The New Girl [Fiction, Female]

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
LikeNo1EverWas

Re: The New Girl [Fiction, Female]

Post by LikeNo1EverWas » 09 Jan 2019, 08:42

Interesting story so far and curious to see where it will go. Liked the direction where Alex was morally confused. Also I'm the dude that wrote Eureka and I'm surprised you haven't read it before because I felt the beginning was kinda similar to mine, no problem with that of course though. Keep up the good work and can't wait to see how the conflict pans out.

DrwhospideyNew

Post by DrwhospideyNew » 09 Jan 2019, 18:56

I literally spent an hour writing the next chapter and it deleted it all for no reason when I clicked post. I’m angry right now. It took fucking ages and Now I have to do it all again. Damn it.

DrwhospideyNew

Post by DrwhospideyNew » 09 Jan 2019, 19:02

No worries I FOUND IT!

Thanks for the replies again everyone.

Looks like I need to double check the dictionary next time with the whole blackmail thing but thanks for correcting me.

I think the reason why I have not read Eureka before was because I was kind of intimidated by how long it was with 50+ replies But now I started reading it I realized it’s well worth all the reading and your a great writer.

Anyway here’s the next part...

Chapter 7: The First Fight

It was true he had no choice to obey but he could ignore for now. He turned his phone off and got undressed for bed. He felt a tear go down his face. Dave was meant to be his friend. Who knew How long Dave had that photo of him. He must have been waiting Incase I ever did anything he did not like. What a selfish asshole. That was Dave. A selfish asshole.

Alex went to sleep after hours of thought. He was thinking of the things that could happen if that photo was released.

When Alex got on the bus the next day he saw Holly sitting on a seat near a window next to an empty seat which he assumed was for him. She waved at him and he smiled back. The bus suddenly started moving and he was standing there smiling. Guess what happened?

He fell backwards but the bag caught his fall. Everyone on the bus laughed. He knew he was in for a bad day now. He got up and Holly was not looking at him now she was talking to another girl... her name was Izzy Ends and she was quite pretty. He had a little crush on her a few years back but never plucked up the courage to talk to her. He could not sit next to Holly now. Izzy had taken it. Izzy had deep black hair and she was very outgoing.

He was a little disappointed as he wanted to be Hollies only freind but he should feel pleased for her to have more than just him. He looked at Izzies boyfriend Ethan and sat next to him.
Ethan turned to him.
“So your girlfriend has gone to speak to mine. I was hoping to sit Next to Izzy today but I can’t. You feel the same?”
Ethan was also very outgoing and talkative.
Alex replied “yeah and Holly is not my girlfriend.”
Ethan laughed “yet! I saw the way you stared at her in history and chemistry and also maths yesterday and the way you watched her when you came in. Come on. Tell me you like her.”
Alex smirked “I like her. That’s it but I dunno if she likes me back” he said back.

Ethan thought for a moment. Then he said “I dunno. Girls are tricky to understand.”

Alex rolled his eyes and replied “you’ve had enough experience”

Ethan laughed “I’m trying to help you here!”

When he got into school he went straight into the form room and sat down away from Dave and the others. He saw Holly go to the canteen where you can buy porridge before school started. The queues were short, she’d be in soon.

Dave came over.
“You were ignoring my messages Alex.” Said Dave disapprovingly.
“When didn’t you take that picture and how?” Alex asked.
“1 year ago and outside your bathroom window” Dave replied.
“Fucking Stalker” Alex replied through gritted teeth.
“You’re a fucking Pussy” Dave replied.
Alex felt rage like never before. It was worse then when George unplugged his Xbox and he was just about to be beat that one hard level. Rage.

He punches Dave right in the nose, Alex removed his hand which ached. Alex was never good at punching or fighting. Dave laughed and wiped the blood away from his nose. He kicked Alex and then lunges for a punch. Alex did not know how but he managed to dodge it.

Holly came in with her porridge when Alex went for his second punch but he missed. Next thing he knew he was thrown on the floor and then he kicked him. Ouch. Alex was kicked in the stomach and Dave kneeled down next to him and punched him in the nose causing it to bleed.

Dave said to him “just look at the message and do what it says or your picture will be exposed forever”

Alex pushed himself up. How did he look in front of Holly now? He lost a fight and maybe she thought he was weak or an asshole and he was not an asshole. But was he?

Alex was crying a little, his stomach felt okay but everything else ached. He walked out of the room. Holly could not see him crying.

He spent the whole form time locked in a toilet cubicle, thinking... just thinking.

First lesson was maths where he sat next to Holly. When he sat down Holly spoke the Alex Quietly:
“You okay after earlier?”
Alex replied “yeah”
Holly wanted to ask what it was about but did not want to intrude.

Alex looked at her. She looked prettier every passing minute. He did not want to make her suspicious of his fight with Dave and smiled “we just had a little misunderstanding”

Holly replied “Well okay.” She suddenly laughed and said “you are amazon”

When was he going to hear the last of this. Alex laughed too. The teacher came in that second, a little late.

Halfway through the lesson the teacher asked Suddenly asked Holly “what did you get for question 7?”

