A pretty gassy friend of mine (Female,Real)

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
Scarface67

A pretty gassy friend of mine (Female,Real)

Post by Scarface67 » 12 Apr 2019, 11:18

So, in school I almost go out to eat with a pretty hot friend of mine. She’s pretty thin, but she’s always complaining of being hungry, so when we go eat out she stuffs her face like no tommorow, which gets me hard already but that’s not the best part. She talks a lot about her burps and how loud they are but i’ve never actually heard her burp until recently. After eating, she always looks like she’s holding some powerful gas in, and about a week ago, I asked her what was wrong when she was holding it in. She opened her mouth to answer but all that came out was the loudest burp I have ever heard! It was so loud and long and I got so hard. She looked pretty embarassed and started apoligizing but I just told her that it’s okay and not to worry about it. Since then she started to burp more around me and I’m so happy!

Strathern

Re: A pretty gassy friend of mine (Female,Real)

Post by Strathern » 12 Apr 2019, 19:47

Dang dude, it’s always the best when they start burping around you. What’s really impressive is that some girls are like way more gassy than any guy. My gf burps all the time, like way more than I would ever need to, and she rarely ever drinks anything carbonated. So it’s all naturally gassy

Scarface67

Post by Scarface67 » 12 Apr 2019, 22:09

I actually hung out with her again this afternoon and out of nowhere she let out this huge belch, it was even louder than the ones she normally lets out. I immediatly turned around and stared at her, and she just gave me this small smile like she knew something. I think she’s on to me!

MackZack

Post by MackZack » 15 Apr 2019, 02:12

Scarface67 wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 11:18
So, in school I almost go out to eat with a pretty hot friend of mine. She’s pretty thin, but she’s always complaining of being hungry, so when we go eat out she stuffs her face like no tommorow, which gets me hard already but that’s not the best part. She talks a lot about her burps and how loud they are but i’ve never actually heard her burp until recently. After eating, she always looks like she’s holding some powerful gas in, and about a week ago, I asked her what was wrong when she was holding it in. She opened her mouth to answer but all that came out was the loudest burp I have ever heard! It was so loud and long and I got so hard. She looked pretty embarassed and started apoligizing but I just told her that it’s okay and not to worry about it. Since then she started to burp more around me and I’m so happy!
How relieved was she? Did she sigh or say anything like "That felt so good"?

Ever seen her really bloated? Like has she ever undone her pants or loosened her belt?

Scarface67

Post by Scarface67 » 15 Apr 2019, 11:34

MackZack wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 02:12
Scarface67 wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 11:18
How relieved was she? Did she sigh or say anything like "That felt so good"?

Ever seen her really bloated? Like has she ever undone her pants or loosened her belt?
Unfortunately not She was never bloated (as far as I know), but she burps like a monster and I live it!