Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Your favorite type of after response

General discussion of the burping fetish.
HEARTofIRON

Your favorite type of after response

Post by HEARTofIRON » 05 Dec 2017, 09:55

How would you prefer someone acted after burping?

Would you rather they be embarrassed about it?
Or perhaps maybe you would like them to be proud of it?

Although I would always just be happy if they burped in the first place, I normally like it when a shy girl burps and then gets embarrassed about it, because that is so cute.

newgirl

Re: Your favorite type of after response

Post by newgirl » 10 Dec 2017, 20:54

I love it when they complain about how full they are or generally start talking about how much they ate or drank. Turns me on like nothing else.

xerovore

Post by xerovore » 12 Dec 2017, 23:22

It depends on context. I generally appreciate responses that trend toward intimacy and integration. Blowing the last of the scent in some willing party's face, groaning out in the pleasure of release, mentioning how much room it cleared and being able to go for another serving of delicious food and more all really excite me.

AlastorKnight

Post by AlastorKnight » 14 Dec 2017, 07:37

I personally enjoy it when a girl is proud of her burps--in particular when a girl laughs after a big belch, talking about how big or loud it was. It's hot to me when a girl has confidence and clear enjoyment in her crudeness.

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 24 Jan 2018, 23:38

Im not sure I have a preference. There's something so hot and sexy about a girl who makes in well known she is about to burp, then watching her as she prepares and seeing her proudly and confidently let out a huge relieving burp that only minutes earlier she had told you was coming.

But on the flip side, it's also so cute and sexy when a girl accidentally lets out a huge natural burp that she didn't expect at all and is embarrassed and surprised about.

But there's the 3rd option, they confidently let out a huge burp but it turns out to be really sick an nasty which they didn't expect, but they push through it anyway and finish it with a facial expression that looks like they almost threw up or are still tasting throw up in their mouth. And they aren't sure wether to be embarrassed, pretend it wasn't that bad, make some comment about it - A common one after this situation I've heard a few times is 'I'm feeling really sick' or 'My stomach is upset' as if that excuse exonerates even the most sick nasty burps hahaha. Although the best comment I've heard after a burp like that was 'I think I need to go throw up' and she had the most innocent, anxious look on her face as she said it. To her credit though it was a really really nasty burp and I was surprised she didn't throw up as she did it. But I just LOVE confidence and especially over confidence!

frank1

Post by frank1 » 24 Jan 2018, 23:52

I have a few favorites after responses, first is when a guy lets rip a huge burp and doesn't comment on it at all and just continues on with whatever he's doing that's one of the hottest things a guy can do imo. Next is when a guy let's out a big sigh, and let's out an exclamation like "Oh my god" or "that felt so good". I also love it when a guy is rubbing is stomach and let's out a big burp that's just amazing. Any kind of stomach interaction especially after letting out a huge burp is so hot for me.

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 25 Jan 2018, 00:20

frank1 wrote:
24 Jan 2018, 23:52
I have a few favorites after responses, first is when a guy lets rip a huge burp and doesn't comment on it at all and just continues on with whatever he's doing that's one of the hottest things a guy can do imo. Next is when a guy let's out a big sigh, and let's out an exclamation like "Oh my god" or "that felt so good". I also love it when a guy is rubbing is stomach and let's out a big burp that's just amazing. Any kind of stomach interaction especially after letting out a huge burp is so hot for me.
Oh wow yeah dude, apply everything you just said but to girls for me and I'm 100% with ya! I love love love when after a burp there's a sigh or an oh my God or whatever.

Embers

Post by Embers » 29 Aug 2018, 01:35

I like it when a guy has been drinking and burping all night, lets out his dozenth belch, then picks his beer right back up and casually takes another swig as if to say ‘i know it’s making me burp like crazy but i don’t really care — i’ll guzzle as much beer and belch as much as i want.’

himynameis

Post by himynameis » 29 Aug 2018, 03:13

She gives a satisfied sigh and pats her belly. Bonus points if her belly is chubby and ripples when she pats it.