What came out Holly’s mouth surprised herself more than anyone because a deep, loud burp escaped her lips. It did not last in the open long as she shut her mouth but the vibrations could be heard.

When the sound stopped all was silent. A mean bitch called Suzy Day said in the most annoying voice ever “Ew. That’s not fucking gross” and just like that Holly left. She was crying. Her reputation was ruined in her second day. Alex looked at the spot where she sat and got up before walking out the room to catch up with her. She walked in the girls toilets and into a cubicle. Alex followed and knocked on the first cubicle. “Hello? Holly?”
The cubicle opened to reveal a small year 7 girl coming out and watching him with lots of suspicion. He knocked on the next one and that door opened. It was Holly.

She looked at Alex half-sad, half-grateful.
“Don’t worry Holly” he said calmly.
“I hate myself. I wish I could not burp. It just ruined everything now everyone’s going to call me Gassy Girl or something stupid” she angrily ranted.
“They’ll forget by next period Holly.” He reasssured her. He certainly won’t though.

What came next was just natural. They hugged. It was not a hug of love... it was a hug of friendship if that was a thing. Alex felt so bad for her. Holly agreed to come back to the lesson with him but they walked slow whilst Alex checked the message he got from Dave last night. The one he Ignored.

He read it and muttered to himself “no way am I going to do that.”

To be continued...

DrwhospideyNew

Post by DrwhospideyNew » 10 Jan 2019, 18:33

Chapter 8: The Plan

Alex glanced at Holly who was looking at a window in the hallway. She must have been looking at her reflection.

Alex looked back at his phone and sighed. He closed his eyes so he could think clearly.

Heres what the message read:

I need you to do this one thing and I’ll delete it forever. It will bring so much happiness to me and the boys and maybe even you. I want you to ask her to have sex and then film it for us.

That’s what Dave sent him. Alex could not even ask Holly to do that and why the hell would he film it? Fuck this. Alex thought of her sad and angry face if she found out he had filmed her having sexual intercourse with him and he would fill very guilty. It was No. he felt guilty enough when he recorded her on his phone.

If that photo of him was to be spread than so bit. But... he did have a plan. He was not going to respond yet.

Holly turned to him and said to him “You are so kind to me and i’ve Done nothing for you”

Alex said “I’m not kind. You have done stuff for me too... you asked me if I was alright after that fight”

Holly turned back to the maths classroom before saying “You are Kind Alex. You’re not all fucked up like me”

She was not fucked up, not as much as Himself anyway thought Alex. He had a burp fetish and all he wanted was to be normal, he loved it when girls burped but he would prefer it if he did not love it. Alex sighed.

Alex seemed to be a little angry in his tone “You are not fucked up. You are perfect”

Holly replied a little angry too “Perfect? You barely know me Alex. You don’t know how Fucked up I am”

Alex asked “What do you mean you’re fucked up?!”
“Do you have secrets Alex?” She asked back.
“Yeah-“ he replied. Everyone does, his most kept secret was the burp fetish - he never told anyone.
“Well So do I!” And she walked down the hall just like that.

Alex kicked the wall as hard as he could, a surge of anger...
“FUCK!” He shouted. Ouch. He hurt his foot.

After period 2 they had Physical Education once Alex had gotten out the boys changing rooms he saw Holly in her PE kit. He realized he had to cover up his crotch area.
“Hi Alex” she said as if she had forgotten about earlier.
“Hi Holly” he said back.
“You are nice Alex. I’m sorry for being angry earlier.” She replied.

Suzy Day, The girl who said mean shit about Holly’s burping came along.
“Get away from her Alex. She’s gonna burp in your face or something gross.” Suzy said in a bitchy voice.
Alex thought to himself that he wished she would do that. Holly looked like she was about to snap back when Alex thought enough was enough. Holly did not deserve to feel that way.

Alex shouted “why do you have to be such a fucking bitch!?”
He had never lost it at school before. Suzy was more surprised than angry.
Suzy laughed hard before saying “me a bitch? You fucking moron... she is disgusting...”

Alex replied “the only thing disgusting here is you” and with that Suzy walked out.

Alex looked at Holly she muttered a small “Tha-“ before the eruption took place and she let out an almighty burp right in his face. What great timing. Alex felt the air and he heard the deep sounds and it could have lasted forever but it lasted at most 5 seconds. Holly did not bother to stop it this time, because she couldn’t. It was so hard to stop the most forecrful burp ever. She turned away in the last second and it stopped.

She swished her hair and apologized - “I’m sorry Alex. That was the biggest and most forceful one I have done in a week-“ She did them once a week... wow...

Holly continued “- My throat actually hurts after that... I’m gonna go now to the other girls see ya later!” and she went.

Alex came back in the changing rooms and snuck his way into the small cubicle in there and locked the door when everyone went he quickly went to Dave’s stuff and got out his phone... He knew the passcode too, when they were friends he glanced at his phone and saw him type it.

Was Dave stupid enough to leave it in his pocket?

That’s when Dave came in - he had forgotten his shin pads for football (or soccer if ur in the US).

Dave shouted “Alex get the fuck off my phone”

To be continued...