Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

How to inhale

General discussion of the burping fetish.
Garyoak0909

How to inhale

Post by Garyoak0909 » 22 Jan 2018, 18:51

I can inhale the air but I can't burp it out until I feel it a while later can anyone help
Great beast of the sky please hear my cry transform yourself from the orb of light and bring me victory in this fight envelope the deserts with your glow and cast your rage upon my foe unlock your powers deep within so that together we may win appear in this shadow game as I call your name Winged Dragon of Ra!!!

burpinboter

Re: How to inhale

Post by burpinboter » 23 Jan 2018, 18:35

Garyoak0909 wrote:
22 Jan 2018, 18:51
I can inhale the air but I can't burp it out until I feel it a while later can anyone help
It's hard to describe... If you feel air in there... I usually just swallow more air to get it unstuck. Phantom did a good tutorial on burping. You just have to push it out and say "ahhhhh" with your voice to increase loudness.

Dalacin

Post by Dalacin » 31 Jan 2018, 05:08

I have the exact same problem, I feel that I inhale the air correctly but I can never push it out :C it just comes out after a while
:sodaburp: :bigbelch: :burp: :))

Ruffneck

Post by Ruffneck » 31 Jan 2018, 18:09

Dalacin wrote:
31 Jan 2018, 05:08
I have the exact same problem, I feel that I inhale the air correctly but I can never push it out :C it just comes out after a while
You could try to push it out immediately in one motion.
Let's say normally "process 1" is inhaling the air. After that you'd close your mouth and "process 2" would be to try and push it out.
Try and keep the "path" open as if you're inhaling and exhaling through your stomach.
Hope that helps.

MrWoodman

Post by MrWoodman » 01 Feb 2018, 00:30

when de burp does not come out after I inhale the air, I tighten my stomach and it comes out :)

Dalacin

Post by Dalacin » 07 Feb 2018, 05:37

Thanks for the replies, I will keep on practicing :)
:sodaburp: :bigbelch: :burp: :))

boredburpergal

Post by boredburpergal » 21 Feb 2018, 16:04

I'm really new to this, hehe... :)

But lol, for some reason I recently found it to be easier to exhale a burp after inhaling with my close (through my nose). Dunno know if its a preferance or something, but I hope it helps