List of burps in the media

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.

Re: List of burps in the media

Postby Synergy » 06 Jul 2008, 15:08

Hey im new here, thought id chip in with some more obscure ones.

In the UK, there was a presenter called Penny Smith, and she did a series of reviewing holidays in America and she burped from eating too much food.

Also:

Men Behaving badly, Dorothy Burps and farts in the "Good Pub Guide", but they are both really bad dubs. Smack My Pony has the famous burping dentist scene, but theres also a lesser well known burp, which is really hot. Theres a cute blonde girl introduced in the second series, and in a skit she gets dumped by her boyfriend, so she burps out the candle. Like the dentist clip, its a real burp and its great. However, the one which I have seen on the net is the German DVD version with a dubbed burp, but if you buy the DVD off Amazon.de, the series is in English on there too.

Theres also a guiness world record programme which Ian Wright Wright Wright introduced with a world burp record attempt. A guy wins but the two girls are pretty good.

Um what else?

Oh well you cannot go wrong with Ladette to Lady, but the Charlotte Church show (shes a well known burp fan anyway) is doing a "Lady to Ladette" sketch on Thursday. Not sure if that will have burps in it or not, but its possible.

Im sure I can think of more, I will get my old videos out and see if I can remember anymore.

Its good to be here anyway :)
Synergy

Postby slugbait » 07 Jul 2008, 01:54

James25 wrote:I just remembered three more.
1/In the movie kindergarten cop the woman cop (arnold's partner)burps after eating a lot at the resturant.
2/In Ned's Declassified Ned's friend (the girl) burps in an episode I don't watched this show so i dont know which episode it is .I saw the burp when skiping through stations,I think she was have a eating contest or something.
3/in the TeenTitans Raven burps in an episode where beast boy enters her dream I think and see's a lot of raven's with different emotions.

Can you give any more info about the ned's declassified??? I might be able to get if you can describe it just a little bit better...
slugbait

Postby fred11193 » 07 Jul 2008, 03:02

fred11193

Postby fred11193 » 07 Jul 2008, 03:50

fred11193

Postby James25 » 07 Jul 2008, 20:05

slugbait wrote:
1/In the movie kindergarten cop the woman cop (arnold's partner)burps after eating a lot at the resturant.
2/In Ned's Declassified Ned's friend (the girl) burps in an episode I don't watched this show so i dont know which episode it is .I saw the burp when skiping through stations,I think she was have a eating contest or something.
3/in the TeenTitans Raven burps in an episode where beast boy enters her dream I think and see's a lot of raven's with different emotions.

Can you give any more info about the ned's declassified??? I might be able to get if you can describe it just a little bit better...
I think I saw ned running from the gym.
J-25
James25

Postby slugbait » 08 Jul 2008, 02:35

James25 wrote:
slugbait wrote:

I think I saw ned running from the gym.

thanks. it might help just enough to find it. I'll keep looking for it.
slugbait

Postby fred11193 » 09 Jul 2008, 00:24

fred11193

Postby camper » 09 Jul 2008, 11:24

can anyone post some burps by sabrina sato?
camper

Postby fred11193 » 09 Jul 2008, 12:33

fred11193

Postby fred11193 » 09 Jul 2008, 12:43

fred11193

PreviousNext

Return to Misc. Media