Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Video clips from films or TV.
User avatar
Omnius
Posts: 690
Joined: 09 Jun 2008, 16:55
Location: New Zealand
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Post by Omnius » 23 Mar 2017, 18:04

MeBigTime wrote:
23 Mar 2017, 16:36
Omnius wrote:
23 Mar 2017, 16:03
Always the best when a girl does a massive burp and finishes it with a sigh/moan, here's my favourite: it's Dariej. I like how natural her moans sound, not too over the top.

https://youtu.be/wHf9vDX9Hvs

Generally any comment by the girl after she does a good burp is a bonus for me, super hot if she does a really nasty burp then points out how gross it was.
is there any other vids by her?
never managed to find any
Unfortunately not, I have been in contact with her in the past regarding burping and she only makes customs and they cost $150! So although she is good she aint 150 buks good in my opinion. She's mainly an escort, she just happens to be good at burping and not shy about it. It's a shame but I can see why girls aren't that keen to get involved in the community as a few creepy and impolite people ruins it for the rest of us.

mclarenf12003
Posts: 310
Joined: 15 Sep 2008, 00:33
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Post by mclarenf12003 » 23 Mar 2017, 21:35

^^is she still active? I'd buy a custom from her real quick haha

User avatar
Omnius
Posts: 690
Joined: 09 Jun 2008, 16:55
Location: New Zealand
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Post by Omnius » 24 Mar 2017, 17:35

mclarenf12003 wrote:
23 Mar 2017, 21:35
^^is she still active? I'd buy a custom from her real quick haha
Yeah man I'm almost certain she's still active, I'll PM you with her contact details. Just be straight up with her and tell her you got her email of someone who told you she might be interested in doing a custom burp video and that you liked the one of her on yt an you're willing to buy one if she wants to make one. She was quick to reply and professional with me so you should be sweet.

User avatar
Omnius
Posts: 690
Joined: 09 Jun 2008, 16:55
Location: New Zealand
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Post by Omnius » 25 Mar 2017, 02:26

Some of the best moans/sighs of releif I've heard! The burps are to my liking aswell.

https://youtu.be/kFLM6b7suF4

Hereforbelches
Posts: 68
Joined: 30 Dec 2016, 23:39
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Post by Hereforbelches » 01 May 2017, 11:24

At 1:17 how she describes how good the burp was is beyond sexy! https://youtu.be/oxHzFTCbGbk

Hereforbelches
Posts: 68
Joined: 30 Dec 2016, 23:39
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Post by Hereforbelches » 11 May 2017, 22:58


geraud10
Posts: 31
Joined: 26 Mar 2017, 00:59
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Post by geraud10 » 12 May 2017, 03:48

Omnius wrote:
24 Mar 2017, 17:35
mclarenf12003 wrote:
23 Mar 2017, 21:35
^^is she still active? I'd buy a custom from her real quick haha
Yeah man I'm almost certain she's still active, I'll PM you with her contact details. Just be straight up with her and tell her you got her email of someone who told you she might be interested in doing a custom burp video and that you liked the one of her on yt an you're willing to buy one if she wants to make one. She was quick to reply and professional with me so you should be sweet.
Last time i asked her..wasn't too long ago she said that would cost me 300$ i was like oh fuck no!!

User avatar
Omnius
Posts: 690
Joined: 09 Jun 2008, 16:55
Location: New Zealand
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Post by Omnius » 13 May 2017, 14:57

geraud10 wrote:
12 May 2017, 03:48
Omnius wrote:
24 Mar 2017, 17:35
mclarenf12003 wrote:
23 Mar 2017, 21:35
^^is she still active? I'd buy a custom from her real quick haha
Yeah man I'm almost certain she's still active, I'll PM you with her contact details. Just be straight up with her and tell her you got her email of someone who told you she might be interested in doing a custom burp video and that you liked the one of her on yt an you're willing to buy one if she wants to make one. She was quick to reply and professional with me so you should be sweet.
Last time i asked her..wasn't too long ago she said that would cost me 300$ i was like oh fuck no!!

Yeah man she is very expensive. Burping isn't her main thing so she charges through the roof for it. She is actually an escort, that's her main business afaik so she charges the type of rates she is used to getting as an escort, well out of most of our price ranges I would think. She quoted me $150 about a year ago when I first got hold of her and at the time I couldn't afford it. Though I would probably have paid $150 if I had've had the money for a custom at the time because I really wanted to see what she could do... if it was going to be on my terms and the burps were going to be that good. But I don't care how good someone is at burping $150 is my absolute upper limit and $300 is just ridiculous for a video! I could probably pay a hooker to burp in my face (and the rest ;P) for that price :)) haha.... And considering there are girls like JennaKitten on the scene who can outburp her (IMO - From what I've seen) and at a fraction of the price, I'd rather give my patronage to them. I mean I'd love to see what Jenna could do for that price, I've had a convo with Jenna about a custom in the past for less than this price and she was willing to listen to whatever ideas I had about it and make it what I wanted, so yeah sorry DarieJ you're good but you're not THAT good lol.

If I run into some money again I'll offer her upto $150 (just because I'm curious and horny) but if she's been quoting people $300 I don't like my chances.

geraud10
Posts: 31
Joined: 26 Mar 2017, 00:59
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Post by geraud10 » 14 May 2017, 00:43

That's exactly what i was thinking.. words for words! 150$ is my limit

Icy One
Posts: 20
Joined: 12 Nov 2017, 14:19
Location: United States
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Post by Icy One » 24 Dec 2017, 17:39

"There's a man who leads a life of danger.
To everyone he meets he stays a stranger.
With every move he makes another chance he takes.
Odds are he won't live to see tomorrow."
— Johnny Rivers, Secret Agent Man

Post Reply