Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Farts ,Burps , Bellies and bubblegum fetishes

Talk about any other fetishes in here.
Fartandburpsgaylover

Farts ,Burps , Bellies and bubblegum fetishes

Post by Fartandburpsgaylover » 06 Jan 2018, 04:57

Hi everyone I'm here to talk about my fetish that make me fell like the most exited person in world

I like gay bears who can burp and fart loud and long ,and also I have a bubblegum fetish .

My sexual fantasy is to get a blowjob of a men/women who is chewing gum on my dick

Another fantasy is to get farted or burped having sex with my partners .

Think on the posibilities , put my dick on a asshole and then my partner farts on my dick loud

Or also put my dick on a chub stomach and then masturbate using that long and oily space.

Well if you want to contact me , we can talk in skype but you have to ask me.My skype is Su_Venezolano_27 I'm 18 also :D. I will answer al tour doubts

ZLZZ

Re: Farts ,Burps , Bellies and bubblegum fetishes

Post by ZLZZ » 13 Jan 2018, 19:52

I’d love to see a bear do that, but I can’t find many videos of it

Fartandburpsgaylover

Post by Fartandburpsgaylover » 14 Jan 2018, 22:58

You have many on youtube

ZLZZ

Post by ZLZZ » 17 Jan 2018, 21:22

Yeah I look at those all the time, but I mean a man with a powerlifter type body