Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

My Burping (Female, 24, Real)

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
GirlNextDoor

My Burping (Female, 24, Real)

Post by GirlNextDoor » 09 Jul 2018, 13:28

Deleted
Last edited by GirlNextDoor on 29 Aug 2018, 17:46, edited 1 time in total.
PLEASE NO PMS FROM MALES! NO EXCEPTIONS. NONE. NADA. STOP TRYING! Chat with me appropriately by commenting on my posts and enjoy the things I've openly shared...

Other FEMALES I am VERY KEEN TO CHAT WITH, so feel free to PM.

MarylandMan

Re: My Burping (Female, 24, Real)

Post by MarylandMan » 09 Jul 2018, 15:56

Hey GND,

Like you I’m a long time lurker on the forum. I actually just created an account to respond to this post. I’m 22 and have had a burping fetish and belly stuffing fetish for the longest (attracted to female belches and bellies. In the past I’ve never been open with a girlfriend about it, although I’ve had a few who were naturally gassy and would belch at random times.
My most recent girlfriend is the first person I’ve been open to about it, one day while we where out drinking and I mentioned her belchs. Like your boyfriend I was embarrassed at first too, but she was curious about it as well (she does have the fetish too), and would oblige me time to time with burps and bloats.
Really enjoyed reading your post and would love to chat further about you and your boyfriend’s experiences and even share a few of my own. Also I think it would be interesting to speak with someone on here that’s not necessarily into the fetish.
Excited for some burp clips too. May be able to get a few audios from my girlfriend to post too

HicBurpLover22

Post by HicBurpLover22 » 09 Jul 2018, 16:47

Love reading stories like this. It's proof that a relationship IS possible regardless if you have a fetish or not. I'm still single, but I'm filled with hope that I will someday find someone who will accept me and all of my weird quirks.

johnq

Post by johnq » 10 Jul 2018, 00:54

Oh my, id be extremely interested in any hiccup oriented story. I love when an out-of-control case of hiccups results in burps!

girlburps.com

Post by girlburps.com » 10 Jul 2018, 12:46

That's awesome! I was also lucky enough to find a girl who didn't mind that I was into burping. You sound super chill :)
Creator Of GirlBurps.com - The Worlds ONLY Girl Burp Tube!
>> http://www.girlburps.com

basicbirdwatcher

Post by basicbirdwatcher » 11 Jul 2018, 15:02

GND ! Greetings and welcome!

I've enjoyed reading your well-written introductory post! All the good stuff in there!

If you're looking for a starting point for further writing I would be particularly interested in hearing more about PART 2 - with "lsd psychedelic burps, absolutely bangin burps for hours on speed." especially catching my eye! I'm a keen raver myself and know firsthand the thrill that can be achieved by combing all these :x I'd love to hear more about your experiences.

Hard, fast, happy times!

BBW

BurpNumberOne

Post by BurpNumberOne » 01 Aug 2018, 11:22

nice, but dont talk so much but let us hear you roar. :D

SpasticSpecter154

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 01 Aug 2018, 16:09

BurpNumberOne wrote:
01 Aug 2018, 11:22
nice, but dont talk so much but let us hear you roar. :D