Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Cartoon Belch Bank

Video clips from films or TV.
stargazer57
Posts: 332
Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 03:40
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by stargazer57 » 10 Feb 2018, 15:27

Snowdrop burps in episode 5 of the new anime Beatless after consuming some robots around the 13:40 mark, though it's one of those anime burps where the girl just says "geppu" (so, super lame for most people). For those interested, the same scene (well, it's presented slightly differently) happens in the final chapter of the manga, also with a burp. Here's hoping for an English dub.

Burp
Posts: 156
Joined: 18 Apr 2016, 20:07
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by Burp » 21 Feb 2018, 17:49

NicholasCatrow wrote:
21 Feb 2018, 17:19
Hello. What I want to say about the casino, it's a very profitable business. I myself dealt with http://live-casino-online.org/platform/ ... crogaming/
Who understands this, I think I will approve of my choice.
why did you post this here this is for cartoon burps only this link is useless

User avatar
Arth
Posts: 702
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 11:27
Location: Brazil
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by Arth » 23 Feb 2018, 14:32

Burp wrote:
21 Feb 2018, 17:49
NicholasCatrow wrote:
21 Feb 2018, 17:19
Hello. What I want to say about the casino, it's a very profitable business. I myself dealt with http://live-casino-online.org/platform/ ... crogaming/
Who understands this, I think I will approve of my choice.
why did you post this here this is for cartoon burps only this link is useless
it's just spam by some bot

User avatar
rockysavannah
Posts: 123
Joined: 15 Dec 2012, 08:38
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by rockysavannah » 02 Mar 2018, 02:55

Burp wrote:
23 Dec 2017, 08:47
Burp wrote:
23 Dec 2017, 06:20
stargazer57 wrote:
23 Dec 2017, 02:03
Found the episode (Keeping Up With The Kryptonians) here, go to around 6:20 for the scene: https://mega.nz/#F!pLxEiRzZ!UkGPH_ya_PBYKn02b2BqgA
Thank you for the amazing find rockysavannah!
what episode is it I cant see it on mega
never mind I just now found out that keeping up with the kryptonians is the ep name
I have the specific scene of Supergirl belching on my Google Drive. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ur5Bvm ... ZI2Zc/view


PickledHotDog
Posts: 112
Joined: 13 Nov 2014, 09:59
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by PickledHotDog » 04 Mar 2018, 20:11

TROLL OF TROY - VALENTROLL'S - Episode 44 @ 7:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_egqguv07bs

Main girl burps while eating. It's the exact same burp sound they always use for the main girl.
WARNING: Male fart immediately before girl burp.

User avatar
sharinganwarrior77
Posts: 84
Joined: 27 Jul 2014, 08:38
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by sharinganwarrior77 » 09 Mar 2018, 08:30

PickledHotDog wrote:
04 Mar 2018, 20:11
TROLL OF TROY - VALENTROLL'S - Episode 44 @ 7:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_egqguv07bs

Main girl burps while eating. It's the exact same burp sound they always use for the main girl.
WARNING: Male fart immediately before girl burp.
Nice find! ^_^

Funny enough, I actually found another burp scene from Trolls of Troy, unfortunately it isn't another Waha burp. This is one actually another burp scene with Waha's troll mother, Fifi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88eZX9gM0cc starts around 5:33!

PickledHotDog
Posts: 112
Joined: 13 Nov 2014, 09:59
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by PickledHotDog » 30 Mar 2018, 03:14

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs | The Inventors Duel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXK_7J700pw&t=28s (0:28)

User avatar
sharinganwarrior77
Posts: 84
Joined: 27 Jul 2014, 08:38
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by sharinganwarrior77 » 31 Mar 2018, 06:43

Found another really good burp scene from The Loud House! ^_^

The Loud House Season 3 Episode 9 - Net Gains
A basketball team of 4 girls that Lynn's team faces in the episode, all 4 of those girls end up burping at the same time.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ggkgc starts around the 1:05 mark of the video.

Burp
Posts: 156
Joined: 18 Apr 2016, 20:07
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Cartoon Belch Bank

Post by Burp » 31 Mar 2018, 07:07

sharinganwarrior77 wrote:
31 Mar 2018, 06:43
Found another really good burp scene from The Loud House! ^_^

The Loud House Season 3 Episode 9 - Net Gains
A basketball team of 4 girls that Lynn's team faces in the episode, all 4 of those girls end up burping at the same time.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ggkgc starts around the 1:05 mark of the video.
I hope this keeps up loud house is the best

Post Reply