WWE Total Divas

Video clips from films or TV.
dittodood
Moderator
Posts: 400
Joined: 11 Sep 2016, 05:21
Gender: Male - Male

Re: WWE Total Divas

Post by dittodood » 20 May 2019, 19:30

FastTurtle wrote:
20 May 2019, 18:28
You can access the stream on Liv Morgan’s facebook
Good :fingerscrossed:
No more public comps. Message me if interested in new content though /:)

Taylor00
Posts: 75
Joined: 01 Apr 2015, 19:24
Gender: Male - Male

Re: WWE Total Divas

Post by Taylor00 » 20 May 2019, 19:46

i found 2 more but you can hardly hear them at 2:27:02 and 2:40:47

ThatGuy26
Posts: 184
Joined: 13 Apr 2015, 00:15
Gender: Male - Male

Re: WWE Total Divas

Post by ThatGuy26 » 21 May 2019, 12:51

Could someone do a compilation of this

dittodood
Moderator
Posts: 400
Joined: 11 Sep 2016, 05:21
Gender: Male - Male

Re: WWE Total Divas

Post by dittodood » 23 May 2019, 07:35

ThatGuy26 wrote:
21 May 2019, 12:51
Could someone do a compilation of this
Comp completed! Along with 4 other twitch videos in the playlist!
No more public comps. Message me if interested in new content though /:)

Nufc15
Posts: 4
Joined: 23 Jan 2016, 00:18
Gender: Male - Male

Re: WWE Total Divas

Post by Nufc15 » 05 Jun 2019, 01:20

McBiff wrote:
31 Jul 2018, 02:00
Natalya burps within the first ten seconds of this video.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CbSfKA0hdTs&t=9s
Sorry to bump this thread but does anyone have this vid saved or know which episode it’s from?

Taylor00
Posts: 75
Joined: 01 Apr 2015, 19:24
Gender: Male - Male

Re: WWE Total Divas

Post by Taylor00 » 05 Jun 2019, 19:07

Nufc15 wrote:
05 Jun 2019, 01:20
McBiff wrote:
31 Jul 2018, 02:00
Natalya burps within the first ten seconds of this video.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CbSfKA0hdTs&t=9s
Sorry to bump this thread but does anyone have this vid saved or know which episode it’s from?
we dont think it was her sadly it was someone off cam

Nufc15
Posts: 4
Joined: 23 Jan 2016, 00:18
Gender: Male - Male

Re: WWE Total Divas

Post by Nufc15 » 06 Jun 2019, 01:17

Taylor00 wrote:
05 Jun 2019, 19:07
Nufc15 wrote:
05 Jun 2019, 01:20
McBiff wrote:
31 Jul 2018, 02:00
Natalya burps within the first ten seconds of this video.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CbSfKA0hdTs&t=9s
Sorry to bump this thread but does anyone have this vid saved or know which episode it’s from?
we dont think it was her sadly it was someone off cam
Ok, that’s a shame, does anyone have/know where this video is?

Bd251
Posts: 7
Joined: 17 Apr 2019, 01:43
Gender: Male - Male

Re: WWE Total Divas

Post by Bd251 » 11 Jun 2019, 06:01

Couple of burps on the new table for three on the WWE Network from Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan!

Sarah- 7:05
Liv- 16:18

ThatGuy26
Posts: 184
Joined: 13 Apr 2015, 00:15
Gender: Male - Male

Re: WWE Total Divas

Post by ThatGuy26 » 11 Jun 2019, 14:46

Bd251 wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 06:01
Couple of burps on the new table for three on the WWE Network from Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan!

Sarah- 7:05
Liv- 16:18
Those were pretty decent, thanks

uknowmejoe
Posts: 27
Joined: 16 May 2014, 04:35
Gender: Male - Male

Re: WWE Total Divas

Post by uknowmejoe » 11 Jun 2019, 21:01

ThatGuy26 wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 14:46
Bd251 wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 06:01
Couple of burps on the new table for three on the WWE Network from Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan!

Sarah- 7:05
Liv- 16:18
Those were pretty decent, thanks
Can someone clip the burps for those who don't have WWE Network?

Post Reply