Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
SpasticSpecter154

Re: When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 25 Jul 2018, 02:31

justin99000 wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 01:27
I'm sure you have good intentions or mean well
No, don't even preface it with that. It's bad, wrong, a net gain of 0; stahp.

To whom it may concern, don't even start. Being blunt here, but coming onto complete strangers the second they say anything is not good. Your unwarranted sexual exuberance and advances are not welcome at any time, and I'm sorry to the community for having been exposed to it.

Arth

Post by Arth » 01 Sep 2018, 17:06

i never thought i would be so fortunate but i managed to work up the courage to tell my gf about this fetish, best decision i've made. now when she drinks soda, milk shake, or even water sometimes she burps, i've even convinced her to try learning to gulp air so she can burp on command :computer2:

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 06 Sep 2018, 14:48

Arth wrote:
01 Sep 2018, 17:06
i never thought i would be so fortunate but i managed to work up the courage to tell my gf about this fetish, best decision i've made. now when she drinks soda, milk shake, or even water sometimes she burps, i've even convinced her to try learning to gulp air so she can burp on command :computer2:
That's awesome! If I ever get another serious gf I think I will definitely tell her. The possible benefits outweigh the negatives. I think most girls would be ok with it, specially if you've already been together for a while.
My OneDrive:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AigYdDun6pmglEYKM5CJmQjmHdej

My Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sxuuH ... vJnY4If9bL

My Kik: Omnious58
https://ibb.co/nOKUU9 (Kik code, scan to add me on Kik).

PM me your sharing addresses if not in your signature, and you want additional access. :)

relief

Post by relief » 08 Sep 2018, 01:13

my roommate just burped in front of me today for the first time :D She was heading out into the back yard and just before exiting she paused in the doorway and forced out a short blast of a burp (I heard her strain a little as she belched) and then looked at me in false outrage, as though I had been the one that burped, and said "[my name], that's gross!"

MackZack

Post by MackZack » 09 Sep 2018, 03:35

I sort of saw this girl burp but definitely heard it and it was a pleasant surprise. I wish I had turned around right when it happened.

I went out today to run some errands with my mother and we parked in a parking lot where you have to pay at one of those stations.

I walked up to the station and put my card in. My mother was next to me waiting.

This young woman, like late 20's, was walking behind us to her car and ripped a massive "BRRAAAAAP".

I turned around like "Whoaaa, who was THAT?"

She had a NICE ass in a pair of blue jeans. Wore a nice long-sleeved shirt that was blue and white stripes. Average body. I really liked it - full figure overall. Not necessarily thicc but you know - not some skinny stick-thin girl. White. Black hair tied in a ponytail. She had a Dunkin Donuts coffee in one hand and was just walking down the street and did not care at all that she had belched out loud in front of us. She didn't excuse herself or ANYTHING. Just kept walking. That was a huge turn on. It wasn't like she thought she was alone. She clearly walked right behind me and my mom - no more than a couple feet. My mom didn't say anything but she had this look like "Excuse you, missy."

relief

Post by relief » 11 Sep 2018, 18:38

Good story Zack!

My new roommate has belched again O:-) I think she is just naturally gassy. My room is next to hers and this morning as she walked down the echo-y hall to the bathroom, I heard her release a short burp and then sigh afterwards. It was an open-mouth burp with some force, nothing shy about it.
Then a little while later we were hanging out in the kitchen while she was drinking coffee, and mid-conversation she sealed her lips and kind of tucked her chin down and then pushed out a full 3-second long closed-mouth burp while still making eye contact like it was no big deal. Afterwards she continued the conversation as though nothing had happened.
It's hot when girls are slightly embarrassed or impressed by their burps, but a close second has to be when they are so nonchalant about them that their eruptions lead to no reaction at all, not even an "excuse me."

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 12 Sep 2018, 12:25

relief wrote:
11 Sep 2018, 18:38

It's hot when girls are slightly embarrassed or impressed by their burps, but a close second has to be when they are so nonchalant about them that their eruptions lead to no reaction at all, not even an "excuse me."
Fuck yes, I love those burps!
My OneDrive:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AigYdDun6pmglEYKM5CJmQjmHdej

My Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sxuuH ... vJnY4If9bL

My Kik: Omnious58
https://ibb.co/nOKUU9 (Kik code, scan to add me on Kik).

PM me your sharing addresses if not in your signature, and you want additional access. :)

relief

Post by relief » 14 Sep 2018, 17:29

sorry for flooding this thread with stories but it just keeps happening! she's about to go out of town for a couple weeks so this will be the last one for a little while. Anyway, yesterday we went swimming and she was driving. On the way back, without any warning, she opened her mouth and let out a long, throat-vibrating, resonant belch. Immediately afterwards she laughed as I high-fived her and said "nice." She responded "I'm just a burpy gal!" and shrugged with no shame at all. I <3 girls that only grew up with brothers :x

euronymous_oystein

Post by euronymous_oystein » 15 Sep 2018, 07:35

Oh maaan, you are so lucky
You mess with the best, you die like the rest.

relief

Post by relief » 14 Oct 2018, 18:22

When my roommate came back from her trip she said she spent some time around another girl who also burps a lot. In her words, "I mean, I'm pretty burpy, but this girl was insane. It actually made me think that maybe I should tone it down a little because she was burping so constantly. Sometimes I was thinking 'hmm I'd rather not hear that right now' and it made me wonder if people think that about me." I told her nah, she doesn't need to worry about that, and anyway it's funny when she burps. She didn't sound too convinced, but later when her friend was over I heard a long closed-mouth burp followed by an impressed giggle. I knew that even if she wanted to stop, she couldn't. She's just too naturally gassy