Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Favourite burpers

General discussion of the burping fetish.
Garyoak0909

Favourite burpers

Post by Garyoak0909 » 26 Jan 2018, 00:16

Who are some of your favourite burpers mine are breigh scheefer and Morgan Vincent
Great beast of the sky please hear my cry transform yourself from the orb of light and bring me victory in this fight envelope the deserts with your glow and cast your rage upon my foe unlock your powers deep within so that together we may win appear in this shadow game as I call your name Winged Dragon of Ra!!!

PotatOS

Re: Favourite burpers

Post by PotatOS » 26 Jan 2018, 01:16

Definitely Victoria, Kelly, Sabrina, Brittany H, and as a more obscure choice, morgan cla.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 26 Jan 2018, 02:06

PowerBlue, Mark from thenickandmarkshow92, Tommy2Drunk, Yanagi19871. :)

subliminal91

Post by subliminal91 » 26 Jan 2018, 05:41

Elyse, Menina Arroto, the girl from Tomonoku's channel, Sarina, and Victoria are my personal top 5.

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 04 Feb 2018, 22:46

Cora Reefer, Owlyx, Morgan Vincent, Noelle, Gloriazombay, Jenna Kitten, Becky Lesabre, Claire, Sarina, Kelly.... The list goes on. But off the top of my head these girls stick out. They all have good depth, unique techniques, texture, some amount of unpredictability, all of slim to average build, confidence, and they seem to enjoy their burps (most of the time). Morgan Vincent's burps in particular have a very pleasing and natural quality to them eventhough they are on command. It's sad most of these girls aren't making content any more.