Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Have you ever fantasized about someone else burping while watching a really hot video?

General discussion of the burping fetish.
frank1

Have you ever fantasized about someone else burping while watching a really hot video?

Post by frank1 » 18 Feb 2018, 16:19

Instead of the person in the video, you picture a really attractive celeb that you wanted to hear burping or you've heard them burp before and you wished they had made a full length video. Like that just happened to me today and it was certainly an interesting experience, just wondering if anyone else has had similar thoughts.

Omnius

Re: Have you ever fantasized about someone else burping while watching a really hot video?

Post by Omnius » 02 Mar 2018, 01:08

Yeah sometimes I will find a really nice pic of a celeb or girl I find attractive but haven't heard burp and I will just listen to some burp audio while looking at her pics, pretending/fantasizing that she is the one burping. Very rarely though.