Butts

Talk about any other fetishes in here.
frank1

Butts

Post by frank1 » 27 Oct 2015, 20:54

Is anyone here into butts, like for me I get pretty aroused when I see someone with a big butt. More so guys than girls, I don't really like to see a guy's bare ass. I prefer if he has something tight which shows it off. For me at least, I think this is somewhat connected to my fart fetish, so I get really turned on when a guy rips a loud fart so looking at pictures of guys with huge butts makes me think of that. My mind makes that connection and I get super turned on. Not all the time though, it's at certain times and it depends. What do you guys think?

Rosy Jade Maiden

Re: Butts

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 01 Nov 2015, 18:12

I thought a nice tight ass was something everyone liked. I never considered it a fetish. Anyway, yes. Have some Channing Tatum to start the day.

Dil Jem

Post by Dil Jem » 22 Nov 2015, 01:47

Definitely love me a good butt. A good butt which farts is even better!
Here's a Tumblr (Warning - could be NSFW)
http://guysbutts-otherhotthings.tumblr.com

Cuddlefart

Post by Cuddlefart » 07 Dec 2015, 07:12

Guy butts, girl butts, thin butts, fat butts, your butts, my butt, they're all beautiful ;)
Butt Naked Queen Of Farts
~<3 :fart: <3~

frank1

Post by frank1 » 13 Feb 2016, 03:07

Decided to post this. ;)

frank1

Post by frank1 » 13 Feb 2016, 03:10

More ass pics, cuz I can't get enough. :)

Korektor

Post by Korektor » 14 Feb 2016, 23:15

frank1 wrote:Is anyone here into butts, like for me I get pretty aroused when I see someone with a big butt. More so guys than girls, I don't really like to see a guy's bare ass. I prefer if he has something tight which shows it off. For me at least, I think this is somewhat connected to my fart fetish, so I get really turned on when a guy rips a loud fart so looking at pictures of guys with huge butts makes me think of that. My mind makes that connection and I get super turned on. Not all the time though, it's at certain times and it depends. What do you guys think?
I don't have a fart fetish though but I looooovvveeee butts!! I think sexually speaking I like something 'full' to grab at while kissing or 'under the covers' so that is maybe what I associate it with. But I totally understand where you're coming from :ymblushing:
Avatar is from anime mini-series DRAMAtical Murder

chickenskittles

Post by chickenskittles » 18 Feb 2016, 01:29

frank1 wrote:Decided to post this. ;)

Daaaaaamn. I love women's butts more, but that dude has a PHAT ass. haha

I definitely don't have a fart fetish, but I love a nice, round, phat ass (though not fat...there is a difference) on any gender. It should have some bounce/jiggle to it, which does require fat, but not all fat and no muscle.

I would love to see this dude twerk. ha

sourpokemon

Post by sourpokemon » 31 Mar 2016, 16:58

Guys with nice asses are amazing, ugh
and yeah, grabbing it when you're kissing is one of the best things in this world XD
~ :ymhug:

Lober

Post by Lober » 23 Jul 2017, 20:32

I used to secretly gaze at my classmates' butts at school while at the same time thinking about what was going on in them. I knew who the gassier boys were and I'd pay more attention at their small tight asses. Sometimes I wish I were shrunk and hiding in their briefs while they sat in class.

That said it was always a treat when I catch someone farting while I was looking at their butt. Always happened with some of the more mischievous boys who would go up to their classmates to let it rip.