Cartoon Belch Bank

Video clips from films or TV.
Ferment
Posts: 78
Joined: 15 Jun 2012, 04:45
Location: Lobby of ARKS Ship 04
Gender: None specified - None specified

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by Ferment » 27 May 2018, 04:34

Ok by request here is the extended scene that goes on for a bit where she gets drunk leading up to the second burp.

Extended- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j33lpL7jhRY
Anime Phantasy EDM Eroge Food Drink Gaming Relaxation Calm Comfort Continuum Softness Sweetness Smoothness Snowness Style Tech Ad Infinitum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ∞

Ferment
Posts: 78
Joined: 15 Jun 2012, 04:45
Location: Lobby of ARKS Ship 04
Gender: None specified - None specified

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by Ferment » 29 May 2018, 02:17

Anime Phantasy EDM Eroge Food Drink Gaming Relaxation Calm Comfort Continuum Softness Sweetness Smoothness Snowness Style Tech Ad Infinitum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ∞

Burp
Posts: 169
Joined: 18 Apr 2016, 20:07
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by Burp » 31 May 2018, 17:26

Clip from Littlest pet shop a world of our own s1 ep11 All Decked Out
https://m.YouTube.com/watch?v=KOZyXJIwRsY

stargazer57
Posts: 342
Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 03:40
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by stargazer57 » 06 Jun 2018, 14:38

Alice or Alice Episode 8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3t4A5unq4g @ 1:09
Unfortunately it's one of those anime burps that's doesn't actually have a belch sound effect

User avatar
Dalacin
Posts: 20
Joined: 20 Jul 2017, 05:33
Gender: Female - Female

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by Dalacin » 07 Jun 2018, 04:13

Ferment wrote:
27 May 2018, 04:34
Ok by request here is the extended scene that goes on for a bit where she gets drunk leading up to the second burp.

Extended- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j33lpL7jhRY
That was really good, I subscribed to your channel :) I have never heard about that movie/cartoon, it looks interesting
:sodaburp: :bigbelch: :burp: :))

PickledHotDog
Posts: 116
Joined: 13 Nov 2014, 09:59
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by PickledHotDog » 19 Jun 2018, 05:27

Armed Girls Machiavellianism is getting an English dub. There is a couple of geppu burps in episode 4 so fingers crossed they don't screw it up in the English dub. Release date not announced yet.

*correction*: it wasn't really geppu burps, more like... weird... noise burps? I don't know. I just hope it's better in the dub.

EDIT: Also be on the watch for that new YouTube show Dallas & Robo. It's got to have at least one burp eventually... right?

User avatar
Mallowbowman
Posts: 97
Joined: 24 Oct 2015, 10:05
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by Mallowbowman » 30 Jun 2018, 02:40

PickledHotDog wrote:
19 Jun 2018, 05:27
Armed Girls Machiavellianism is getting an English dub. There is a couple of geppu burps in episode 4 so fingers crossed they don't screw it up in the English dub. Release date not announced yet.

*correction*: it wasn't really geppu burps, more like... weird... noise burps? I don't know. I just hope it's better in the dub.

EDIT: Also be on the watch for that new YouTube show Dallas & Robo. It's got to have at least one burp eventually... right?
Why can’t Anime Artists the burping sounds right in Anime Shows? :?😦

Ferment
Posts: 78
Joined: 15 Jun 2012, 04:45
Location: Lobby of ARKS Ship 04
Gender: None specified - None specified

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by Ferment » 30 Jun 2018, 03:02

Mallowbowman wrote:
30 Jun 2018, 02:40
PickledHotDog wrote:
19 Jun 2018, 05:27
Armed Girls Machiavellianism is getting an English dub. There is a couple of geppu burps in episode 4 so fingers crossed they don't screw it up in the English dub. Release date not announced yet.

*correction*: it wasn't really geppu burps, more like... weird... noise burps? I don't know. I just hope it's better in the dub.

EDIT: Also be on the watch for that new YouTube show Dallas & Robo. It's got to have at least one burp eventually... right?
Why can’t Anime Artists the burping sounds right in Anime Shows? :?😦
Because burping is extremely EXTREMELY taboo in Japan. The poor sounds are basically censorship
Anime Phantasy EDM Eroge Food Drink Gaming Relaxation Calm Comfort Continuum Softness Sweetness Smoothness Snowness Style Tech Ad Infinitum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ∞

User avatar
Mallowbowman
Posts: 97
Joined: 24 Oct 2015, 10:05
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by Mallowbowman » 30 Jun 2018, 03:12

Ferment wrote:
30 Jun 2018, 03:02
Mallowbowman wrote:
30 Jun 2018, 02:40
PickledHotDog wrote:
19 Jun 2018, 05:27
Armed Girls Machiavellianism is getting an English dub. There is a couple of geppu burps in episode 4 so fingers crossed they don't screw it up in the English dub. Release date not announced yet.

*correction*: it wasn't really geppu burps, more like... weird... noise burps? I don't know. I just hope it's better in the dub.

EDIT: Also be on the watch for that new YouTube show Dallas & Robo. It's got to have at least one burp eventually... right?
Why can’t Anime Artists the burping sounds right in Anime Shows? :?😦
Because burping is extremely EXTREMELY taboo in Japan. The poor sounds are basically censorship
Really i didnt know that, i wonder why :?

stargazer57
Posts: 342
Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 03:40
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by stargazer57 » 30 Jun 2018, 22:22

And yet we get some legit burp sounds in anime like that Gintama one and several male character ones. Seems like it doesn't have to be legally censored, just looked down upon (despite anime characters doing more burp-inducing things than any other medium by a huge margin). Shame that more people don't push the envelope. Seems like they're way more lax with farts than burps too.

Post Reply