Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Real girls farting stories

Talk about any other fetishes in here.
Dracindahood

Real girls farting stories

Post by Dracindahood » 20 Oct 2011, 23:06

Hey guys! I've read several posts that say they have a farting fetish as well as a burping one, well I do also! Does anybody have any videos or real stories of girls farting?

MackZack

Re: Real girls farting stories

Post by MackZack » 21 Oct 2011, 22:09

You have no idea how happy I am to finally share with people stories of MY girlfriend who burps and farts FOR ME. It's a super long story, but I'll get down to the moments.

First of all, she's lactose intolerance, which is a plus. Cheese and milk does it for her. In general, she's actually pretty gassy, especially if she eats shitty-cooked food (like the food on our university campus.)

What I love about her farts is that she's gassy in the morning, especially if she eats a lot the night beforehand. Her stomach gets bloated and she doesn't feel like eating breakfast. She gives me a warning beforehand so I can find the recorder. She raises a finger and goes, "Wait--wait! Here it comes! Find it before I can't hold it in anymore!"

Just so you can get a picture of her, she has a thing for being fit, so she's a little muscular. But not disgustingly. She's thick too, because she loves to eat a lot. So it's this perfect, voluptuous but not flabby fat figure. Which is fine for me. She has an amazing ass. Short dirty blond hair, wears thick black glasses sometimes. If you met her, she would remind you of one of those happy-go-lucky, innocent-seeming anime characters that show a little too much/wear clothes a little too tight or are oblivious to how much they're showing.

She's yet to be really gassy in front of me. Because every time she rips ass, I happen to have just left or I'm just not there. And she texts me saying, "You always seem to miss out on when I'm super gassy and full!"

But one morning (what sucked though was this was after we had sex, so I wasn't feeling it, but thinking back to it always is enough to give me a boner), she had finished some breakfast. She squirmed her face a bit, lifted her finger and said, "Wait..."

Her farts are like a man when she's really gassy. They're not super-long, but they're loud and bassy - the kind of ones I'm absolutely wild over. The ones that make her grunt and sigh afterward. The best part? She had like five of them in a row. She slightly leaned to one side and it went, "BBBBBBRRRRRRRRTTT", stopped a little, and so she said, "Ok, that felt---wait!" And then ripped another one that sounded like a whine, followed by another couple of bassy ones. Literally, like a trombone. Afterward, she was like, "I told you I fart more in the morning."

A time I missed that sounded like it was awesome was when she dropped me off somewhere. Seconds before she did, she leaned in her seat but the fart failed to come out. She said, "Damnit." I asked, "Does it still feel uncomfortable?" She said, "Oh, yeah, very."
She told me later that after she dropped me off, it finally came out. Five. Fucking. Seconds. Long. The seat rumbled a bit apparently. I wanted to die, or at least go back in time.

Tonight she'll get drunk (a side fetish of mine) by drinking beer (making her burp) and milk (making her fart).

*sigh* ^_^

Dracindahood

Post by Dracindahood » 24 Oct 2011, 21:09

Silmaril wrote:You have no idea how happy I am to finally share with people stories of MY girlfriend who burps and farts FOR ME. It's a super long story, but I'll get down to the moments.

First of all, she's lactose intolerance, which is a plus. Cheese and milk does it for her. In general, she's actually pretty gassy, especially if she eats shitty-cooked food (like the food on our university campus.)

What I love about her farts is that she's gassy in the morning, especially if she eats a lot the night beforehand. Her stomach gets bloated and she doesn't feel like eating breakfast. She gives me a warning beforehand so I can find the recorder. She raises a finger and goes, "Wait--wait! Here it comes! Find it before I can't hold it in anymore!"

Just so you can get a picture of her, she has a thing for being fit, so she's a little muscular. But not disgustingly. She's thick too, because she loves to eat a lot. So it's this perfect, voluptuous but not flabby fat figure. Which is fine for me. She has an amazing ass. Short dirty blond hair, wears thick black glasses sometimes. If you met her, she would remind you of one of those happy-go-lucky, innocent-seeming anime characters that show a little too much/wear clothes a little too tight or are oblivious to how much they're showing.

She's yet to be really gassy in front of me. Because every time she rips ass, I happen to have just left or I'm just not there. And she texts me saying, "You always seem to miss out on when I'm super gassy and full!"

But one morning (what sucked though was this was after we had sex, so I wasn't feeling it, but thinking back to it always is enough to give me a boner), she had finished some breakfast. She squirmed her face a bit, lifted her finger and said, "Wait..."

Her farts are like a man when she's really gassy. They're not super-long, but they're loud and bassy - the kind of ones I'm absolutely wild over. The ones that make her grunt and sigh afterward. The best part? She had like five of them in a row. She slightly leaned to one side and it went, "BBBBBBRRRRRRRRTTT", stopped a little, and so she said, "Ok, that felt---wait!" And then ripped another one that sounded like a whine, followed by another couple of bassy ones. Literally, like a trombone. Afterward, she was like, "I told you I fart more in the morning."

A time I missed that sounded like it was awesome was when she dropped me off somewhere. Seconds before she did, she leaned in her seat but the fart failed to come out. She said, "Damnit." I asked, "Does it still feel uncomfortable?" She said, "Oh, yeah, very."
She told me later that after she dropped me off, it finally came out. Five. Fucking. Seconds. Long. The seat rumbled a bit apparently. I wanted to die, or at least go back in time.

Tonight she'll get drunk (a side fetish of mine) by drinking beer (making her burp) and milk (making her fart).

