Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

My burps experience

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
Jim.hhh2

My burps experience

Post by Jim.hhh2 » 24 Sep 2018, 13:46

The other night I was at a party and there were a few attractive girls who were going at the ciders all night. Later on in the night I had gone up to bed and one of the girls comes into my room and says She needs a sleep and climbs into bed with me. Because I knew this girl I needed to burp so I just did it but she then turned to me and burped right back into my face. I laughed and told her it was disgusting which made her just keep on doing it and then asked me to do it. I did it and then she told me that she found it funny when I did it cos she was much better, I then got her to burp the entire alphabet before we went to sleep.

Blopper

Re: My burps experience

Post by Blopper » 09 Oct 2018, 17:49

Dude, nice. XD You got really lucky.

Jim.hhh2

Re: My burps experience

Post by Jim.hhh2 » 09 Oct 2018, 23:13

Blopper wrote:
09 Oct 2018, 17:49
Dude, nice. XD You got really lucky.
Literally a once in a life time opportunity so I took it!