Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

My first fiction story: the bus journey

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
DrwhospideyNew

Re: My first fiction story: the bus journey

Post by DrwhospideyNew » 06 Aug 2018, 23:12

I know its been a long time but its back! Please give feedback also.
This is part 15 because i put part 12 twice! (I Can be pretty stupid sometimes(and careless))
By a time jump i meant in Real life AND the story so...
Part 15: The Big Date: Destined
...6 months Later...
Today was a good day thought Max as he drove up to his home, he moved out back to his parents (It was nearer Lucy's place). Yes hes got a car now and learnt to drive. A lot had happened in six months...He got a promotion, a car and his affection for his beautiful girlfriend had grown to the peak. Things were starting to look up for Max. Today was the day he was going to ask Lucy to Marry him.
He asked her for a date in a really fancy restaurant yet he was still nervous. Is it too soon? He did not know but he did know - Lucy was the one for him.

He ran into the home shouting to his parents "Hi Mum! Hi Dad!" as he ran up the stairs, the door swinging shut right behind him. He heard his Mum say "Hello Darling"
Max got changed into his best, black suit. He then ran down the stairs and then out the door. The date was now.
"Max! I think you forgot something!"
Max ran back as his mother handed him the ring. He smiled and said "Thanks Mum" before running back to his car.

At the restaurant...

They were sitting down anxiously waiting for the waiter to appear so they could order the main course, they already the gigantic starter. Max was pretty much full but he did not know about Lucy. At some moments she looked like she was stuffed but at others she looked like she could eat a horse.
Max had to hand the ring to the waiter so he could put it into her glass (He'd seen in Spider-man 3 and thought it was a fantastic idea) but he had to do it without her looking.
The Waiter came, "Hello Young Coupel, Ow are vu today?" (He has a french accent)
Max then said "Fine Thanks! Can i gi-"
The Waiter then laughed "No! No! No! Missuer, i am very sorry but Ladies Premier or First to non French Spakers
Max then argued "Bu-"
The Waiter then said to Max "No buts! Ladies First, thats Ow it is"
Lucy was about to tell the Waiter his order when she felt a surge of gas come up her body. She had just enough time to turn the other way and cover her mouth with her hands but that could barely stifle the sound.
"BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP"
A good six and a half second burp came out her mouth as if it was a lions roar.
The Waiter laughed "Well from vere i come from that is a compliment to ze chef imself! What would you like then madame?"
Lucy told the waiter her order at the same time being embarrased of the eruption before.
Max told the Waiter his order and whispered to him "I have a ring and im going to ask her to marry me. Put it in her glass will you?"
The Waiter laughed "We" and walked away with his little pad and pencil in his hands.
Lucy asked Max "What was that all about?"
Max thought for a moment "it was a french joke"
Lucy felt she did not fully believe him and said "Come on lets here it"
Max then replied with "But only french people can ge-"
Lucy rolled her eyes "Just say it and if you make me laugh i will chug the bottle of Coke i have ordered and let out an almighty belch "
Max had been convinced but he had to think fast "What is do you call a frog eating a baguette?"
Lucy thought it was a bit random and said "I don't know"
Max then said "A French Person"
Lucy laughed loudly and said "That's more like a french-ist joke then a french joke."
The Waiter then came strolling over with his two bottles of coke "There you go. Hope zu enjoy!"
Max then whispered to Lucy "Ssh! He might hit you with his Baguette!"
Lucy laughed again before she did what she had to do and chugged the coke. She might as well get it over and done with.
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP"
It was Longer, Louder and So much more sexier accompanied by that erotic moan that followed it. It was a full 11 seconds. And they were the best 11 seconds of his life. Everyone in the room was looking at her but Lucy did care. She was with the love of her life - He would always make her laugh and do anything for her. Were they destined for each other? They were thinking the same thing as they both reached their heads across the table where the lips met and a kiss took place.
The Waiter Laughed "Love is in ze air!"

To be continued in Part 16: The Big date: Main Course

Also, Sorry if i offended any french people. It was just a harmless little joke like how many people say "English people always drink tea" (Yeah i'm English) and i have nothing against the french! Anyway till the next part!

