Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Streamer Girl Burp Compilation

Video clips from films or TV.
User avatar
girlburps.com
Posts: 48
Joined: 13 Jan 2015, 05:23
Gender: Male - Male

Streamer Girl Burp Compilation

Post by girlburps.com » 11 Aug 2018, 22:29

Hey guys, I found a compilation of a Streamer who burps a lot. All of all her best ones. Her name is Mewlies in case you're wondering. Check it out ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuFnT1njqzs&t=75s
Last edited by girlburps.com on 13 Aug 2018, 13:27, edited 1 time in total.
Creator Of GirlBurps.com - The Worlds ONLY Girl Burp Tube!
>> http://www.girlburps.com

dittodood
Posts: 306
Joined: 11 Sep 2016, 05:21
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Streamer Girl Burp Compilation

Post by dittodood » 12 Aug 2018, 06:27

girlburps.com wrote:
11 Aug 2018, 22:29
Hey guys, I found a streamer girl who burps a lot so I made a compilation of all her best ones. Her name is Mewlies in case you're wondering. Check it out ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuFnT1njqzs&t=75s
Lol, that's not your compilation, it was made by PotatOS on Aug 3rd from the Twitch burp topic. :facepalm:
I don't mind my videos being used in comps or put on onedrives, that's fine. I just ask to not have them publicly reposted. I made them unlisted for a reason. That is all! :)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... lymer=true
My Vids and Comps playlists

Stevieburp3
Posts: 38
Joined: 26 Nov 2017, 17:33
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Streamer Girl Burp Compilation

Post by Stevieburp3 » 12 Aug 2018, 16:19

girlburps.com wrote:
11 Aug 2018, 22:29
Hey guys, I found a streamer girl who burps a lot so I made a compilation of all her best ones. Her name is Mewlies in case you're wondering. Check it out ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuFnT1njqzs&t=75s
People like you really irk me, there was a reason Potato posted that video privately on YouTube. It’s because girls tend to not like burping compilations of them posted on YouTube publicly, especially when there’s idiots like you and others in the comments talking about how sexy her burps are. Not only that, but you have the nerve to come on here and pretend like this video was your own? I’m aware you’re probably a kid, but this is beyond stupid and you should learn from the idiots that ruined great finds before you to not do this ever again.

User avatar
girlburps.com
Posts: 48
Joined: 13 Jan 2015, 05:23
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Streamer Girl Burp Compilation

Post by girlburps.com » 12 Aug 2018, 20:09

Stevieburp3 wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 16:19
girlburps.com wrote:
11 Aug 2018, 22:29
Hey guys, I found a streamer girl who burps a lot so I made a compilation of all her best ones. Her name is Mewlies in case you're wondering. Check it out ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuFnT1njqzs&t=75s
People like you really irk me, there was a reason Potato posted that video privately on YouTube. It’s because girls tend to not like burping compilations of them posted on YouTube publicly, especially when there’s idiots like you and others in the comments talking about how sexy her burps are. Not only that, but you have the nerve to come on here and pretend like this video was your own? I’m aware you’re probably a kid, but this is beyond stupid and you should learn from the idiots that ruined great finds before you to not do this ever again.
People like YOU really irk me. Sounds like you might be a little bit jealous of my 2.7K Subscribers on Youtube? It's no secret that I recycle videos, but I only use videos that have been on Porn sites already for quite a while and 18+ only. It's their fault for recording themselves burping and putting it out there for the world to see. I get crazy support for the content I put out on YT and the website because so many people want to see this type of stuff but barely anyone is putting it out. I do it for the community, I don't make any money from this. So think about that for a bit there bud before you go spewing your negativity :))
Creator Of GirlBurps.com - The Worlds ONLY Girl Burp Tube!
>> http://www.girlburps.com

dittodood
Posts: 306
Joined: 11 Sep 2016, 05:21
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Streamer Girl Burp Compilation

Post by dittodood » 12 Aug 2018, 20:11

Stevieburp3 wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 16:19
girlburps.com wrote:
11 Aug 2018, 22:29
Hey guys, I found a streamer girl who burps a lot so I made a compilation of all her best ones. Her name is Mewlies in case you're wondering. Check it out ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuFnT1njqzs&t=75s
People like you really irk me, there was a reason Potato posted that video privately on YouTube. It’s because girls tend to not like burping compilations of them posted on YouTube publicly, especially when there’s idiots like you and others in the comments talking about how sexy her burps are. Not only that, but you have the nerve to come on here and pretend like this video was your own? I’m aware you’re probably a kid, but this is beyond stupid and you should learn from the idiots that ruined great finds before you to not do this ever again.

Looks like he got it from pornhub. Most, if not all the videos on his site are from there. Not sure why he felt he should take credit for it but that video was posted on ph.com 3 days ago, smh :wtf: . This isn't good at all. Not only is a PRIVATE video on pornhub, but now it's been reposted on youtube. I'm still upset about pineapple, she burped like MINIMUM 15 times every stream and some jackass ruined it, this must end. :pissedoff:

I'll give girlburps some props for leaving the name out of the title I guess, but reposting private videos isn't cool. Girlburps maybe you didn't know the video was from the forum, but please be mindful not to publicly repost private videos like this.
Last edited by dittodood on 13 Aug 2018, 01:47, edited 1 time in total.
I don't mind my videos being used in comps or put on onedrives, that's fine. I just ask to not have them publicly reposted. I made them unlisted for a reason. That is all! :)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... lymer=true
My Vids and Comps playlists

User avatar
Ruffneck
Posts: 1127
Joined: 28 Jul 2014, 20:44
Location: Germany
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Streamer Girl Burp Compilation

Post by Ruffneck » 12 Aug 2018, 21:13

^To me, I don't really mind my edits being reposted, as long as if it's not public.

