Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Real girls farting stories

Talk about any other fetishes in here.
Mr_3X

Re: Real girls farting stories

Post by Mr_3X » 20 Feb 2012, 08:46

Well, in high school there was this girl about medium weight with brown hair and blue eyes sitting on a lunch table at break, and she just rips a huge silent but deadly one then casually walks away. The first thought that came to my mind was: "I FREAKING LOVE YOU WILL YOU MARRY ME AND HAVE KIDS!!!" I sat there for about 2 good minutes before I left.

<3 So Wonderful!

Dracindahood

Post by Dracindahood » 28 Mar 2012, 18:05

Just bumping this thread so it doesnt die! Still praying for stories!

gizmo1451

Post by gizmo1451 » 28 Mar 2012, 21:20

Dracindahood wrote:Just bumping this thread so it doesnt die! Still praying for stories!
You could read my story about my ex Cat if farting is your thing.

gizmo1451

Post by gizmo1451 » 28 Mar 2012, 21:20

Dracindahood wrote:Just bumping this thread so it doesnt die! Still praying for stories!

Dracindahood

Post by Dracindahood » 28 Mar 2012, 22:22

gizmo1451 wrote:
Will do! thanks!

kuroaku16

Post by kuroaku16 » 01 Dec 2012, 00:57

BUMP FOR GOD'S SAKE BUMP

more stories plz

Casual

Post by Casual » 01 Dec 2012, 13:49

kuroaku16 wrote:BUMP FOR GOD'S SAKE BUMP

more stories plz
It's the burp fetish forums and you're demanding more fart stories with your one contribution? There are plenty of fart forums for stories etc, this thread is merely here because some of the members like both, so chill out!
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

sizhappiness

Post by sizhappiness » 04 Sep 2018, 18:47

DatingMan wrote:
11 Feb 2012, 17:21
Alright here's another: This one day we were at her house just hanging out and she asked if it smelt, It didn't and I replied no. She was waving her hands towards me and she said she ripped like 3 second long silent ones that she could smell and they wreaked, and let me tell you they did. I asked her what she ate and she said cheese sticks. Processed cheese makes her gassy. Later on in the day she got onto the coach I was on while playing Mario Kart. She told me to pause the game and farted on the controller and rubbed it on her ass, then proceeded to sit on it farting silently I assumed. She told me to try and grab it but I felt shy grabbing her ass to try and move her, I did anyways and pushed it up and WOOOSH a huge fart about 4 seconds long that started as a buzz and then just popped. She waved it towards me and it smelt rank. She didn't mind me toughing her ass considering we were really friendly not dating though. She asked me if I would mind a fart in the face jokingly I said "Sure ok, that's normal" So later on she sat on my face while I was lying down I was struggling and pretending to suffocate. She ripped a HUGE bubbly one with a pop. Then some really warm silent ones she asked if my face was warm and I replied saying "it's like a sauna get off!"
She then ripped a big one that was bassy right when I opened my mouth to talk. She told me she hope I could taste the cheese. She got off blushing kind of and waved her hands behind her butt and said "I'm done" And then later as I was leaving I was down the street and she ran outside yelling "WAIT" I stopped and she jumped turned her but facing me and farted. She ran back laughing. That was one of the better days haha.
perfect story. is there any?

room.runner4

Post by room.runner4 » 23 Sep 2018, 07:13

In a way I’m relieved that I can post this somewhere. I know that it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I know that a lot of people will appreciate to find something according to their interests here.

I love women farting. I love to see them let go and release gas, either burping or farting. I think that it’s the best, and purest, expression of satisfaction a woman can do.

Two years ago I used to work with two friends of mine and I would wear headphones in a little office that we rented together. One of them is a friend who’s pretty cool in my book. I like her, even though it hasn’t been really possible to escalate it into a deeper and more intimate thing so far.

She’s always taken on this attitude of being a feisty little woman who’s very alternative and I respect her for that. However this one time she fucking went above and beyond.

She always was someone who always hung close to me and my friend, the other two guys who collaborated with her. We liked our order. We loved the company. She would joke and say things around us, like she didn’t even care. Really trying to see on the idea of her being like a spunky alternative woman for all it’s worth, and again, I really appreciated it.

So it turns out that this one time I worked alongside her one evening. I was at my computer, just minding my business and she was across me, sitting at another table too. And then... then, it happened. One of the greatest and most fascinating moments of actual physical stumulation of my actual life at all. I was wearing my headphones, but it was one of those times when you are just wearing your headphones to not be distracted while not really listening to any music and then it happened:

She lets out a fucking humongous fucking ass blaster. I try to conceal my reaction and I hear her, but I am super fucking fascinated inside. I loved the sound and the “speed” of it, if you will. It had perect cadence, volume and pattern in my class. It didn’t smell, even. It was a fucking beautiful fart.

After that she just behaved like normal and continues to do like we do but still. I still cherish the memory up to this day...

relief

Post by relief » 27 Sep 2018, 06:50

room.runner4 wrote:
23 Sep 2018, 07:13
I was at my computer, just minding my business and she was across me, sitting at another table too. And then... then, it happened. One of the greatest and most fascinating moments of actual physical stumulation of my actual life at all. I was wearing my headphones, but it was one of those times when you are just wearing your headphones to not be distracted while not really listening to any music and then it happened:
awesome story! the headphone thing is so good, I think people naturally assume you have music up loud whenever there are headphones involved. One time I was staying at this hostel, taking a short rest in the afternoon out in a courtyard, laying in a hammock with my headphones in. There were these two girls sitting at a table about 10 feet away from me, speaking French. They were clearly friends, having lively conversation and making jokes. At one point, their conversation died down and the more boisterous of the two got a devilish look on her face, held up a hand to get the other's attention, and propped herself up on one asscheek in the chair. She then let out an absolutely goddamn ripper, one of the best farts I've ever heard. She laughed hysterically, surely impressed at herself. Her friend hit her on the arm and seemed horrified but soon collapsed in laughter along with her. They quickly left and I was there alone again, with my headphones in, replaying over and over again what I just saw and heard.

Did your friend ever burp in front of you?