Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Navels

Talk about any other fetishes in here.
SpasticSpecter154

Navels

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 08 Oct 2017, 01:14

With summer officially in the past for a great number of us, we're going to have less and less opportunities to engage with this.

Midriffs are great and all (from a side view to straight on), but the belly button makes it complete. Does anyone agree with me? Whenever there's a lack of exposed navel, does it feel like 90% of the experience is lacking? Maybe you've always felt an attraction to them when all your friends gravitate towards the more traditional body parts? What is it that drives you wild?

Personally I feel like this hits closer to home than any attraction I have to women burping. There's a perfect blend of innocent and naughty about it that I can't quite shake.

You don't have to go in depth if you're one of the people who enjoys navel play/torture, simple answers would suffice. This thread is gender neutral, so everyone can participate.

Ruffneck

Re: Navels

Post by Ruffneck » 08 Oct 2017, 14:44

Whenever there's a lack of exposed navel, does it feel like 90% of the experience is lacking?
Had an experience at a party tonight, where this thought was put to the test.
Absolutely agree with you.
There's a perfect blend of innocent and naughty about it that I can't quite shake.
I don't know if this makes sense to anybody, but the navel does have a "naughty" kind of connotation to me. I really liked how you described this!

SexyGirlBurp

Post by SexyGirlBurp » 08 Oct 2017, 20:41

Never told it anybody but 2 very good friends from this community, but i also have a navel fetish. Not torture, it's mainly looking or touching (as if that would ever happen lol).

Sadly where I live I never get to see them really, guess girls aren't that open to show them in public. Also this summer for me was kind of a dissapointment since it never was "really" hot sadly.
Last edited by SexyGirlBurp on 09 Oct 2017, 21:23, edited 1 time in total.

Belcherno1

Post by Belcherno1 » 09 Oct 2017, 11:17

I'm incredibly attracted to just looking at girls' midriffs, but there's not really anything I would like to do with them. The thought of navel play or anything like that doesn't arouse me, but I do think it's probably the most sensual part of a woman.

sub_2

Post by sub_2 » 15 Feb 2018, 20:40

Hey dudes ans board buddies

It funny that you mention this. I had a great dream last night where i was attacked and eaten by a giant, kind of vore like.... but the monster eating me was farting / burping really loud.from his hairy bellybutton.

Cool, and arousing... or what!

Keep on birping