Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

List of Female Celebrity Burps

Video clips from films or TV.
TheJoker

List of Female Celebrity Burps

Post by TheJoker » 18 Dec 2010, 09:58

Greetings,

This thread is designed as an index to help you guys easily find clips of your favorite female celebs burping! Please feel free to post a comment with any videos you have found, along with the name of the celebrity; and I will add them to the list.

Every now and then I may find some clips, in which case I will add to them to the list and keep you guys posted.

If any of the below links become broken please let me know, and I will remove them.

Enjoy the thread!
  • PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!:
  • - Please check if the video you are submitting has already been added to the list.
  • - The majority of videos on here are from Youtube, if you have any links from other websites please feel free to add them too.
  • - Please try to only submit videos that you can cite the time of the burp/s.
[/color][/b]

Big thread update coming soon...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amanda Seyfried
Spoiler:
Adrianne Curry Alyson Hannigan Alyson Bridge Ashlee Simpson Anjelia Pelay Avril Lavigne Beyonce Britney Spears Brooklyn Decker *Compilations of assorted female celeb burps Candace Bailey Image Camile Velasco Cali Lewis Cameron Diaz Courtney Thorne-Smith
Spoiler:

Cheryl Cole Chrystina Sayers Corrine WIlson Image Drew Barrymore Erin Andrews Grace Potter Jessica Simpson Jessica Alba
Spoiler:
Jenna Elfman Jessica Phillips Katy Perry Kate Walsh
Spoiler:
Ke$ha Kelly Clarkson Kaley Cuoco Kendra Wilkinson Kristin Chenoweth
Spoiler:
Lauren Bohlander Lily Allen Little Mix (X-Factor Group) Image Maya Rudolph Madonna Michelle Marsh Mariah Carey Meredith Vieira Image
Spoiler:
Olivia Munn Patricia Heaton Penelope Cruz Raven Riley
Spoiler:

Savannah Ostler Sara Jean Underwood Sandra Oh Selena Gomez Sophie Simmons Sophie Reade Trya Banks/Kelly Rowland
Spoiler:
Vanessa Johnston Yvonne Strahovski
Last edited by TheJoker on 18 Nov 2013, 08:13, edited 143 times in total.
Please check out and leave a comment in my Thread: List of Female Celebrity Burps.

Arth

Re: List of Female Celebrity Burps

Post by Arth » 18 Dec 2010, 19:07

.-.
Last edited by Arth on 19 Dec 2010, 08:41, edited 1 time in total.

TheJoker

Post by TheJoker » 19 Dec 2010, 03:43

Firstly, it is very difficult to validate the authenticity of an audio clip which is why I will only be adding videos to the list.

Secondly, I have added the video of Anjelia Pelay - a finalist of the show "The Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll". For future reference please check if I have already added a video before you post it, as the Jessica Simpson video was already on the list ;).

Thanks!
Last edited by TheJoker on 16 Feb 2011, 15:47, edited 2 times in total.
Please check out and leave a comment in my Thread: List of Female Celebrity Burps.

jingle

Post by jingle » 19 Dec 2010, 05:47

yeah the audio files are not real. They are females burps though

Arth

Post by Arth » 19 Dec 2010, 08:40

Whatever, I was just trying to help, lemme deleted the freakin' post then

TheJoker

Post by TheJoker » 19 Dec 2010, 09:03

Arth wrote:Whatever, I was just trying to help, lemme deleted the freakin' post then
I'm sorry you feel that way.

TheEDMan

Post by TheEDMan » 19 Dec 2010, 19:45

Sweet! Now if only we could find the elusive Jessica Alba clip...

Arth

Post by Arth » 19 Dec 2010, 20:15

Oh, let's forget about that, I just had a bad day yesterday and I was pretty angry, well, I have one here :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh-87shY1iA (Kelly Clarkson)

TheJoker

Post by TheJoker » 20 Dec 2010, 04:17

TheEDMan wrote:Sweet! Now if only we could find the elusive Jessica Alba clip...
Damn, theres a video of Jessica Alba burping! That's so awesome! That would make a good addition to the collection here...
Arth wrote:Oh, let's forget about that, I just had a bad day yesterday and I was pretty angry, well, I have one here :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh-87shY1iA (Kelly Clarkson)
That's ok. Thanks for the clip!
Last edited by TheJoker on 11 Mar 2012, 14:09, edited 3 times in total.

lolzers

Post by lolzers » 20 Dec 2010, 22:38

can someone please put the kendra file on the ftp or mediafire or something? I'm having trouble viewing it. thanks!
"One always speaks badly when one has nothing to say." -Voltaire