Intoxication (alcohol/drugs)

Talk about any other fetishes in here.
MackZack

Intoxication (alcohol/drugs)

Post by MackZack » 20 Jan 2012, 17:58

I know I made a drunk thread here earlier. But I want this to be a general thread of girls under the influence, whether it be drugs, weed, or alcohol.

I don't really know why myself, but this fetish is opening up to me, especially with my new girlfriend. She got high and drunk and I got super turned on for some reason, especially because she was gassy.

I just love it when a girl is absolutely smashed to the point of not knowing what she's saying and just giggling and stuff.

Anyone else feel the same way? Also, of course, post anything awesome of girls drunk or high or both (and burping is a plus).
Last edited by MackZack on 25 May 2018, 16:53, edited 1 time in total.

burpgirl13

Re: Under the influence (of anything really)

Post by burpgirl13 » 21 Jan 2012, 08:36

Silmaril wrote:I know I made a drunk thread here earlier. But I want this to be a general thread of girls under the influence, whether it be drugs, weed, or alcohol.

I don't really know why myself, but this fetish is opening up to me, especially with my new girlfriend. She got high and drunk and I got super turned on for some reason, especially because she was gassy.

I just love it when a girl is absolutely smashed to the point of not knowing what she's saying and just giggling and stuff.

Anyone else feel the same way? Also, of course, post anything awesome of girls drunk or high or both (and burping is a plus).
Isn't weed technically a drug?

MackZack

Post by MackZack » 21 Jan 2012, 18:08

burpgirl13 wrote:
Silmaril wrote:I know I made a drunk thread here earlier. But I want this to be a general thread of girls under the influence, whether it be drugs, weed, or alcohol.

Isn't weed technically a drug?
Yea, I know, I was just listing things off the top of my head.

himynameis

Post by himynameis » 21 Jan 2012, 19:28

bscheefer is high in one of her videos.

Katielovesvodka

Post by Katielovesvodka » 16 Jul 2015, 00:49

I black out drink most evenings. I like pain killers and anti-anxiety meds. I also love the way that cocaine smells.

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 16 Oct 2016, 13:33

I get a little bit of this fetish, I think its just the lack of inhibition and how people just be themselves when they are comfortable under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

I have a 'girl friend' who loves to come over maybe once a month an stay up all night doing drugs with me (we dabble in a bit of everything). We lay around, listen to music, have deep conversations and enjoy the experience together.

Best part is she has an awesome bubbly personality and is super good looking and she burps relentlessly. She does also vomit sometimes though which is not a turn on for me at all I just feel sorry for her lol

P.S Its only fun for me if I'm also equally or more under the influence than the girl :p
My OneDrive:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AigYdDun6pmglEYKM5CJmQjmHdej

My Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sxuuH ... vJnY4If9bL

My Kik: Omnious58
https://ibb.co/nOKUU9 (Kik code, scan to add me on Kik).

PM me your sharing addresses if not in your signature, and you want additional access. :)

MackZack

Post by MackZack » 05 Jul 2017, 16:50

Bump. Interested if anyone else has this.

Recently, I realized that it's a power fantasy thing for me. I hate to be drunk or high - like I'm really embarrassed about even thinking of myself inebriated. I love it when the girl is fucked up because it can be embarrassing to them as they lose control of their bodily functions. I think of myself as a scientist experimenting on them and poking and prodding them and they're like "ungghh no, stop, I'm so bloated and drunk"

MackZack

Post by MackZack » 25 May 2018, 16:53

Bumping this thread hoping people have videos similar to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jLe7xW ... X-WNEDQCtV

I haven't seen a drinking video that turned me on so much in a loooong time. I love videos like this where girls just drink a boat load and lounge around for a long time, burping, slurring their words and stumbling. The fact that a couple girls here chug straight from the jug of wine is a huge turn on for me.

One girl also burps a couple times - 6:22 and 9:24

A second girl has a closed mouth burp at 11:08. You can't hear her but it's still hot seeing her stifle the burp.

I used to have this video in my favorites a loooong time ago where a bunch of girls drank a shit ton at a friend's house when their parents weren't home. They also smoked, though not weed, but it was really hot seeing them want to get fucked up. One of them, in a slurred voice, said to the camera something like, "I don't normally drink but when I do it feels SOOOO good." Unfortunately, they removed it from their channel at some point. I would imagine that video would be rather incrimination for them.