My burping journey

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
stephwilliams004

My burping journey

Post by stephwilliams004 » 15 May 2019, 15:39

Hi BFF,

Uh I'm currently a 17, soon to be 18, straight male. And I wanna really recount my journey about how I got to this point concerning burping. It's been a wild one and I think it'll be therapeutic for me. So it's kinda gonna be like journal entries. Some are real, some are my fantasies but I hope you find these interesting

stephwilliams004

Re: My burping journey

Post by stephwilliams004 » 15 May 2019, 15:40

So I remember there are three notable instances of my fetish in elementary school that may have been my early fetish days. In 1st grade, me and my friend, N (I'll use first initials only for this whole series) would stay around after class a lot and would go around fake burping in people's faces. By that I mean they weren't actually burps. Just making throat noises. But it was fun.

The second took place in in second grade. My crush, M, and I would hang out a lot. It was second grade so there was no real concept of awkward. Everyone just kinda hung out together. She would burp on occasion. But there was one that stuck vividly in my mind. We were quietly taking a test when I hear a massive burp. Nobody said anything or reacted so I thought I was going crazy. Turns out it was her turns out she was silently laughing before she said excuse me and we all laughed.

The third happened also in second grade just a week later. There was one girl who was the shortest in the class. Probably the lightest too. But we all hung around her cuz she could do massive burps on command and was better than every boy. They would last min 4 seconds. This coupled with the fact that my crush was a big burper too pushed me to learn how to burp on command and eventually I did. The burping memories died down in my elementary school days and I don't remember much else. But those were my earliest memories.

stephwilliams004

Re: My burping journey

Post by stephwilliams004 » 18 May 2019, 14:45

So now we jump to 5th grade. My crush, A, and I were ok friends. Didn't really know each other but I thought she was cute. She and I would stand outside the buses and turns out she could also burp on command. She and I had small contests every few days or so. It was amazing. I still sometimes talk to her now but I scared her away with the burping a while ago so I really lost it there. Fast forward more to 7th grade. My new crush, B (shes my third one), ALSO knew how to burp on command. But was very reserved about it. I only ever saw it once on snapchat. But I obsessively talked about it with her too and eventually drove her away. Both those instances were as a result of multiple things, not just burping. But looking back, I really feel horrible at the lack of control I had concerning burps. Obviously I love em, we all do. But I scared away to girls cuz of it.