Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

What would be a perfect fart for you guys?

Talk about any other fetishes in here.
Quazar1996

What would be a perfect fart for you guys?

Post by Quazar1996 » 16 Mar 2018, 13:41

Im just curious, I'm a guy who has a burping and getting fetish and i was just wondering what would be the perfect fart, like the position, how the girl would react, and the fart itself. For me it would be perfect if she was kneeling, my body between her legs with her ass in my face with either soft yoga pants or soft underwear. I would prefer the girl to be a little chubby with a nice plump ass. I would want her to say something like "hear it comes" or "this one is going to be a big one". I would like the fart to be really powerful, loud, and long like a 10 second fart. After the fart if the girl said something like "ah that felt good" or "mmm I've been holding that in all day". To me that would be the perfect fart situation.

Dracindahood

Re: What would be a perfect fart for you guys?

Post by Dracindahood » 16 Mar 2018, 20:36

Sounds like heaven my friend lol

startrekgirl1979

Post by startrekgirl1979 » 13 Aug 2018, 08:31

if it is the first time i am farting in your face, i like t be standing, bent over onto something. i prefer to be wearing a red, silky thong so that way you can see how amazing the skin on my butt cheeks looks. i like to say things like Yes, I've been holding in my farts all day. Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Oh, it feels so good! Blowing farts in your face makes my butt feel amazing! sniff it! inhale deeply!
Now, if I've been your fart master for a while, I like to do a lot of positions. I like to get on my hands and knees. sometimes I'll let the guy pick the clothes I wear but I wont lie to you, I do prefer a thong or just my bare butt blowing the loudest, nastiest farts.

Quazar1996

Post by Quazar1996 » 29 Aug 2018, 22:25

Wow that sounds amazing <3

MackZack

Post by MackZack » 03 Sep 2018, 03:23

Honestly there are many scenarios I dream about for the "perfect fart". I usually like a girl to be so bloated she could hardly sit up. She needs to unbutton her jeans and she's just lounging around on a couch trying to feel better. Then she lifts a leg and rips a massive, noisy, obnoxious deep fart that drags on - like 10 seconds too. 5 would be good. I'd like the fart to be messy - like it doesn't drone in a single tone but instead changes pitch - you know what I mean? Those farts that change pitch by the second going up and down and up again? I would love to just see her grunt and sigh.

sizhappiness

Post by sizhappiness » 04 Sep 2018, 16:45

I don't have a lot of experience but I would prefer the girl farts really loud and smelly. And after that, she shouldn't be sorry or something like that, she should be not shy on her own fart opposite, she should be proud on what she did. I would chose the girl who doesn't know about my fetish but anyway she is openly fart near me. Maybe, she could say before she farts something like, "this is for you, you have to sniff my good smelly farts" or "this is your punishment" or something like that. And after that she should push me to sniff and smell her farts and maybe ask me "Did you like my farts." or something like that. I think, my imagination is close to slave fetish in some way. As i said, also it should be really loud and smelly and the girl should be careless.