Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Video clips from films or TV.
Hereforbelches
Posts: 74
Joined: 30 Dec 2016, 23:39
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Post by Hereforbelches » 16 Jan 2017, 23:24

foxward wrote:
Hereforbelches wrote:I wanted to make a contribution to one of my favorite topics. Let's bring it back for a brand new year of burping!
https://youtu.be/A9b6M4c8Bmo
I agree! Nice find btw
Thank you! I feel you'd like this one.
https://goo.gl/photos/RJvmtXRnpbUL3GLN6

foxward
Posts: 191
Joined: 20 Jul 2008, 14:40
Location: New Zealand
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Post by foxward » 17 Jan 2017, 02:06

Hereforbelches wrote:
foxward wrote:
Hereforbelches wrote:I wanted to make a contribution to one of my favorite topics. Let's bring it back for a brand new year of burping!
https://youtu.be/A9b6M4c8Bmo
I agree! Nice find btw
Thank you! I feel you'd like this one.
https://goo.gl/photos/RJvmtXRnpbUL3GLN6
Holy shit I remember this from way back. Thanks for posting this. I was actually trying to find this ages ago by sifting through as many of the blind dates episodes as I could find. You sir are a legend. Cheers

User avatar
MackZack
Posts: 706
Joined: 13 Jun 2008, 04:44
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Post by MackZack » 17 Jan 2017, 13:45

Hereforbelches wrote:
Thank you! I feel you'd like this one.
https://goo.gl/photos/RJvmtXRnpbUL3GLN6
I'm having trouble with this link. I get a 404 error so I tried editing the link but I still get a 404 error. I dunno what I'm doing wrong.

Hereforbelches
Posts: 74
Joined: 30 Dec 2016, 23:39
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Post by Hereforbelches » 17 Jan 2017, 23:52

Silmaril wrote:
Hereforbelches wrote:
Thank you! I feel you'd like this one.
https://goo.gl/photos/RJvmtXRnpbUL3GLN6
I'm having trouble with this link. I get a 404 error so I tried editing the link but I still get a 404 error. I dunno what I'm doing wrong.
Nothing. I'm afraid I posted the link incorrectly and my email was public when and panicked! I didn't mean to deprive other people. It's in Ruffneck's Onedrive under loose videos under the letter "B". The thumbnail is a brunette over a blue background.

User avatar
Ruffneck
Posts: 1143
Joined: 28 Jul 2014, 20:44
Location: Germany
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Post by Ruffneck » 18 Jan 2017, 23:34

Hereforbelches wrote:t's in Ruffneck's Onedrive under loose videos under the letter "B". The thumbnail is a brunette over a blue background.
Tbh, I can't find it myself. :))

Mememe
Posts: 119
Joined: 08 Apr 2015, 20:23
Gender: None specified - None specified

Re: Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Post by Mememe » 19 Jan 2017, 08:48

Ruffneck wrote:
Hereforbelches wrote:t's in Ruffneck's Onedrive under loose videos under the letter "B". The thumbnail is a brunette over a blue background.
Tbh, I can't find it myself. :))
It's probably this
https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21A ... 39&o=OneUp

LikeNo1EverWas
Posts: 84
Joined: 17 Feb 2016, 07:09
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Post by LikeNo1EverWas » 19 Jan 2017, 09:05

Damn that second scream of relief sounds straight up like she had an orgasm.

Hereforbelches
Posts: 74
Joined: 30 Dec 2016, 23:39
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Post by Hereforbelches » 19 Jan 2017, 09:59

^^ That's the one! I apologize for you having to link because I didn't know how.

User avatar
Omnius
Posts: 702
Joined: 09 Jun 2008, 16:55
Location: New Zealand
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Post by Omnius » 23 Mar 2017, 16:03

Always the best when a girl does a massive burp and finishes it with a sigh/moan, here's my favourite: it's Dariej. I like how natural her moans sound, not too over the top.

https://youtu.be/wHf9vDX9Hvs

Generally any comment by the girl after she does a good burp is a bonus for me, super hot if she does a really nasty burp then points out how gross it was.
My OneDrive:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AigYdDun6pmglEYKM5CJmQjmHdej

My Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sxuuH ... vJnY4If9bL

My Kik: Omnious58
https://ibb.co/nOKUU9 (Kik code, scan to add me on Kik).

PM me your sharing addresses if not in your signature, and you want additional access. :)

MeBigTime
Posts: 693
Joined: 13 Sep 2010, 19:31
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Pardon Me and Glorious Relief

Post by MeBigTime » 23 Mar 2017, 16:36

Omnius wrote:
23 Mar 2017, 16:03
Always the best when a girl does a massive burp and finishes it with a sigh/moan, here's my favourite: it's Dariej. I like how natural her moans sound, not too over the top.

https://youtu.be/wHf9vDX9Hvs

Generally any comment by the girl after she does a good burp is a bonus for me, super hot if she does a really nasty burp then points out how gross it was.
is there any other vids by her?
never managed to find any

Post Reply