Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Too full :)

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
purple525

Too full :)

Post by purple525 » 21 Sep 2018, 22:51

I went to Krispy Kreme just over an hour ago because I wanted to treat myself. I bought 5 doughnuts - two peanut butter and chocolate, one lemon, and two cheesecake - and I also had coffee. I don't know how I managed to fit all of that inside me, but I did. By the time I left, I was incredibly full. In the car on the way home, I was so thankful that I was alone, because every so often I let out a nice big greasy peanut butter flavoured burp, courtesy of what I'd eaten. My stomach was so overfed and uncomfortable; it was filled to the brim with deep fried sugar and caffeine. I probably stunk my car up a bit with it, but I don't mind if I did. Burping is a totally natural bodily function and smells go with the territory. Smells just mean that you have eaten well and that your body is doing a good job of digesting it :)

When I arrived home, I changed into comfy clothes (black leggings and a black T-shirt that says "Sister Margaret's School For Wayward Girls") and curled up under my furry blanket. That is where I am now, typing this on my laptop. I'm still really full and burpy - and I've had a few hiccups as well. My system will most likely take a long time to process this, so I will just let it do what it needs to. I wish I had someone to rub my tummy for me. My other half is overseas and won't be back until Monday, so he can't help me through this. I really *buuurrrppp* overdid it, didn't I? The slogan on my T-shirt is very appropriate. I've eaten much more than I should and am not ashamed of how it's made me feel ;)

hubworld23

Re: Too full :)

Post by hubworld23 » 22 Sep 2018, 03:47

Wanna rp this story?

MauricioSC1992

Post by MauricioSC1992 » 18 Oct 2018, 23:43

I wanted to be in that car. You seem to be a wonderful girl.

purple525

Post by purple525 » 20 Oct 2018, 12:37

Thank you :) If you had been in the car with me, would you have been put off by the fact that it smelled?

SpasticSpecter154

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 20 Oct 2018, 13:31

I've always found that farts are significantly more suffocating than burps, but perhaps that's because it's been fully digested as opposed to gas being expelled from the stomach.

Matter of fact, I distinctly remember an instance from early last year where I was sitting right next to someone when they farted and it had a consistent smell to it (almost as if they had messed themselves, actually) and left my hand (which was placed on the seat between us) feeling somewhat dehydrated. Is that the right way to describe it? I'm not sure, but I remember it feeling almost like when you take off a latex glove in that it felt somewhat powdered.

MauricioSC1992

Post by MauricioSC1992 » 20 Oct 2018, 20:13

purple525 wrote:
20 Oct 2018, 12:37
Thank you :) If you had been in the car with me, would you have been put off by the fact that it smelled?
I could endure 😅 I would not lose your burps for nothing.

I like that you feel so good belching and talking about it too. I wanted to have a girlfriend like you.

hubworld23

Post by hubworld23 » 21 Oct 2018, 03:23

What did the slogan on your T-Shirt Say?