Stevieburp3
Posts: 38
Joined: 26 Nov 2017, 17:33
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Streamer Girl Burp Compilation

Post by Stevieburp3 » 13 Aug 2018, 05:23

girlburps.com wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 20:09
Stevieburp3 wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 16:19
girlburps.com wrote:
11 Aug 2018, 22:29
Hey guys, I found a streamer girl who burps a lot so I made a compilation of all her best ones. Her name is Mewlies in case you're wondering. Check it out ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuFnT1njqzs&t=75s
People like you really irk me, there was a reason Potato posted that video privately on YouTube. It’s because girls tend to not like burping compilations of them posted on YouTube publicly, especially when there’s idiots like you and others in the comments talking about how sexy her burps are. Not only that, but you have the nerve to come on here and pretend like this video was your own? I’m aware you’re probably a kid, but this is beyond stupid and you should learn from the idiots that ruined great finds before you to not do this ever again.
People like YOU really irk me. Sounds like you might be a little bit jealous of my 2.7K Subscribers on Youtube? It's no secret that I recycle videos, but I only use videos that have been on Porn sites already for quite a while and 18+ only. It's their fault for recording themselves burping and putting it out there for the world to see. I get crazy support for the content I put out on YT and the website because so many people want to see this type of stuff but barely anyone is putting it out. I do it for the community, I don't make any money from this. So think about that for a bit there bud before you go spewing your negativity :))
This man thinks he has clout for having 2k subs off of reposting fetish videos LMAO

User avatar
girlburps.com
Posts: 48
Joined: 13 Jan 2015, 05:23
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Streamer Girl Burp Compilation

Post by girlburps.com » 13 Aug 2018, 12:44

Stevieburp3 wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 05:23
girlburps.com wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 20:09
Stevieburp3 wrote:
12 Aug 2018, 16:19
girlburps.com wrote:
11 Aug 2018, 22:29
Hey guys, I found a streamer girl who burps a lot so I made a compilation of all her best ones. Her name is Mewlies in case you're wondering. Check it out ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuFnT1njqzs&t=75s
People like you really irk me, there was a reason Potato posted that video privately on YouTube. It’s because girls tend to not like burping compilations of them posted on YouTube publicly, especially when there’s idiots like you and others in the comments talking about how sexy her burps are. Not only that, but you have the nerve to come on here and pretend like this video was your own? I’m aware you’re probably a kid, but this is beyond stupid and you should learn from the idiots that ruined great finds before you to not do this ever again.
People like YOU really irk me. Sounds like you might be a little bit jealous of my 2.7K Subscribers on Youtube? It's no secret that I recycle videos, but I only use videos that have been on Porn sites already for quite a while and 18+ only. It's their fault for recording themselves burping and putting it out there for the world to see. I get crazy support for the content I put out on YT and the website because so many people want to see this type of stuff but barely anyone is putting it out. I do it for the community, I don't make any money from this. So think about that for a bit there bud before you go spewing your negativity :))
This man thinks he has clout for having 2k subs off of reposting fetish videos LMAO
I'm a web developer who did a little bit of SEO research and discovered how much potential there was to rank with the keyword "girl burp" which gets searched nearly 10K times per month (and that's just on Google - there's also Bing, Yahoo Search, DuckDuckGo, etc....) and there wasn't much competition. So I set out to build a "brand" by starting the channel and later the website. I use the Youtube channel along with many other avenues to drive traffic to the main website which is now 3 years old and rocketing up the search results. I am now averaging 10-20K visitors per month - and the average visitor is staying over 5 mins (4.7 pages). What I'm doing with the porn recycling is an ancient method that people have been doing for ages. I'm just the first one who thought outside the box a little bit and found something not many others are doing but that a lot of people are searching for. This fetish/niche is growing every day and I want to be the big main tube site - and I'd say I'm doing a pretty decent job so far.
Creator Of GirlBurps.com - The Worlds ONLY Girl Burp Tube!
>> http://www.girlburps.com

ThatGuy26
Posts: 162
Joined: 13 Apr 2015, 00:15
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Streamer Girl Burp Compilation

Post by ThatGuy26 » 13 Aug 2018, 12:57

This is one of the funniest things I’ve read all week, you sound so pathetic :)) :))

User avatar
girlburps.com
Posts: 48
Joined: 13 Jan 2015, 05:23
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Streamer Girl Burp Compilation

Post by girlburps.com » 13 Aug 2018, 13:11

ThatGuy26 wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 12:57
This is one of the funniest things I’ve read all week, you sound so pathetic :)) :))
Stay salty ;)
Creator Of GirlBurps.com - The Worlds ONLY Girl Burp Tube!
>> http://www.girlburps.com

Post Reply