Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Butts

Talk about any other fetishes in here.
frank1

Butts

Post by frank1 » 27 Oct 2015, 20:54

Is anyone here into butts, like for me I get pretty aroused when I see someone with a big butt. More so guys than girls, I don't really like to see a guy's bare ass. I prefer if he has something tight which shows it off. For me at least, I think this is somewhat connected to my fart fetish, so I get really turned on when a guy rips a loud fart so looking at pictures of guys with huge butts makes me think of that. My mind makes that connection and I get super turned on. Not all the time though, it's at certain times and it depends. What do you guys think?

Rosy Jade Maiden

Re: Butts

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 01 Nov 2015, 18:12

I thought a nice tight ass was something everyone liked. I never considered it a fetish. Anyway, yes. Have some Channing Tatum to start the day.

Dil Jem

Post by Dil Jem » 22 Nov 2015, 01:47

Definitely love me a good butt. A good butt which farts is even better!
Here's a Tumblr (Warning - could be NSFW)
http://guysbutts-otherhotthings.tumblr.com

Cuddlefart

Post by Cuddlefart » 07 Dec 2015, 07:12

Guy butts, girl butts, thin butts, fat butts, your butts, my butt, they're all beautiful ;)
Butt Naked Queen Of Farts
~<3 :fart: <3~

frank1

Post by frank1 » 13 Feb 2016, 03:07

Decided to post this. ;)

frank1

Post by frank1 » 13 Feb 2016, 03:10

More ass pics, cuz I can't get enough. :)

Korektor

Post by Korektor » 14 Feb 2016, 23:15

frank1 wrote:Is anyone here into butts, like for me I get pretty aroused when I see someone with a big butt. More so guys than girls, I don't really like to see a guy's bare ass. I prefer if he has something tight which shows it off. For me at least, I think this is somewhat connected to my fart fetish, so I get really turned on when a guy rips a loud fart so looking at pictures of guys with huge butts makes me think of that. My mind makes that connection and I get super turned on. Not all the time though, it's at certain times and it depends. What do you guys think?
I don't have a fart fetish though but I looooovvveeee butts!! I think sexually speaking I like something 'full' to grab at while kissing or 'under the covers' so that is maybe what I associate it with. But I totally understand where you're coming from :ymblushing:
Avatar is from anime mini-series DRAMAtical Murder

chickenskittles

Post by chickenskittles » 18 Feb 2016, 01:29

frank1 wrote:Decided to post this. ;)

Daaaaaamn. I love women's butts more, but that dude has a PHAT ass. haha

I definitely don't have a fart fetish, but I love a nice, round, phat ass (though not fat...there is a difference) on any gender. It should have some bounce/jiggle to it, which does require fat, but not all fat and no muscle.

I would love to see this dude twerk. ha

sourpokemon

Post by sourpokemon » 31 Mar 2016, 16:58

Guys with nice asses are amazing, ugh
and yeah, grabbing it when you're kissing is one of the best things in this world XD
~ :ymhug:

Lober

Post by Lober » 23 Jul 2017, 20:32

I used to secretly gaze at my classmates' butts at school while at the same time thinking about what was going on in them. I knew who the gassier boys were and I'd pay more attention at their small tight asses. Sometimes I wish I were shrunk and hiding in their briefs while they sat in class.

That said it was always a treat when I catch someone farting while I was looking at their butt. Always happened with some of the more mischievous boys who would go up to their classmates to let it rip.