DrwhospideyNew

Post by DrwhospideyNew » 07 Aug 2018, 15:03

Here is the next part:
part 16: The big date: The Main Course
10 minutes had passed since the kiss and both of them were getting anxious. Lucy was getting impatiant and Max was just plain nervous. This was it the big moment. A moment that would change their life.
The Waiter came with the food "Eres ze meal" he said as he passed it to the both of them. As he passed the wine glasses he winked at Max.

They Started eating their meals, about ten minutes passed and Lucy had not even looked at her glass.
Max asked "Are you gonna drink that?"
Lucy had her mouthful so she quickly followed and she did a long closed mouth burp.
Max could not help smile at this.
Lucy laughed "Are you trying to get me drunk?"
Max said "What No!"
Lucy said "Or trying to me burp?"
Max laughed "No just look at it"
Lucy could not see the ring but she shrugged and downed it to Max's suprise.
Max saw she was about to swallow it "STOP!"
Lucy stopped drinking "What is it?"
Max said "Look at the glass"
Lucy looked at the glass and lifted the ring out of it.
max smiled "Lucy, Will you marry me?"
Lucy was speechless "Yes" she finally said "I wi-"
BURRRRRRRP
Lucy laughed "Sorry well no i'm not sorry. You enjoyed that."
Max replied with "Well Yes i did and I love you"
Lucy replied "I love you too"
Toe be continued...

DrwhospideyNew

Post by DrwhospideyNew » 08 Aug 2018, 23:33

Part 17: The Big Date: Desert
10 minutes later...
Max was happily eating his desert and he'd done it! He was getting married to Lucy! The love of his life. Things could not have turned out better, he has come a long way from being that shy, nerdy teenager. He was proud of himself for once.
"Hello? Wake Up!" Said Lucy
Max suddenly looked up at Lucy "Oh! Sorry i dozed off into some thoughts there. You were saying?"
Lucy replied with "Oh this Desert is so fab. Thanks for taking me out tonight... Wait.."
BURRRRRRRRRRP
Max laughed "You always know how to please me!"
Lucy laughed "No that was an accident i swear"
Max said "Well i agree this ice cream is amazing!"
Lucy replied "yep!"
Max asked "What one did you choose again?"
Lucy thought for a moment and then remembered "Ah yes! Tropical Sundae!"
Max stated "Sounds Exotic!"
Lucy laughed "It is. Wan't a bit?"
Max awnsered "Yeah alright"
Lucy hands him her spoon and puts it in his mouth
Max coughed "Well it is Exotic but not nessarcerily nice!"
Lucy replied "Well i like it though i think its making me gassy"
Max said "That is not a bad thing. Wan't some of mine?"
Lucy said "Nah i'm fine. Not a big fan of vanilla. Its just too bori-"
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP
Max laughed "That one took me by suprise!"
Lucy laughed "Me two!"
To be continued...

DrwhospideyNew

Post by DrwhospideyNew » 03 Dec 2018, 23:55

It’s been a long time but whatever. Here’s part 18: One week later...
Lucy walked down the street smiling, everyone had forgotten about that burp video from 6 months ago... everything was going well... at least it was at the time. She went to the shop to buy some food and drinks, that’s when he came in. He was so strong and handsome, Lucy could not control herself.
The strong man looked at the food containers next to Lucy.
“Hey” he muttered
“Hi” she replied
“I’m Simon”
“I’m Lucy”
This was when Lucy saw him and she was immediately stunned.
“That’s a lot of shopping” he said
“Yeah i would so more but I have to” Lucy was desperately trying to stop a burp from releasing from her mouth “I have to get a bus”
The gas had gone down for now but not for long.
“I can give you a lift to where ya need to go if you like”
Lucy thought for a moment, she felt guilty but it was just a ride home.
“Sure. Thanks” she replied “I’ll...err... be out in a moment”
Simon got his food and paid whilst Lucy got the rest of her food for the basket.
When Simon left and the door shut Lucy let out a sigh of relief.
“BURRRRRP”
The cashier got this right in her face.
“Oh sorry. I could not hold it in”
She soon walked out to the car with Simon. At this moment she completely forgot about max.