*sigh* ^_^
That is so Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Dracindahood

Post by Dracindahood » 24 Oct 2011, 23:26

And since you said you record it...have you ever considered posting a vid on here? And what happened by the way after she got drunk that night? lol

MackZack

Post by MackZack » 25 Oct 2011, 12:57

Honestly, not much happened. She got drunk and actually feel asleep for a good hour or so until it wore off. She felt guilty and terrible about it. She was like, "DAMMIT! Too much alcohol just makes me fall asleep!" But by the time she was drinking it was already very late, like 1am. That's an issue we have. Every time we want to do something, something else gets in the way and we end up doing things late. We're planning to do it earlier this Friday so that won't happen.

The first time she got drunk for me was hot as fuck. She had trouble standing up and walking. She then put on a really tight black dress that made her ass look great. She wasn't very farty, just burpy.

One of my favorite drunken stories of her was when she had 7 lemon drops a while back at a party. The shit hit her in the matter of minutes, and she loved feeling ditzy and woozy. When she gets drunk, she gets the munchies, which is awesome. Because also on the first time she got drunk for me, she ate like almost four slices of cheesy, thick, buffalo chicken pizza, with a beer and a coke (all after having gotten drunk from half a bottle of a wine). She could hardly move.

But anyway. She gets the munchies when she's drunk. She could be full but not actually feel it. She said she ate like half a carton of goldfish. Since they're made of cheese, and she's lactose intolerant, they made her really full easily, but she was too drunk to care. Instead, she belched continuously. They were short and deep at first, but she said the more she ate the more they got louder and longer. She really just wanted to let them out freely and didn't care, but her friends were like "Ew, God, stop burping."

Just last night she told me she used to have farting contests sometimes with her old roommate here. When her roommate farted, she would try to make a louder one. She won once when she ended up ripping ass like 10 times in a row - completely unexpected. She thought it would just be one loud fart, but then another one came, and another, and another. Her roommate was like, "WTF?!"

Dracindahood

Post by Dracindahood » 25 Oct 2011, 19:12

Nice...bet you wish you could have been a fly on the wall for those lol. D
Silmaril wrote:Honestly, not much happened. She got drunk and actually feel asleep for a good hour or so until it wore off. She felt guilty and terrible about it. She was like, "DAMMIT! Too much alcohol just makes me fall asleep!" But by the time she was drinking it was already very late, like 1am. That's an issue we have. Every time we want to do something, something else gets in the way and we end up doing things late. We're planning to do it earlier this Friday so that won't happen.

The first time she got drunk for me was hot as fuck. She had trouble standing up and walking. She then put on a really tight black dress that made her ass look great. She wasn't very farty, just burpy.

One of my favorite drunken stories of her was when she had 7 lemon drops a while back at a party. The shit hit her in the matter of minutes, and she loved feeling ditzy and woozy. When she gets drunk, she gets the munchies, which is awesome. Because also on the first time she got drunk for me, she ate like almost four slices of cheesy, thick, buffalo chicken pizza, with a beer and a coke (all after having gotten drunk from half a bottle of a wine). She could hardly move.

But anyway. She gets the munchies when she's drunk. She could be full but not actually feel it. She said she ate like half a carton of goldfish. Since they're made of cheese, and she's lactose intolerant, they made her really full easily, but she was too drunk to care. Instead, she belched continuously. They were short and deep at first, but she said the more she ate the more they got louder and longer. She really just wanted to let them out freely and didn't care, but her friends were like "Ew, God, stop burping."

Just last night she told me she used to have farting contests sometimes with her old roommate here. When her roommate farted, she would try to make a louder one. She won once when she ended up ripping ass like 10 times in a row - completely unexpected. She thought it would just be one loud fart, but then another one came, and another, and another. Her roommate was like, "WTF?!"
Nice...bet you wish you were a fly on the wall for those lol. Do you ever just look at girls and think that when they are at a social function like a party or something and eating a lot, that they probably are holding in gas that whole time and are just gonna fart away once they get in their car or back home? I sure as hell do, AND IT DRIVES ME CRAZY to think im missing out on it!

MackZack

Post by MackZack » 25 Oct 2011, 23:19

Dracindahood wrote: Nice...bet you wish you were a fly on the wall for those lol. Do you ever just look at girls and think that when they are at a social function like a party or something and eating a lot, that they probably are holding in gas that whole time and are just gonna fart away once they get in their car or back home? I sure as hell do, AND IT DRIVES ME CRAZY to think im missing out on it!
What drives me wild sometimes is if I happen to overhear a girl saying how full she is, or tries to secretly mumble to her friends that she really feels gassy. God. Gets me every time.

girlburplover9

Post by girlburplover9 » 27 Oct 2011, 00:59

Silmaril wrote:You have no idea how happy I am to finally share with people stories of MY girlfriend who burps and farts FOR ME. It's a super long story, but I'll get down to the moments.

*sigh* ^_^
You are so lucky man, your girl sounds amazing. your relationship is the one i dream for.

Dracindahood

Post by Dracindahood » 03 Nov 2011, 17:47

Hey guys, anyone else got any stories? I would post if I had any, but unfortunately I dont :(

MackZack

Post by MackZack » 07 Nov 2011, 22:35

I recorded a couple farts from my girlfriend. Again, I've yet to witness her really rip 'em. But she let off some short, but very loud and deep farts while we were watching a movie this morning. You know, those really bassy ones that vibrate your seat (in this case, the bed).