Maggie’s Talent (fiction)

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
modus

Maggie’s Talent (fiction)

Post by modus » 12 Jun 2019, 19:15

It was another late saturday night and I was outside for a smoke at a party hosted by my longtime friend Elijah. He was just turning 21 and was hosting a rather crowded birthday bash.

Feeling pretty good off the several beers I’d had, which Eli made sure to provide plenty, I decided to mingle with some familiar faces. “Thanks again for hosting, man! Happy birthday!” I said. Eli and I hugged it out and I made way for inside the house.

I was 24 at the time. Back in my home town for the first time in a few years after moving elsewhere for awhile. I saw a few familiar faces in the crowded living room but most in attendance were friends of Eli’s whom I hadn’t met.

Across the room the house opened up into the kitchen area. At the counter sitting amongst others - legs crossed on a stool was a girl I’d been friends with in high school. Her name was Maggie. I’d always had a crush. And damn did her legs look better than ever. She had always been quite tall and was probably around 5’10. Her beautiful long back hair reached all the way down her back. Maggie was lean and had incredible features. A toned ass and nearly DD cups if I had to guess. I had to go talk to her.

Back in high school Maggie and I developed a good relationship through mutual friends and were rather close at times. We chatted in school and out- sometimes texting. She was one of the few people I ever worked up the courage to talk about my burp fetish to!

It came about the summer after junior year when I had attended a camp. I had the opportunity to meet a lot of cool people and participate in some sweet outdoor activities. We broke up into different groups and on a sunny saturday I was paired up with some buddies and a few girls. One girl was named Dee. She was fit with blonde hair. Cute, fun and bubbly.

That day we ate lunch down by the lake.
“This is the best lunch we’ve had all week” said Dee with a mouthful of her taco salad.
“And they gave us cokes!!”
She finished chewing and picked up her liter of coke. I couldn’t believe how much she managed to get down in one go. At least half the bottle. “You said it Dee!” I said, taking a drink of mine. I was so impressed by how much she had casually chugged I nearly forgot how to speak. I watched her pull the bottle away from her lips.
“BUUURRRrpppp oh no here we go” muttered Dee.
I froze. It was loud and lasted maybe four seconds as it died off. I felt myself already getting hard. My first experience at this age with a girl openly burping like this. “Here we go?” I choked out. What followed was a series of three belches as Dee clutched her stomach.
“BUuuUUUrrrAAHHPPP” four seconds I counted again.
“BUUURRRRRRRRRPPPP” five.
“bbuUUUUUUURRRRRRPPP” nearly six.

“Holy shit Dee!!” I exclaimed. It was pure bliss. I heard her belch a few more times over the next couple weeks but that was the best moment by far. I wanted to experience that again.

That night back in my cabin, I was laying on my bed winding down. My crush on Maggie from the past school year was potent and I was chatting with her over text. always eagerly awaiting a response. We were talking about who knows what and had the idea to tell her about the crazy belches I’d heard from my friend Dee that day to see how she might respond. Maybe she thought belching was funny!
“Haha today I saw my friend Dee let out a few huge burps at lunch! I didn’t think girls could belch like that” I messaged.
After a minute I got a response.
“Dang you go girl. LOL you should hear me then!! My mom can’t stand it! They can get so big sometimes”
Was she bragging about her belching? This was amazing.
“Oh is it a talent of yours? lmao” I replied.
“Something like that! Happens all the time naturally but I can even do it on command”
My night couldn’t get any better. Now my crush can burp on command? She was perfect.
I told her one of the burps was nearly six seconds.
“That’s pretty good but it’s every day material. I’ve broken ten”
I thought I might be in love. I needed to see this.
I felt the urge to be honest and told her I thought it was a hot talent.
“Haha I could see that. It’s cool to see a chick do something badass like let out a huge belch” she told me.

Sadly, Maggie moved before I ever had the courage to bring it up again. Yet here I was at this party years later - and there she was too. I had to say something.

First time writing. Based on a girl I know that I had a similar conversation with and told my fetish about. Rest is fictionalized. Let me know if you want the next couple parts! Thinking about making it a few. Also I’m open for tips on improvement.

Thanks - Modus

AnonymousHacker

Re: Maggie’s Talent (fiction)

Post by AnonymousHacker » 14 Jun 2019, 05:17

This was really good! I'd love more parts.

s-Brou_96

Re: Maggie’s Talent (fiction)

Post by s-Brou_96 » 14 Jun 2019, 05:54

I’d really like to see this continue