Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

If a FICTIONAL character was real and could burp...who?

General discussion of the burping fetish.
GasWhore

Re: If a FICTIONAL character was real and could burp...who?

Post by GasWhore » 05 Dec 2016, 19:52

Image"

I have to say...I am very shocked that Link from The Legend Of Zelda series has yet to appear on this thread until now :-o
I mean...COME ON! he is easily one of the top 3 most attractive fictional characters of all time!

And with him being a silent protagonist you can easily fantasize about him being very 'vocal' in a different department ;)

I like to think that Link has a strong addiction to Lon Lon Milk, He absolutely loves the stuff! However his body has a real love/hate
relationship with it and it always causes him to become ungodly gassy. :sodaburp:

Ughh...I want to read stories that explore this idea soooo badly! :x
Last edited by GasWhore on 12 Feb 2017, 02:04, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my Belly,gas, and other related works on Tumblr :sodaburp:
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/eructophiliac

HEARTofIRON

Post by HEARTofIRON » 08 Jan 2017, 07:05

Kate Takayama from Haganai... oh wait...

Sairuka

Post by Sairuka » 10 Jan 2017, 02:20

Gladiolus Amicitia from Final Fantasy XV.

This beefcake is just... UNF. Everything about him is insanely sexy. He occasionally makes comments about wanting to "chug one back" and, yeah, it gives me ideas. :p Plus he's referred to as a casanova by one of the other characters, which gives me even more ideas.~ :ymblushing:

Rosy Jade Maiden

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 15 Jan 2017, 03:09

Sairuka wrote:Gladiolus Amicitia from Final Fantasy XV.

Holy fuckballs, seconding this so hard. His abs are to die for. I...I need some alone time.

JWAPPEL

Post by JWAPPEL » 15 Jan 2017, 09:17

Got a couple more:
Astrid from How to Train your Dragon and Mae Whitman's character Heather from the TV series.

JWAPPEL

Post by JWAPPEL » 17 Jan 2017, 03:29

Wonder Woman belching in any incarnation would be great. I personally think it fits best with her new, more light hearted incarnation from "justice league action."

JWAPPEL

Post by JWAPPEL » 17 Jan 2017, 05:04

What about rey?

JWAPPEL

Post by JWAPPEL » 07 Feb 2017, 00:59

Sad thing is, the now cancelled "Hulk and the Agents of Smash" cartoon teased it when her official bio said She-hulk never backed down from fighting, arm-wrestling, or burping contests. I watched the whole series and nothing happened:{

Jordan Ross

Post by Jordan Ross » 07 Feb 2017, 06:18

Kind of a weird topic, no offense, but okay..... :-\ I'd have to say probably the elizabeth comstock from bioshock's burial at sea. I don't know, just the idea of her releasing deep, gutteral belches is pretty fucking hot.

:sodaburp:

rockysavannah

Post by rockysavannah » 04 Aug 2017, 14:02

I've got some more.

First, in CGI.

1.) Susan Murphy A.K.A. Ginormica – (from the Monsters vs. Aliens franchise). She is a gentle giantess who's rather feminine. I think that the best way to get her to burp is to feed a store’s worth of food, then let her uncontrollably emit enormous eructations to ease her stomach, with her face reddening with each progressively louder belch.
ImageImage

2.) Princess Fiona - (from the Shrek franchise). Despite her royal title, Fiona defies many of the stereotypes associated with it. Even as a human, she could rip a belch louder than any man, and as an ogre, they’re magnified and probably carry the scent of rats and snails.
ImageImageImage

3.) Astrid - (from the How to Train Your Dragon franchise). She is tough-as-nails Viking girl who rides her own Dragon. She would likely be belting belches after going on a drunken binge at a tavern, putting Viking and dragon alike to shame.
ImageImageImage

This took a week to put together by the way.
4.) Mavis LeaBouve Dracula - (from the Hotel Transylvania franchise). Although she is 124 years old, the daughter of Dracula can be pretty immature at times. I can imagine her playfully engaging in a burping contest with her son, Dennis, and giggling as her belches blare akin to her vampire roars.
Image Image

Second, in traditional animation.

1.) Janet Van Dyne A.K.A. Wasp - (from Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes). She is a feminine fashion designer and shrinking soaring super hero member of the Avengers. If she were to burp, it would probably be some small airy ones, though she can grow giant too, so those could actually become quite powerful.

2.) Ty Lee – (from Avatar: The Last Airbender). She is another girly girl, who worked as an acrobat. Her belches would likely be accidental, maybe due to drinking too much tea.

3.) Videl – (from Dragon Ball). This is the masculine martial artist daughter of Mister Satan and partner to the Great Saiyaman. She would probably let out her burps pretty casually, maybe even smirking if she ripped a ripe one.

Third, in video games.

1.) Coco Bandicoot – (from Crash Bandicoot). She is the brainy blonde little sister to Crash Bandicoot and while generally more serious, also possesses a playful side. I bet any burps that might slip out of her would smell like wumpa fruit.

2.) Mei-Ling Zhou (周美灵) – (from Overwatch). She is a climatologist and is normally very polite. Most likely, she would let out a descent-sized eructation and apologize a lot for it, as if it shattered some windows.
ImageImageImage Image Image

And finally, in live-action.

1.) Kara Zor-El A.K.A. Kara Danvers A.K.A. Supergirl – (from Supergirl (2015)). An alien superheroine with a heart as golden as her hair and a girlish attitude. Unlike Mei, I believe that one of her Kryptonian super belches actually could shatter windows – and maybe even a building.