Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

My ex boyfriend

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
Voltrngrl97

My ex boyfriend

Post by Voltrngrl97 » 10 Jan 2017, 05:12

So this guy..... I absolutely fell so hard for him. He was everything I ever wanted. There was no pretense. No need to sugarcoat anything so no lying. I am a disgusting tomboy and sometimes people make me feel like shit for being me.
I didn't have to worry about that with him because ironically all of my grossness was everything he wanted.
This wonderful, incredible blessing of the perfect relationship broke down and I really don't understand why. The only answer he'll give me is that I'm bad with money.
I'm trying to be better with it. I really am. I even now have 3 jobs to hopefully eventually have him and my children back.
What say you gentlemen? If your girlfriend burped on command for you, gave you burping blowjobs, spit like a man, played video games with you and just did other generally non-feminine things would you support her through the changes she needs to make or just leave her high and dry?

Thenumberofthebeast

Re: My ex boyfriend

Post by Thenumberofthebeast » 10 Jan 2017, 06:21

I'd support you/her, all that stuff you did sounds amazing but leaving you because you don't know how to save money is dumb, there's always time to learn.

Voltrngrl97

Post by Voltrngrl97 » 10 Jan 2017, 07:04

I really don't know what I did wrong. I asked him to help me. To work together towards making a life for us. And just no.

Thenumberofthebeast

Post by Thenumberofthebeast » 10 Jan 2017, 17:00

Sometimes it's not you, it's him
And I know that sounds dumb but I've been in a situation where I have done everything I could to make my girl happy, but it just wasn't enough, it hurt but I learned from it and moved on, it was not easy but I got through it! If you do need to vent about it though my messages are open! It's going to be okay.

spiral86

Post by spiral86 » 11 Jan 2017, 10:19

My $0.02 worth: it's all very well and fine to be certain things, but something I've discovered recently is that the world doesn't care for what you are, but what your contribution is to the world, and what you do. Now, being able to burp on command is fantastic - as is any action involving the fetish - and being able to play video games is great as well; but just as I'm sure that there's more to you than just that, I'm also just as sure that when finding a life partner we want to fall in love with the person and what they *do* first as a person, before any additional embellishments like catering to one's fetishes are concerned.

Primarily because there's always going to be more that a person is looking for than just catering to a fetish, and usually is it ever physically-bound, but something that the person *does*. Which I guess is why certain activity partners exist; you get the best of their talents with no strings attached because you're both there for one reason.

Make of this what you will.