In the car...
“So yeah that’s what I do for a living” Lucy said after explaining her job.
“Ok” said Simon.
Lucy felt really gassy. She could not help it, she needed to do something.
“Mmmmmurrrp” Lucy did a long closed mouth burp but unfortunately for her it was loud.
“Did you just burp?” asked Simon
“Yeah” Lucy replied
“That’s gross but whatever” replied Simon

Simon got out the car when they arrived at Lucy’s home after Lucy giving him directions.
All the doors were closed so Lucy’s only chance to let out gas was in here. She tried to get something out her mouth but instead it came out the bottom end. She did a long, deep fart that vibrated against the chair before getting out and quickly shutting the door.

4 hours later...
The time was six pm and things had escalated quickly, they were happily watching Netflix on the sofa together.
Lucy cuddled into Simon, she was really full after eating dinner.
She burped without thinking. It was a long, loud 5 second one.
Simon looked down at her “Haha. Like wtf, I have never seen a girl as gassy as you in my life”
Lucy was embarrassed but said nothing.
“UURRRP” she did a loud 3 second burp, it was so loud Simon paused the Netflix show.
“Like seriously Lucy. Can you not?”
Lucy could not help it. She stood up and let out another loud and mounterous burp, 6 seconds long.
“I’m sorry” she replied “I just can’t help it”
She sat down next to Simon, it seemed the gas had stopped.
Lucy moved closer to Simon accidentally letting loose a 4 second deep fart.
“Like ew? I’m sorry I’m leaving. Your sexy and all Lucy but your just too gross!” And just like that he was gone.
Lucy sighed “well lesson learnt. Max is the only one that’s combatable with me”
She stretched and put on a coat before deciding to go Jess’ house

DrwhospideyNew

Post by DrwhospideyNew » 04 Dec 2018, 18:23

Part 19:Back at Jess' home
At Jess' House...
"So yeah that Simon guy just left" Lucy said after explaining the story to Jess. They were both sitting on Jess' bed catching up. They had not spoken for days. Life had just been so busy.
"That Simon is an idiot then" replied Jess.
"Yeah... Don't tell Max though"
"I won't and you only ate and watched netflix together so its no big deal"
"Thanks Jess"
"No worries and... er... do you have any of that Gas left?" asked Jess
"I thought we've been over this...i don't want to burp for you anymore you know after that whole incident with your brother... Whatever his name is"
"Its Martin and please!" begged Jess.
"I said no Je-."
The Gas came rushing up to her mouth.
"BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRP"
Jess smiled "Thanks"
"That was not on purpose" replied Lucy.
"but it was still sexy" replied Jess.
Lucy did not know what to say.
"Can we change the topic please?" asked Lucy
1 hour later...
"Yeah. That show is so goo- I need to burp" said Lucy.
"UURRRRRRRRRP"
There was no reply this time and they carried on chatting.
"Why the hell am i so gassy? i feel another one coming up" she said annoyed.
Jess just watched her hoping she would let another.
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMURP"
Lucy did a long closed mouth burp.
"I'm gonna go to Max's." she said suddenly
"Why?" asked Jess.
"Because i feel guilty and want to spend time with him" replied Lucy
"Fair enough. See you"
"Bye"
Lucy walked out of door and met martin at the bottom of the stairs.He had his phone out with what looking like the audio-recorder open.
"What the hell Martin?"
Martin just looked up at her in awe.
"JESS!"
Jess came out the room and Lucy explained to her what happened. Jess snatched Martins phone and deleted all the audio files. She handed it back to him.
"Please don't do it again Marty" said Lucy
"Its Martin Lucy" said Jess.
"Whatever. Martin please don't do it." she responded.
"Ill stop on one condition Jess" said Martin finally. "That you burp in my face right now Lucy"
"And you'll stop recording me and being a little creep?" asked Lucy
"For Sure" said Martin.
"UUUUURRRRRRRRP"
Lucy burped in his face. It was a good six second one.
"Oh. Thank you so much. I need to go to the er... bathroom..." and Martin ran out.
"I'm sorry about hi-" said Jess.
"No worries Jess. I'm off to Max's. See you later!"
And Lucy walked out of the door.