Burps in Video Games

Video clips from films or TV.
Burp
Posts: 179
Joined: 18 Apr 2016, 20:07
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps in Video Games

Post by Burp » 01 Jun 2017, 00:52

Rosy Jade Maiden wrote:
01 Jun 2017, 00:31
It's not random either. I just started playing Parenthood and you can select the belch option under the be gross category if your sim has bad manners. I'm glad you don't need a mod for that anymore.
do you know if there is a video about the Gross category


PickledHotDog
Posts: 117
Joined: 13 Nov 2014, 09:59
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps in Video Games

Post by PickledHotDog » 01 Jun 2017, 22:46

Rosy Jade Maiden wrote:
01 Jun 2017, 00:31
It's not random either. I just started playing Parenthood and you can select the belch option under the be gross category if your sim has bad manners. I'm glad you don't need a mod for that anymore.
Any chance we could get some video of the burps? (Other then from the trailer?) All the YouTuber videos I find have their Sims with good manners.

SomebodyLolz
Posts: 14
Joined: 07 Sep 2013, 21:14
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps in Video Games

Post by SomebodyLolz » 04 Jun 2017, 16:38

PickledHotDog wrote:
01 Jun 2017, 22:46
Rosy Jade Maiden wrote:
01 Jun 2017, 00:31
It's not random either. I just started playing Parenthood and you can select the belch option under the be gross category if your sim has bad manners. I'm glad you don't need a mod for that anymore.
Any chance we could get some video of the burps? (Other then from the trailer?) All the YouTuber videos I find have their Sims with good manners.
Here you go! Only the first part is burps though, the second part is farts. Fun fact: all the three selectable voices have their own three burps.

Rabnad Skubla
Posts: 122
Joined: 04 Jan 2014, 13:51
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps in Video Games

Post by Rabnad Skubla » 06 Sep 2017, 06:37

I found a burp in the new game Rock of Ages 2.
https://youtu.be/uR8NeXbAZc4
(It's at 15:02)

Rabnad Skubla
Posts: 122
Joined: 04 Jan 2014, 13:51
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps in Video Games

Post by Rabnad Skubla » 18 Dec 2017, 02:42

Lamretta from Granblue fantasy has an alternate form of her that burps in a scene.
https://youtu.be/KB3zsKqsVOs (7:49)

gepfu
Posts: 186
Joined: 04 Oct 2012, 11:35
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps in Video Games

Post by gepfu » 18 Dec 2017, 09:51

That doesn't really sound like a burp to me. More like a gag or a hiccup. Still appreciate the post, though.

Rabnad Skubla
Posts: 122
Joined: 04 Jan 2014, 13:51
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps in Video Games

Post by Rabnad Skubla » 18 Dec 2017, 10:46

gepfu wrote:
18 Dec 2017, 09:51
That doesn't really sound like a burp to me. More like a gag or a hiccup. Still appreciate the post, though.
You're welcome. I'll try finding more potentially from Granblue or another mobile title with attractive fictional girls.

gepfu
Posts: 186
Joined: 04 Oct 2012, 11:35
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps in Video Games

Post by gepfu » 30 Jan 2018, 19:26

Do any of the ladies burp in Monster Hunter World?

mariolink101
Posts: 56
Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 17:26
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps in Video Games

Post by mariolink101 » 30 Jan 2018, 22:39

Hey I'm new to Hyperdimension neptunia and the have all of these cute girls. Has anyone heard them burp before?

Post Reply