Stomachs Growling.

Talk about any other fetishes in here.

Re: Stomachs Growling.

Postby Phantom » 30 Oct 2010, 23:40

Rosy Jade Maiden wrote:Wow Phantom, it's like you're psychic. You almost made me forget that I have a boyfriend. *laughs*

I think it's that vulnerability factor that makes a growling tummy so darn cute. I'm really happy that other people are into it.

I've been told by my peers that I'm wasted in mathematics and would make a great psychologist, even though I know next to nothing about the latter. :lol:
Phantom
Administrator

Postby reno911 » 07 Nov 2010, 00:32

my girlfriend always says "your stomach makes cute noises!" and I never understood it. I don't really think it's cute when her's growls, but I laugh if it's really loud.
reno911

Postby belchingmouse » 08 Nov 2010, 14:35

Just two days ago, I had a single cupcake for breakfast (leftover from a birthday party :-)) and it was all I had to eat all day (at least until late that night). I ended up skipping lunch and then went out to see a movie in the evening. Nearly the entire time my stomach was churning or grumbling or straight up yelling at me ("Feed me, Seymour!"). My wife even glared at me once, as if I could do anything about it! I rested her hand on my stomach to see if she could feel how frequently it was happening (since the movie was playing it was hard to hear), but of course it didn't happen anymore after that. Just thought I'd post it here, since this thread came instantly to mind when it was happening.
belchingmouse

Postby Rosy Jade Maiden » 13 Nov 2010, 06:05

Aw, that's too bad. My stomach growls loudly no matter what, so I doubt anybody would have trouble hearing me, hee hee.
Rosy Jade Maiden

Postby Sairuka » 13 Nov 2010, 17:56

Aside from growling out of hunger, mine will occasionally emit noises for no reason.
Sairuka

Postby burpgirl13 » 16 Nov 2010, 03:13

belchingmouse wrote: Nearly the entire time my stomach was churning or grumbling or straight up yelling at me ("Feed me, Seymour!").

lmao! Go Little Shop of Horrors! My friend did that for speech, and in it he burped....and man, COULD HE BURP!
burpgirl13

Postby RobbyBoy0 » 16 Nov 2010, 03:18

I have a friend who used to swallow many gulps of the air with the specific intention not to belch but to make his stomach growl very loudly. It was HOT! I loved it. I was strangely not dissappointed he didn't force the air out as a burp.
RobbyBoy0

Postby alteredconfusion9 » 19 Nov 2010, 20:54

I'll admit I find it exceptionally cute, but as far as hotness goes, the foreknowledge that a burp is to follow is the only real reason

I don't know, maybe I'm in denial here, but I do like it when my partner's stomache growls, makes me go all "funny", to put it the best way.
alteredconfusion9

Postby Rosy Jade Maiden » 02 Dec 2010, 21:53

Yeah, I gotta admit that half the time I hope it precedes a burp too. Like, I think it's super hot if he's had just an itsy-bitsy bit too much to eat, and his stomach growls just before he belches.
Rosy Jade Maiden

Postby burpnbellylover » 24 Feb 2011, 04:09

Yes! i absolutely love this! I always listen to my boyfriends stomach when it's growling and he even burps for me while I listen to it (;
burpnbellylover

Previous

Return to Other Fetishes