sick, nasty farting man -_- Wish I had requested earlier that you wouldn't have farting be a central concept but kinda late now. One other complaint- I can buy your character telling this girl he's into burping, but very soon after farting too? And before you guys even get intimate? It doesn't seem credible that a relationship could happen this way (and you should seriously reevaluate your expectations for if/when it happens in real life). Sad to say, but them's the facts. You should learn to appreciate a woman for who she is, and during sex, before you admit such deeply personal fetishes which could easily put her off.

I don't mean to sound like an ass,But didn't he say there WILL be farting at the beginning of this story? -_-
ONE,TWO,THREE,FOUR,FIVE....ssss....SEVEN??? EIGHT.....TEEEEEEEN!!!!!!
yellowsnow222

Postby pu_sh_it » 27 Feb 2012, 16:52

Yes, but that doesn't prevent me from criticising, especially not on the "unrealistic expectations" aspect.

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)
pu_sh_it

Postby girlburplover9 » 27 Feb 2012, 18:33

pu_sh_it wrote:You lost me with all the sick, nasty farting man -_- Wish I had requested earlier that you wouldn't have farting be a central concept but kinda late now. One other complaint- I can buy your character telling this girl he's into burping, but very soon after farting too? And before you guys even get intimate? It doesn't seem credible that a relationship could happen this way (and you should seriously reevaluate your expectations for if/when it happens in real life). Sad to say, but them's the facts. You should learn to appreciate a woman for who she is, and during sex, before you admit such deeply personal fetishes which could easily put her off.

You know, I've seen many of your posts on the forum, and I can honestly say from first impressions that I've never liked you >:(
Firstly, I Warned you about what I'm into in the first post! the moment you read that you shouldn't have even given this story a second thought!. Secondly This is a fanfiction! their is no order of how things "should" happen. And lastly! Many people on this forum are very accepting and kind people! I've received several posts and messages of people telling me "good job!" and to please continue, and I really take it to heart. A person on this forum I admire is Silmaril, he is into exactly! the same fetishes and has written great stories of girls farting, him and his girlfriend have the relationship I dream of!. I was inspired, he's the reason im even doing this, and people encouraged me. I love this forum, It's one of the few places I can truly be myself and be accepted. What your doing is unacceptable! criticising a fanfiction that you have a choice to read!? telling me how to live my love life!? who the hell are you!? YOU are a poor member of this community. If you still have something to say pm me, dont post on my story.
girlburplover9

Postby TheGadgeteer » 27 Feb 2012, 19:08

The story is going great buddy, keep it up. We share the same fetishes as well. I began a story a while back that has burp/fart content as well if you wanted to take a look. :)
I have to say though, I definitely don't agree with pu_sh_it's negativity here. Saying its not realistic or criticizing the content is bad form. It's fiction, so by definition it doesn't have to be realistic. As for the farting: he mentioned it in the opening, and his sig states that its one of his fetishes. Putting a warning on already optional content should be enough to prevent complaining. Let's try to keep this forum as accepting a place as possible. We're all in a similar boat here and arguing amongst ourselves doesn't really help anybody.
TheGadgeteer

Postby BlueMoonX79 » 27 Feb 2012, 21:21

Dude, we have the same fetishes as well (as well as great taste in games lol), so I'm definitely enjoying this story! Don't let one person's unwarranted criticism get to you too much. Just keep doing what you do best (which is being awesome!) :)
"History is written by the victor, huh? Nah. . . history is written by the burper!"
BlueMoonX79

Postby pu_sh_it » 27 Feb 2012, 21:34

GB9, you had a very over the top reaction to my complaints. You don't have to get so defensive and judgemental. I suppose I should have said some positive things too. I loved the story when it was just about her burping, and she sounds like she has a great, appealing body (apart from the pudgy stomach thing IMO). Your writing style is also pretty damn good like others said. Really I guess in an ideal world (for me), you would have wrote a farting story separate from the belching one. But it is after all a free world and by all means you should carry on your story. Hopefully us "pure burp-fetishists" can again find some material to appreciate from it.

But my comments about how this should kept apart from reality still stand. By all means its your fanfic and doesn't necessarily have to be realistic, but still I kinda worry. What pleasure is this girl getting out of the relationship, besides free meals? Do you think Silmaril told his girlfriend about his gassy desires in the first couple of days he started going out with her? I assume (and correct me if I'm wrong) that this girl is based on someone you know IRL. I'd hate to see you ask her out and think its as simple and straightforward as you put forward in the story. But then you must know that yourself, if you have experience with women, no (absolutely no sarcasm intended)?

Sorry if I seemed a bit harsh at first. I hope that you can get a girl like this in real life, to fulfil your dreams. Seriously. All I'm saying is, don't rush it like the lead character in this story. And I didn't mean to hate, so don't be hating on me. I've earned my respect on this forum and contributed a lot of valuable stuff. ;)

pu_sh_it

PreviousNext

Return to Sights, Stories and Observations