Cartoon Belch Bank

Video clips from films or TV.
gepfu
Posts: 182
Joined: 04 Oct 2012, 11:35
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by gepfu » 30 Aug 2018, 17:42

Nice find! You can watch it here, around 8:15. Small but cute: https://kissanime.ac/Anime/Yoru-wa-Miji ... ?id=140726

User avatar
sharinganwarrior77
Posts: 92
Joined: 27 Jul 2014, 08:38
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by sharinganwarrior77 » 05 Sep 2018, 08:04

Mysticons Season 2 Episode 15
http://kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Mysticons- ... 5?id=86923 21:10

PickledHotDog
Posts: 116
Joined: 13 Nov 2014, 09:59
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by PickledHotDog » 06 Sep 2018, 05:45

sharinganwarrior77 wrote:
05 Sep 2018, 08:04
Mysticons Season 2 Episode 15
http://kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Mysticons- ... 5?id=86923 21:10
Nice find! That's three episodes with burps now from this show. Might have to keep an eye on it in the future. It's a shame they used the same animation as they did the first time they had Piper burp. A little thing like that kind of ruins it for me.

User avatar
sharinganwarrior77
Posts: 92
Joined: 27 Jul 2014, 08:38
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by sharinganwarrior77 » 06 Sep 2018, 07:17

PickledHotDog wrote:
06 Sep 2018, 05:45
sharinganwarrior77 wrote:
05 Sep 2018, 08:04
Mysticons Season 2 Episode 15
http://kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Mysticons- ... 5?id=86923 21:10
Nice find! That's three episodes with burps now from this show. Might have to keep an eye on it in the future. It's a shame they used the same animation as they did the first time they had Piper burp. A little thing like that kind of ruins it for me.
Yeah it's pretty good, I have been monitoring the show for about a year now. And I seen all the episodes of season 1 and they almost finished with season 2 with two more episodes left, so if there any more burps scenes with the Mysticons, Vexicons, or any other female characters. I'll be sure to upload it here. ^_^

aviewer
Posts: 7
Joined: 27 Aug 2018, 01:45
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by aviewer » 08 Sep 2018, 00:05

https://kisscartoon.ac/Cartoon/The-Grim ... 04?id=3607 at 9:31.
Mandy burps. For those of you interested, her body is missing.
The episode is called 'Zip Your Fly'.

Burp
Posts: 165
Joined: 18 Apr 2016, 20:07
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by Burp » 21 Sep 2018, 03:31

Any new loud house burps

Burp
Posts: 165
Joined: 18 Apr 2016, 20:07
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by Burp » 21 Sep 2018, 05:17


Burp
Posts: 165
Joined: 18 Apr 2016, 20:07
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by Burp » 14 Oct 2018, 08:08

guy burp before girls just a warning https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IesVlkIAfWA

User avatar
sharinganwarrior77
Posts: 92
Joined: 27 Jul 2014, 08:38
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by sharinganwarrior77 » 15 Oct 2018, 06:39

Been doing my daily watching of cartoons. And came across this while watching tv. ^_^

http://kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Bob-s-Burg ... 3?id=87630 Tammy burps at the 7:29 mark of the video.

jon7luc
Posts: 4
Joined: 04 Apr 2017, 18:40
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by jon7luc » 16 Oct 2018, 18:01

sharinganwarrior77 wrote:
15 Oct 2018, 06:39
Been doing my daily watching of cartoons. And came across this while watching tv. ^_^

http://kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Bob-s-Burg ... 3?id=87630 Tammy burps at the 7:29 mark of the video.
Great Find! ^^

Post Reply